FINAL FANTASY VI ABRIDGED

Pages: 1
I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct board to post this on, but it says entertainment, so I will give it a go. I've been working on a project called "Final Fantasy VI Abridged" a mini web series telling the story of Final Fantasy VI in a comedy fashion. If you are interested in taking some time out of your day to give it a chance feel free to check it out, thanks for your time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRl9mCA5clo
i remember watching one on flash back in the day. "Final Fantasy Trilogy" and it was filled with crude **** for kids plus a bunch of monty python references but it was pretty funny.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The first episode of this didn't really leave me wanting to watch more of it. If I'd liked any of the characters (I didn't) then they wouldn't have come back in the next one, so you were pretty much banking on just your the quality of your writing being good enough to get me to come back for more. And, um, it was never particularly funny.

I came back for the second episode anyway just because FF6 is my favorite game of all time. The bad production quality and complete lack of comedy got me to evacuate about halfway through. Sorry.

Also it wasn't actually abridged at all...? I think a Let's Play would probably be shorter.
FF6 is too cool to be funny, should have attempted FF7, it of itself is an abridged version of Final Fantasy.
Final Fantasy 7 has already been, and I must say that Team Four Star did a hell of a job on it.
Pages: 1