BUN-BO FORUM RPG

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
(Sorry - had a rough few days! I'm back)

Blearily, looking around, trying to understand what just happened.

"Hey guys, I just saw a guy over there, but first let me fondle this town for loot."

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Fondle the entire town? Really pushing "one action per turn" to its limit here!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
(Just to be specific, my intent to fondle the guy is obvious, I am just talking all mixed up due to a head injury)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Inventories are Here

Attila the Honey Badger / LockeZ Fighter Class
HP: 15 (-6)
Plot Points: 2
Lead Pieces: 80 LP
Status Effects: N/A

Chakes Pierre / MrChears Wizard Class
HP: 7
MP: 12
Lead Pieces: 30 LP

Rick O'Shea / Hexatona Thief Class
HP: 11 (-4)
Lead Pieces: 60 LP

Hameln / Shinan Thief Class
HP: 12 (-6)
Plot Points: 1
Lead Pieces: 50 LP

Chakes / Chears

You manage to rouse the stanger!
+1 Plot Point!

Attila / LockeZ

Sleuthing as you might, you do not find any evidence to show whence the party came.

Hameln / Shinan
With a great idea in your little head, you plunge your little hand into the Bag O' Many Things!

However, what you pull out, instead of a rope is... a lion.

Quick as can be, you shove the mammoth creature into your bag again; but not before it swipes at you with enormous claws!
-3 Damage!

Rick / Hexatona
Reaching stealthily, you unearth a Can of Tar feom the robes of the stranger without his knowledge. Probably, still waking up!
+1 Can of Tar

Stranger

"WHERE---Ah..." the strange frog in robes said. Or was it a turtle? The robes certainly made it hard to discern his actual body shape. "We-ell, it worked! Not quite how I imagined. Far from it! Oy vey!"
Glancing fervently around him, the stranger took in the party. Failing to notice the can of tar that Rick slipped innocently into his Back Pocket.
"Welcome then, Adventurers!"
The stranger pointed at Attila the Honey Badger and zapped him with magic. Suddenly, a giant catapult appeared beside him. "Fighter," the stranger said.
"Thieves!" the stranger said, pointing his index and pinky fingers at Hameln and Rick. Another zap of magic. A needle, his height, appeared in Hameln's hand. A Swiss Army Knife jumped into Rick's hand from nowhere.
"And, the Wizard!" The stranger snapped his fingers and a feather appeared in Chakes' fingers.
"You have been brought here for a very important reason!" The stranger massaged his chin and chuckled, "My amusement!"
With arms stretched wide, to the stranger bowed. "I am the DUNGEON MASTER!"
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"Are you amused yet? Can we go home?" I cross my arms, and sit down on the edge of the catapult to listen to him, since I assume the answer is no.

No particular edge. Just whichever part happens to be close to me and is at about chair-height.

Roll is 10 if needed, but I don't think an action of "sit down and listen" probably actually requires a roll. Mostly I'm just setting myself up to be the victim of someone else's failed roll.
Chakes Pearre
"Oh poor mine cousin. What ish a dungeon master with no dungeon? I'm afraith thou art lost. Ish it your will to find thy dungeon thou perhabs calleth home? If't ish our help that thou need, thou'll have to sign thy contract since I ain't worketh with no contract. It ish I who needs your word... like literally, thy written word"

I take the dungeon master hand and ask him to write his name on his hand with my feather (This will trigger the tragedy shtick if succesfull)

Dudesoft
Haha, yeah that works. I can use that 10 for a reactionary roll if needed!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Sneering inwardly at the can of tar, I sigh, and begin climbing up Atilla towards his head like my own little adventure mount. Whilst climbing, I say:

"Well, I don't exactly go in for this sorta stuff, but I guess maybe for the right price. Anyway, my safe word is CANDY BAR."

"Dungeon Master? I don't like the sound of either of those words. I've seen too many damp dungeons and too many masters have been bossing me around." I test the sharpness of my needle and is very suspicious of everything.

Dudesoft
Inventories are Here

HP: 15 (-6)
Status Effects: Tragic (+3 to all rolls) - 4 Turns

HP: 7

HP: 11 (-4)

HP: 12 (-7)
Plot Points: 1

Dungeon Master

While signing his initials on Chakes' hand, the Dungeon Master simultaneously acknowledges Rick. "I'll remember that!"
The Dungeon Master seems to ignore the yelp of pain from below. Hameln has poked his finger the needle. It's sharp!
-1 Damage to Hameln!

Turning to address Attila, the Dungeon Master thoughtfully paws at his chin. "As per going home... That is quite the conundrum. According the ancient tome I read, the Adventurers have to find 3 MacGuffins to open the Portal in the hidden Dungeon of Ridiculous Doom. Only then can you go home."
A malicious grin spread across his amphibian face. "To aide you on your Quest, I offer this riddle."
He cleared his throat, and considered his words before speaking. "Churn the corner when you spy the Milky Way."
With this, he snaps his fingers and a magical set of train tracks appear on the ground. The railroad heads straight past a sign reading, "Town of Dale Ahead!"
Everyone turns their heads to watch as the tracks unfurl. When they look back to the Dungeon Master, they see that he has vanished!
The "DM" on Chakes' hand also appears to have moved onto Attila's shoulder.
Attila now has the Tragic status effect!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"More waaalkiiiinggg???" I groan. "Hold on, I have an idea... Trust me guys I've totally seen this almost happen once!"

