BUN-BO FORUM RPG

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"Right. You scout ahead at that spot and see what the pattern of patrols looks like. I'll start looking for some ammunition and a good vantage point to start our siege from."
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"That... was... AWESOME!! It worked WAY better than when my cousin Frankie tried it! I knew she was a clutz. Also, uh, I will accompany Chakes over there. For completely unrelated reasons, I feel I need a soak of some kind."

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Then I will start scouting the terrain for a good clifftop to assault from, and await my troops' return.

"I will do scouting" and thus I scout by hiding really hard in a bush watching the town patrols. And food carts. (depending on which edge we landed, possibly the bush/tree beside B, gives an eye on the road and the eye on whatever B is)

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Attila the Honey Badger / LockeZ Fighter Class

HP: 15 (-9)
Plot Points: 17
Lead Pieces: 80 LP
Status Effects: N/A

Shticks:
Devour: 5 - Eat someone whole, in one giant bite. They can escape with a Disarm Trap or Break Down Door roll, otherwise get burped up eventually and take 1d6 Damage! This can be used to carry someone, but the same damage applies.

Inventory:
- Catapult (1d6+X Damage, Fire Gun skill-based. X is determined by ammunition.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Chakes Pierre / MrChears Wizard Class

HP: 7 (-3)
MP: 12
Lead Pieces: 30 LP

Schticks:
Tragedy: 5 - Causes the Target to gain the Tragic status effect. Not only does the Target add +3 to all rolls, but the Animator will also go out of his way to torture the Target. Lasts 1d6 Turns.

Magical Schticks:
-

Inventory:
- Feather
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Rick O'Shea / Hexatona Thief Class

HP: 11 (-7)
Plot Points: 18
Lead Pieces: 60 LP

Chutzpah Skills:
Fast-Talk 6
Pass/Detect Shoddy Goods 9
Sleight of Hand 9
Sneak 9

Shticks:
Lockpick - 6 Using whatever blunt object may be handy (including one's own head), the user begins to break the lock. The best way to break into a place--- is to BREAK into it!
Maximum Boggle: 8 - Only works when attacking from behind! Causes Target to remain Boggled for 3 Turns instead of 1!
Bag of Many Things: 5 - If the roll is successful, anything you want is inside the bag, except special story items, keys, or other meta-nonsense.
-
-
-
-

Inventory:
- Utility Knife (with a Frying Pan inside)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hameln / Shinan Thief Class

HP: 12 (-6)
Lead Pieces: 50 LP

Shticks:
Vanish - Can disappear entirely. A Smell roll can detect the user; as could anything the user walks through.
Maximum Boggle: 8 - Only works when attacking from behind! Causes Target to remain Boggled for 3 Turns instead of 1!
Bag of Many Things: 5 - If the roll is successful, anything you want is inside the bag, except special story items, keys, or other meta-nonsense.
-
-
-
-

Inventory:
- Needle
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Attila / LockeZ
A finger raises from an Attila-shaped pit in the ground. Soon after, Attila follows and surveys the land.

Chakes / Chears
After a pleasant little nap, Chakes awakes to study his map. Then heads off towards what he considers to be a pool.
...Leaving behind a crushed Rick O'Shea in his wake.

Attila / LockeZ
With an eye for the destructive, Attila soon collects enough giant boulders to crush even the most fortified castle. Setting up shop on a hill that seemed promising, Attila sits down and takes in his view.
There is no view. The whole town is obscured by trees and outer-lining houses. Time to find another hill!

Rick / Hexatona
Springing to life, as if nothing happened, Rick rejoices in his unmistakable victory against logic! However, a memory of his cousin Frankie caused Rick to wish to follow Chakes in pursuit of the pool.

Hameln / Shinan
Determined to find safety out more about the town, Hameln slips into the refuge of a small bush. It amply covers his mousey body and masks any shivers of fear from view. The mouse is so well hidden that even a passing guard dog doesn't notice him!

