BUN-BO FORUM RPG

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
A stagecoach selfie!!!

I slither up to the stagecoach, my head hidden behind dynamite. "I got something that might be able to help! Let me just toss this on the luggage rack!"

Roll 11. Whatever it is, I definitely failed.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I get really mad. I've had it with these tracks! I aggressively go into Mr. Sezeso's office and ask to sue the tracks for almost breaking my back. I want them to rot in jail.

Roll(2d6)+0: (for persuasion I'd be assuming)
4,4,+0
Total:8
Heck yea, flower and Moodonna gonna conquer the world XD
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Gourd_Clae / Moodonna Funbags
FLASH!
Another cool pic for Moodonna's album! People will surely hit the Like button with these two cute penguins!
+1 Plot Point, for following your Goal

Frogge / Princess Kenny
The storming frog barges in and has such an angry face that Mr. Sezeso is taken-aback.
Words are exchanged (unknown if you don't type them), and somehow, Mr. Sezeso is on the horn with his lawyer to get this hunk of metal arrested.
+1 Plot Point, for somehow making something ridiculous work!

Pianotm / Flower
The sea serpent, entirely proud of his achievement, carts the copious dynamite towards the shiny new stagecoach.
However, he stumbles with his tiny fin-hands when trying to pack the lot away, and a Shoddy stick of dynamite explodes!
Flower takes 5 Damage!

Also,
BOOM!!!!!!
The Stagecoach has been destroyed! However, there are 6 horses and two penguins left over
+1 Plot Point for making me laugh XD

*you still have lots of dynamite btw*
I'll hand the map to Flipper so that he can guide us to our destination and mount one of the horses.

"A shame - that stage coach was vintage. No reason to have a cow, though. Let's moove out, flower!" Once flower is ready, we depart.

got a 5
pianotm
Pouting. "I didn't even get to search the interior of it to see if I could find anything hidden. I wonder if the horses have saddle bags. Maybe they have something in them."

Mount one of the horses. See if he has saddle bags.

Roll: 9
Frogge
I burst out of the room and wait for the cops to arrive. I doubt I need a roll for that? Unless there's a patience roll in which case

Roll(2d6)+0:
3,6,+0
Total:9
Dudesoft
The map, handed to Flipper, is unfolded open. The penguin blinks at the map a few times, before saying, "WHANT"
Then Flipper reaches behind himself and pulls on a Cowboy hat from nowhere. "Whant Whant!"
Flapper pulls out a Mexican sombrero and says, "Whant!"
The two penguins set to work unhooking all the horses so they're ready to be ridden. All the while saying, "whant whant whant whant".
When the penguins are all finished, Moodonna attempts to climb up on the horse, but her high heels get stuck in the stirrups. When the horse bucks, it loosens the saddle Moodonna is sitting in, and the whole assemblage swings around so that Moodonna is riding upside on the horses belly!

Pianotm / Flower
As the sea serpent postulated to himself, not paying attention, the penguin in a Mexican sombrero pulls a saddle onto the horses. When Flower finishes his though, he climbs aboard the horse with the intent of investigating the saddlebags, however, this horse bucks suddenly and Flower goes flying towards the front gate of the train yard.
Mid-flight, Flower sees there is no saddle bags, but there IS sleeping blankets rolled up behind them all.
(see Frogge's part for the end of this)

Frogge / Princess Kenny
The princess of the group peers around eagerly, but sees no sign of the cops! Outrage! However, this revelation is short-lived...

BEEEEOOOOP
BEEEEOOOOP
BEEEEOOOOP
BEEEEOOOOP
BEEEEOOOOP

Suddenly the front gate of the trainyard is smashed open. A police cruiser speeds into view like a wrecking ball. The car speeds through the gate so fast that it manages to break Flower's fall!
Flower takes 2 damage! (Current HP: 3)

The cruiser's doors open and slam closed. Officer Shorty the Chickenhawk, and his partner, Officer Smalls the Mouse.
Smalls carries a flash camera, and begins taking flash photography of the crime scene. Each flash is blinding, and dazzling.
Officer Shorty has a notepad and pencil almost as big as him. He hasn't looked up yet, but is taking notes as he goes.
"Unprovoked civilian assault from an inanimate object. Sounds like an open and closed case. Take a picture of the culprit, Smalls."
FLASH!
Smalls the Mouse's giant camera snaps a picture of the metal beam.

The horses and penguins are dazed by the camera flash! Penguins begin bumping into things and each other, saying "whant whant whant".
The horses have shaky legs and swirly eyes as they wobble around.
pianotm
Slither up to the police.

"Officers, I'd like to report an assault. I was attacked by a police car! That one right there!" Point at Shorty and Small's squad car. "Also, these horses have no saddle bags, and we're expected to ride them! Making someone ride a horse without a saddle bag has got to be some kind of violation!"

I rolled a 10.
Frogge
I join in on Flower's arguement.

''All that, plus, these iron tracks are too heavy to carry, and also I almost broke my back kicking one in anger! I wish to take this to court.''

Roll(2d6)+0:
1,1,+0
Total:2

This doesn't seem good ;w;
I calm the penguins, "Milk it! Be calm! Flipper, Flapper, no need to be flighty!"

author=pianotm
"Making someone ride a horse without a saddle bag has got to be some kind of violation!"
h-hey XD
Dudesoft
Once the camera flash fades from Flipper and Flapper's eyes, they calm down a little, especially with Moodonna's help. In the end, Flipper sighs, doubles over, places a thankful flipper on Moodonna's shoulder and says, "Whant..."