Rummage through Bag of Many things, hoping for a parachute.

Dudesoft
Unorthodox, out of Turn post:

Rick / Hexatona
You find several parachutes, a hang-glider and a bunch of sheets tied together with string.
It's a great success! You can post again before the next big post by me.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
(Well, how handy... Muahahaha)

"Okay, guys," I begin, unceremoniously tossing a parachute at each of them, "So, we all load into this catapult, see? We should all hold on to Atilla, like a big meat rock. Oh, and he holds on to the glider. Then, we angle us at said town like, and then launch us all there in a jiff! And float down like total non rubes with these! The BEST part is, we tie this string from Atilla to the Catapult, so when we go flying off, it comes with us! And then the parachute on the catapult deploys and the catapult flies to safety, guided by Atilla and his hang glider, at the edge of town! Probably!"

I guess that's a big persuasion roll of SOME kind??

LockeZ
I nod approvingly. "I can't really think of a down side to this plan."
Chakes
-One more contract shall come, one more contract shall go.- I catch a parachute in mid-air. -It is I who wonders if a nap on thy gentleness of thy air shall make mine feel more rested.-

I hold to atilla like a big meat rock.
"I-I'm not sure this is such a good idea at all." I say "I-I think I'll just stay here if that's alright. I can walk."

(of course I also don't mind if a piece of my clothing gets stuck to a part of what is going to happen, or if my foot gets entangled in some rope for comedic effect. Just so I don't split the party)

LockeZ
I grab Hameln in my big meaty hand.

"Nice try, pipsqueak. Rule 1: You don't split the party."

Dudesoft

HP: 15 (-9)
Plot Points: 17

Shticks:
Devour: 5 - Eat someone whole, in one giant bite. They can escape with a Disarm Trap or Break Down Door roll, otherwise get burped up eventually and take 1d6 Damage! This can be used to carry someone, but the same damage applies.

Inventory:
- Catapult (1d6+X Damage, Fire Gun skill-based. X is determined by ammunition.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

HP: 7 (-3)
Plot Points: 16

Schticks:
Tragedy: 5 - Causes the Target to gain the Tragic status effect. Not only does the Target add +3 to all rolls, but the Animator will also go out of his way to torture the Target. Lasts 1d6 Turns.

Magical Schticks:
-

Inventory:
- Feather
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

HP: 11 (-7)
Plot Points: 17

Chutzpah Skills:
Fast-Talk 6
Pass/Detect Shoddy Goods 9
Sleight of Hand 9
Sneak 9

Shticks:
Lockpick - 6 Using whatever blunt object may be handy (including one's own head), the user begins to break the lock. The best way to break into a place--- is to BREAK into it!
Maximum Boggle: 8 - Only works when attacking from behind! Causes Target to remain Boggled for 3 Turns instead of 1!
Bag of Many Things: 5 - If the roll is successful, anything you want is inside the bag, except special story items, keys, or other meta-nonsense.
-
-
-
-

Inventory:
- Utility Knife (with a Frying Pan inside)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

HP: 12 (-6)
Plot Points: 16

Shticks:
Vanish - Can disappear entirely. A Smell roll can detect the user; as could anything the user walks through.
Maximum Boggle: 8 - Only works when attacking from behind! Causes Target to remain Boggled for 3 Turns instead of 1!
Bag of Many Things: 5 - If the roll is successful, anything you want is inside the bag, except special story items, keys, or other meta-nonsense.
-
-
-
-

Inventory:
- Needle
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Everyone
With a great stroke of luck, Rick O'Shea yanks out a great deal of necessary parachutes for his plan...

Rick then explains his plan to the group, and it seems that Attila, brain that he is, approves.

Chakes joins suit, and Hameln reluctantly gets added to the lot.

Once everyone is seated, Attila readies his catapult pull-string...

Things don't go quite as planned...

-3 Damage to Everyone!
But wait---!

...All's well, that ends well, I guess! The group find their way into the Town of Dale!
+15 Plot Points, because this was freaking hilarious!

After the group crashes into the ground at the edge of Dale, they find Attila's catapult successfully deploys it's parachutes, and lands softly beside them...

Here is the map of Dale.

To approach any building, simply select which you wish to investigate. In Toon, travelling to destinations is a single action (unless racing). It's considered a scene change.
If you wish to divide and conquer, that's up to you all.
LockeZ
Still lying on the ground in a crater, I hold up one finger in the air, without otherwise moving.

"Did anyone catch the number of that bus?"
Chakes
I stretch my arms in the air "Oh mine cousin, 4 seconths of sleep were truly marvelous. Oh yes they wereth." I watch a piece of paper falling from the sky and so I take it. "Taketh a look mine mates, it'ish a map of the town I believe. What if we ought to go to the pool with the letter A. It'ish said that waterish water ish good for thy soul."