CAN BETA TESTERS POST REVIEWS OF GAMES?

Pages: 1
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Yes, they can. But not every tester would feel comfortable doing this. And the mods will likely pick up on it if it turns out there's some obvious bias involved. So it's possible, but you should be careful about it.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, they specifically look for that. If I review a game I'm playtesting, I make a habit of not rating it, just because I don't want to look like I'm trying to unfairly boost my MS.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Feel free to submit a review. However, for the sake of transparency, it'd be good if you disclose your ties to the game, whether you were a tester, artist, etc., in the review somewhere.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Sated
Don't give them so much credit. The mods only pick up on things that their personal biases object to. The concept of evenly applied, site-wide "rules" are nothing more than an illusion.

Wow, you really jump with full force at every single opportunity you get to tell the world about the grudges you hold. Don't you have anything better to do?

Try to come to terms with the fact that you and your reviews aren't as great as you want to make yourself believe, and just let it go already. This is starting to become really awkward and sad.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
As the submission manager for reviews on this site, it has been my official stance that beta testers are encourage to write reviews. Just don't try to write a review for a game you helped develop.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Can I review a game I did the maps for if I give that part the most critical observation? Like if I'm super mean/brutally honest to myself?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I feel like it'd be best not to, even if you could. Also, no, the site is coded to disallow that.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Actually, it's totally possible to if you're also listed as a tester, but if there's a conflict of interest, I'll refrain.
Pages: 1