Pianotm / Flower
Officer Shorty looks up from his notepad, to size up the sea serpent. While not a large sea serpent, Flower was at least three or four times the size of Officer Shorty.
Nonplussed by Flower's plea, the chickenhawk continues to scribble notes. "Was that you? Hit a police vehicle, son. That's a federal offense. Smalls, take this perp's photo and bill him."
Shorty wanders off towards the frog in a tutu.
Smalls the Mouse rushes over in haste and takes a picture of Flower.
FLASH!
The flash is so bright that Flower is BOGGLED! His eyes bulge and grow little red veins, after the blinding illumination.
Boggled means you miss your next turn! This can happen for a googolplex of reasons throughout Toon. After one Turn, the affected will return to play as normal.
The worse state of Boggled is a Double-Take,
which is 2 Turns.

Before Officer Smalls scurries off after Shorty, he scribbles a note and sticks it into Flower's unresisting pocket.
+1 Ticket for "Obstruction"

Frogge / Princess Kenny
Officer Shorty the Chickenhawk stomps around the area taking notes, holding up his finger to test wind direction and eyeballing distances. He firmly believes in Princess Kenny's story, and thinks something needs to be done. At once, he puts away his notepad and pulls out a set of handcuffs.
Shorty marches over and shoves the handcuff around the unresisting metal.
"Not even scenery is above the law, son." Shorty half turns to Princess Kenny and whispers, "Don't you fret none, I'll see that this here gets the chair."
Shorty rolls a 4 for Pick Up Heavy Thing.
The Officer, despite being the second tiniest thing in the scene, easily hefts the bothersome beam above his head (as if it were as light as a twig) and marches it back to the police cruiser. There, he tosses it into the backseat, and locks the door.
"That about wraps up our investigation, partner," Officer Smalls the Mouse squeaks. "Shall we head to the station and fill out a report?"
"Good idea. Sooner we process this scumbag, the sooner we can all sleep at night!"
With that, both officers hop into the car, and drive away at 80 miles per hour. They don't even back up. Just, make a U-turn, and smash through another portion of the fence.

At this point, Mr. Sezeso steps casually out of his office to enjoy some fresh air with his coffee. The mug pressed against his lips reads "World's #1 Boss"
His eyes nearly pop out of his head, and face turns bright red. "What are you idiots still doing here?! I don't pay you by the hour, you know!!! Get moving or you're all FIRED!"
pianotm
Welp. I guess, try to blink. No roll since I've lost a turn.
"Yes, sir!" I give my penguin guides a look that says, "begin leading me where I need be" and follow them, still upside down on the horse

rolled a 4

"Catch up soon, flower" I say before throwing a wink upward somewhere
Frogge
"Maybe getting rid of our building materials wasn't the best idea...''

I try to brainstorm hoping I can come up with something.

Roll(2d6)+0:
1,3,+0
Total:4

author=pianotm
Welp. I guess, try to blink. No roll since I've lost a turn.

It would be hilarious if you failed that because you're bamboozled
Dudesoft
Pianotm / Flower
Flower tries so hard to blink, But the flash has was so bright, it dried out his eyeballs. It is just... impossible!

Moodonna and the penguins ride off into the sunset.
It will take 1 Turn to reach the Wild Wilds in the West. You will be skipped next turn.
+1 Plot Point for completing a plot goal!

Frogge / Princess Kenny
As the frog stands there looking thoughtful, Mr Sezeso tosses Kenny a shovel from near his office.
"Use the spare train to ride the track that's been built until you reach the problem! Do I have to be the brains in this operation?" Mr Sezeso grumbles loudly, despite the fact he earns 10 times the amount of his workers.
After Mr Sezeso is done, Princess Kenny peers down to his feet and sees a shovel that was not there before. He suddenly thinks that this can be used to feed the train engine with coal, and that a train could be ridden to the problem on the tracks! Boy, oh, boy! Mr Sezeso would be so proud of him for thinking of such a plan!
+1 Shovel

Pianotm / Flower
At last, Flowers eyes manage to shut. After a moment, they open again. The sea serpent shakes his head and readjusts himself to see the cops are gone, he's been stuck with a bill, and Moodonna is long gone with her penguins.
There are still 3 horses milling about as well, and Princess Kenny appears to be in deep thought...
pianotm
Scoop up Princess Kenny and carry her on a horse, preferably one that didn't throw me.

Roll: 3
Frogge
Go along with what piano is doing. Kenny is too lazy to get on the horse himself.
Dudesoft
Pianotm / Flower and Frogge / Princess Kenny
Together you board the same horse, a gallant steed of brown fur, and a full mane of flowing white hair.
It will take 1 Turn to reach the Wild Wilds in the West!
+1 Plot Point for a plot goal.

Ah, the West. Moodonna had heard tales of the unsettled landscape. It sprawled beyond view. Vast meadows, breathtaking deserts, a backdrop of rocky plateaus, and a cloudy blue sky that went forever.
Moodonna's upside view skewed this unimaginable new horizon, but it was truly a sight to remember.
Beside her on either side, Flipper and Flapper rode on their own respective horses.
Flapper on a white stallion, tipped his cowboy hat slightly, saying, "Whant..."
Flipper, sat back on his black stallion, and lifted his Mexican sombrero to see better. "Whant! Whant!" Flipper eagerly agreed.
Flapper pulled out the map, and inspected it minutely. After a minute, he definitively pointed his flipper at the map name ("Wild Wilds in the West") and assuredly said, "Whant."
pianotm
Well then...head to the Wild Wilds in the West!

-_- 12.