Chakes and Rick
The pair of you arrives at Building A, only to find an inn. More specifically, it is the Gettum Inn. It looks like a rather low-rent type establishment. It is two-stories tall, and there is a ruckus inside the front door. A door, which the pair of you notice is laying on the ground. Having been broken off at some point from the inside-out.
+1 Plot Point each for finding the Gettum Inn!

Hameln
From the vantage point of the bush, you see this:
A towering two-story building. There is a lot of noise coming from the front door, which is propped open to let in a summer breeze. A hanging sign above the door reads, "Packum Inn". The window panes are clean, and there's a nice sign in the window (requires a Read roll to understand).
+1 Plot Point for finding the Packum Inn!
Furthermore, you discover there is a town guard. It consists of an old fat dog, and his master; an old fat Dog Ranger in rusty armour.
LockeZ
Hmm. This isn't helpful. If there's no good vantage point, then I need a useful base of operations inside the town. A small outpost will work.

I'll head to building D, which is small and on the edge of town. Once I'm there I want to load a boulder in my catapult, push my catapult right up just a few centimeters away from the door, tie the release string of the catapult to the doorknob, and knock on the door.

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Ah, this reminds me of home! And look, I don't even have to pick the lock! Mom and her hilarious pranks, always locking me out of the house. Ahh, I should go back and visit sometime."

I say as I merrily step into the doorway, and see what all the no-doubt good-ol-family-fun japery is going on within.

Remind me of this, is there a shtick where I can take anything and have it as an item or this is cartoonish enough that I can take the door as an item?
An inn! My general fear is overcome by my general desire for maybe possibly some inn-cheese. Carefully, quietly and every other adjective to signify stealth I try to see into some of the Inn's windows to see what possible sweet sweet fragrance I might pick up.

And possibly steal.

Dudesoft
You can indeed take anything not nailed down. Even then, it would be a strength check. I will point out that in this Adventure, and possibly future ones, your inventory is limited to an allotment of slots seen in your inventory, with the exception of Bag O' Many Things.
Chakes
Chakes looks to an invisible audience at the distance using a lit bit of breaking the fourth wall. He jokes by raising his eyebrow sometimes and takes the door to his inventory.

Dudesoft

HP: 15 (-13)
Status Effects: Omni-Effect: Stamina Boost (-6 to all Muscle and Zip rolls!)

Shticks:
Devour: 5 - Eat someone whole, in one giant bite. They can escape with a Disarm Trap or Break Down Door roll, otherwise get burped up eventually and take 1d6 Damage! This can be used to carry someone, but the same damage applies.

Inventory:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Schticks:
Tragedy: 5 - Causes the Target to gain the Tragic status effect. Not only does the Target add +3 to all rolls, but the Animator will also go out of his way to torture the Target. Lasts 1d6 Turns.

Magical Schticks:
-

Inventory:
- Feather
- Wooden Door (w/ Magical Shielding)
-
-
-
-
-
-

Chutzpah Skills:
Fast-Talk 6
Sleight of Hand 9
Sneak 9

Shticks:
Lockpick - 6 Using whatever blunt object may be handy (including one's own head), the user begins to break the lock. The best way to break into a place--- is to BREAK into it!
-
-
-
-

Inventory:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Status Effects: Boggled / Opening Credits (1 Turn)

Shticks:
Vanish - Can disappear entirely. A Smell roll can detect the user; as could anything the user walks through.
-
-
-
-

Inventory:
- Needle
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Attila / LockeZ
With great determination and skill, Attila sets his trap and awaits the fruits of his labour...

Chakes / Chears
Meanwhile... Chakes finds a new door! B-B-B-Bonus!

Rick / Hexatona
Also meanwhile, Rick enters a rowdy bar. It looks like numerous fights break out here at the drop of a bad word. Presently, a Dog Fighter is tackling a Badger Thief into a table. The two break into a full-on Fight; a ball of dust with fists and legs appearing here and there, amidst sounds of smacking.
At the bar, Rick sees a skeevy-looking Lizard Assassin, a Squirrel Fencer, and a Bear Fighter. Behind the bar, an old wrinkly Dog is polishing a dirty mug with an even dirtier rag.

