[MAFIA] THE EXORCISM OF MAFIAVILLE (GAME OVER)

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Things that may need an explanation
>Shinan, is Gourd your usual random vote? Why is it naked? I would expect a wity comment too.
>How is the guy walking in the town relevant to the game? It beffudles me.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I reread the op and I kind of get why do you discuss it, i think.
I think that Piano and Jero would avoid to put any possible spoilers in the flavour.
Also, I was searching for some appropriate gif.

Horrors upon this town...
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
If I remember correctly, and I could probably confirm it if I decided to check, the idea behind this mafia game is unknown rules, correct?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Liberty
Well, he rolled into town after the murders started so I'm not sure he's the culprit or not, but I don't like the way he was watching that bird who just arrived. Somethings up with that.

in my opinion, if these are players in the game, we should murder them both, immediately, without listening to what they have to say. that said, I invite both of them to out so we can discuss our options.
The rules are I win, obviously.
@Odd: It's closed setup, if that's what you mean. The only rule is kill RPers. #lynch Liberty

Tough to tell if CAVE is rping or is the spawn of Pazuzu irl.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I guess we'll find out about the motorcycle guy and wild woman in the day/night posts.
In order to avoid RP, I'll try to not think about it.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I haven't even actually read the flavor text. I got about two lines in before realizing it was just flavor text and didn't affect the game.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I vote we kill everyone who has read it.
Dudesoft
As a matter of convenience, I have no idea what it said in detail and only skimmed it.
Skimmed! Skimmed, I say!
You're all doing pianotm a disservice by not reading it. It's well written and interesting. I vote we lynch anyone who didn't read it.

#lynch LockeZ
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Oh snap, the game alrady started! Gotta make sure to post daily.
Dudesoft
author=Liberty
You're all doing pianotm a disservice by not reading it. It's well written and interesting. I vote we lynch anyone who didn't read it.

#lynch LockeZ

In that case, I read it and my PM thoroughly.

I will say anything to stay alive Day One.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Liberty

#lynch LockeZ

i was going to wait for another person to vote you, and then vote them, but now I worried that you may indeed, actually be mafia, for abandoning your horrible meta.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Gourd_Clae
The rules are I win, obviously.

This is a bold statement from gourd.

author=OzzyTheOne
Oh snap, the game alrady started! Gotta make sure to post daily.

You know, that this post doesn't count.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Liberty

#lynch LockeZ
i was going to wait for another person to vote you, and then vote them, but now I worried that you may indeed, actually be mafia, for abandoning your horrible meta.

'Being worried' is unusually soft from you too (am I correct?). Also, speaking of Libby's no lynch tradition, there's enough time to return to it. LockeZ vote looks like an RVS/Jokey vote springing from the flow of the game.
I don't think there has been a serious vote yet (except maybe lockez preemptive vote on liberty before she starts arguing no-lynch, but in my mind that one is excusable). Looking through posts I don't yet have a read on anyone, but then it is day 1 and we have no idea what the setup actually is.

I could argue that dudesoft is being a little over defensive, but I think he might have just been messing around.

As for the flavor text, the only reason I went along with it is because I thought there might be some sort of hint. I also didn't have anything relevant to say at the time.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Liberty

#lynch LockeZ

I don't always push the non-vote. That'd make me too easy to figure out and I don't like being easy to figure. Just like you don't always lie in your first post.
author=Cap_H
>Shinan, is Gourd your usual random vote? Why is it naked? I would expect a wity

Someone has to die. It's been a while since I played but I think Dudesoft might be as close to a usual random vote that I can get. But I think he complained somewhere about always dying on day 1 so I decided against that one.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Liberty (2): LockeZ, psy_wombats
LockeZ (1): Liberty
Gourd_Clae (1): shinan