Hameln / Shinan
Also, also meanwhile... peers into the window of the Packum Inn. It has a full table loaded with cheese of every sort. There is even a sign above it that reads, "Complimentary Cheese."
Around the tavern, the crowd within raise whatever glass they're holding. "Hameln!" the crowd hollars.
Uncertain how his perfect stealth tactic had failed him, Hameln suddenly noticed his name was floating above his head. Magic of some kind. Regardless of how... everybody knew his name.
It seemed harmless enough, so Hameln enters the front door safely.
Each person, in turn, stops by him to introduce themselves...

"Hullo, Hameln! Can I get you anything this fine day?" cooes an innocent-looking Deer.

"Hey, Chambers that's my customer. Every second one goes to me! Back me up, Sammy," growls a Mouse clearly on the verge of killing someone.

"Ho ho, nevermind Carla, Hameln. She's just off the cheese this month."

"You said it, Coach. Carla lay off Diane, will ya?" asks a charming Giraffe with a mug of black coffee in his hoof.

"Heeey, Hameln! Park a seat next to us, lil' buddy!" shouts a Beaver in a mailman outfit.
"Sure, the more the merrier!" a Bear in a suit adds.

"Ho jeez, look out," a skinny Dog youth shouts. Unable to steady the many drinks on his trays. Before anything can hit Hameln, Carla appears out of nowhere and expertly catches all the drinks on an empty tray.
"Easy, Woody. Or you'll kill Diane's customer," Carla mutters.
Diane Chambers gives a faint little laugh of defeat and says, "Ah hah, why don't you take Hameln's order? I believe it was Carl Jung who said, 'The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.'"
At this, Carla raised her eyebrows to their threshold. "I'll give you the least of things if you don't shove off, Bambi!"

And that is the Packum Inn. As Hameln is led to a seat beside the Bear and Beaver, a piano man begins to play a song. It is enchanting.
Hameln is trapped in Opening Credits for 1 Turn!

The Opening Theme Status Effect

Meanwhile...
The door to the Potions R Us opens with a creak, and Attila's catapult is triggered! The large ammunition zooms past the Bear who opened the door, and destroys some especially volatile potions.
The entire store explodes in extravagant fashion. The town is blasted from all angles. Anyone outside is hit with magical spray.

Luckily, Chakes was holding up his door, and he is unaffected...

The Bear who owns the store stands stockstill, unable to believe what happened. Dripping from ear to foot in potion mixture.

Likewise, Attila is blasted, taking...
-4 Damage!
Also, Attila gains the Omni-Effect status! (This means that every Turn, his status effect will change, for the remainder of the game!!!)
Presently, Attila is feeling the Stamina Boost (-6 to all Muscle and Zip rolls!)
Chakes
Such a lovely cast of character it´ish that we foundeth here. Ought to cast'em for mine plays, I ssssshould.

I look for napkins or any piece of paper that I can use as a contract and start going around asking the people inside to sign it if they're interested to become the most famous stars in the world. This should trigger the tragedy shtick

LockeZ
Oh man, that was nuts. And also... I feel weirdly great. Energized! What's in this concoction?

I'm going to begin picking up debris and tossing it everywhere in search of macguffins. Or food. And yell at whoever this guy is: "Hey! Where are you keeping the macguffins!?"

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
(Ha, nice touch with the cheers characters - I especially like your work with the giraffe! Lookin Swole)

"Oh wow, this really is just like home!"

I mosey up to the bar, walking over the bar fight as the common occurence it is, sit next to the lizard and squirrel, saying, "Now, which of you wants to buy me a drink? Nevermind, we'll settle that later - Barkeep, give me the fourth most expensive thing on the menu!" With a finger point and a wink.

Dudesoft

HP: 15 (-13)
Status Effects: Omni-Effect: Succubus Charm. Makes the target irresistible to nearby people. Fast-Talk Rolls are Perfect.

Shticks:

Inventory:
- Mysterious MacGuffin Key
-
-
-
-
-
-

Schticks:

Magical Schticks:
-

Inventory:
- Feather
- Wooden Door (w/ Magical Shielding)
- List of Signatures on back of menu
-
-
-
-
-

Plot Points: 19

Chutzpah Skills:
Fast-Talk 6
Sleight of Hand 9
Sneak 9

Shticks:
-
-
-
-

Inventory:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Shticks:
-
-
-
-

Inventory:
- Needle
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Attila / LockeZ
With a frenzied scrambling, Attila mercilously digs through the rubble of the Potions R Us shop.

Somehow, despite all odds, he finds something keenly interesting. A tiny, special key.
Attila found the Mysterious MacGuffin Key!
+1 Mysterious MacGuffin Key
+1 Plot Point!

Also, Attila feels a weird itchy sensation as his Omni-Effect turns to: Omni-Effect: Succubus Charm. Makes the target irresistible to nearby people. Fast-Talk Rolls are Perfect.

Chakes / Chears
Chakes scrounges around the Gettum Inn, and finds a menu with a blank side. Somehow he is able to procure everyone's signatures. The patrons don't even seem to notice they're signing the paper.
These are the names that appear on the cursed document:
-Floak the Lizard Assassin
-Barkley the Dog Fighter
-Sot the Badger Thief
-Kraty the Squirrel Fencer
-Bur the Bear Fighter
-Orin the Barkeep Dog Ex-Fighter

Everyone in the Gettum Inn, except Chakes and Rick have the Tragic status!
+1 Plot Point!

Hameln / Shinan
Hameln shakes his head, and finds himself seated on the bartop next to a tankard of rootbeer, and a bowl of peanuts. The likes of which dwarf the mouse.
Across the room is the free cheese...

Rick / Hexatona
Without hesitation, Rick seats himself between the Squirrel Fencer, and Lizard Assassin. Ordering his drink in the cockiest manner, Rick succeeds in two things:
Catching the fencer's attention, and enraging literally everyone else!
All eyes turn on Rick. Murderous intent glinting in each one. The Fencer, however, appears amused.
+1 Plot Point!

Attila / LockeZ
Meanwhile...
The Potions R Us shop owner, Reggie the Bear, a bear of impressive stature, angrily pounds back a potion from his Inventory. Someone is gonna pay for all this damage. His life's work has been destroyed!

Almost immediately, the massive bear errupts into flames. Drying off the potion mess dripping from his fur.
Reggie the Bear gains the Giant Strength. (Gives the user much more strength. -6 on Muscle rolls!)

Reggie the Bear also absorbed the Omni-Effect, being at the epicentre of the explosion.
Reggie the Bear's Omni-Effect becomes: Preservation. (Stops whatever its poured on from rotting or degrading.)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Oh, that's right, does anyone have like, anything, semi-sorta Macguffin shaped? It would probably be a lot easier if we all just like, emptied our pockets."

Goes double finger guns with a mouth "click-click"

Chakes
I throw everything that is on the bar so I can utilize it as a scenario.

-Everyoneth on their place, let's improvise.-

I start directing a play.
LockeZ
I would like to attempt to convince this shopkeeper that I'm a very quick-responding investigator looking for the perpetrator behind this terrible tragedy.

"I see you are the former owner of this establishment. Awful what these hooligans did to you, just awful. I'm terribly sorry for your loss, my name is Detective Tom Ato, consultant working with the Acme Dungeoneer's Investigative Bureau, explosion branch. I was called in from Dragonooga to work on your case, and got here as fast as I could. Teenagers these days just blow up whatever they want, they think ding-dong-ditch is 'just a prank bro,' not realizing that it is the end of the livelihood of a fine gentleman such as yourself. You see this key here, this is a clue to the identity of the perpetrator and/or perpetrators, something that will definitely be instrumental in solving this crime. And the catapult, that's evidence too, so I need to confiscate that. Now I'm sure you have questions, but justice waits for no man, and I must be off immediately if I'm to catch this vandal before he leaves town!"

I pocket the key and attempt to leave and push my catapult to the next building, hopefully leaving him dumbfounded.