[MAFIA] THE EXORCISM OF MAFIAVILLE (GAME OVER)

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, we'd need some sort of real reason, first.

I almost started to suggest lynching people who are capable of successfully fooling us as scum, but then I remembered that that list starts with me. Um. Hmm.

I'm not scum this game. Plz not me.

We actually don't have to hammer anyone, the rules say that the top vote at the end of the day gets the noose if nobody is hammered. Let's kill someone anyway, though.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok,given the new cicrumstances I find Psy's votes reasonable. I.m suspective of Ozzy for his no content posts.
Liberty, I'm still unsure about. Her argument about lynching a non-poster is not that good now and it avoids real game solving.
Shinan's latest post smells scummy too. It's a comment for sake of commenting. But it's Shinan and I suspect that this might be his usual style. And to be honest, some other players didn posted anything good either. I would wait here to see his vote today.
I find Shinan's and Ozzy's posts more significant than other low/fluff posters. It could be tone and reasoning for not playing, which is not present in posts of Dudesoft, Gourd, Odd and Ebeth.

There are players, which are trying to do something with the game: Cave, LockeZ, Psy and Demon. These are my town leans, but it is not set in stone. They're strongest players here and I'm easy to trick into bad town reads.

If I were to vote now, I would pick Ozzy.
Yeah, sorry, but all I'm hearing from Cap is "oh, this person is suspicious, no, now this person, Liberty is x3, oh look, this person suspicious too"

But not actually doing anything.

#lynch Cap_H

Yeah, this is partly a "you're trying to throw suspicion at me very hard because most of your past posts are aimed straight at me" thing. I'll admit. But that, in and of itself, is pretty suspicious, I think.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I admit that I overuse certain words.

author=Liberty
But not actually doing anything.

I'm not voting anyone and I'm light on questions, but I would say I put quite an imput to work with, maybe more than anyone else so far.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Cap_H
I don't understand why you would say this and then not vote.
author=LockeZ
author=Cap_H
I don't understand why you would say this and then not vote.

Probably because Ozzy already has a vote against him and no one wants to be the one who starts a pile on. Or something. Because people will later look back and wonder at who were the most trigger-happy to jump on someone.

*pew pew*
T R I G G E R H A P P Y

anyway, I'm off for the night. I'll be back in about, oh...16 or so hours (early work days are a biiiiiitch)

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'm probably not convinced by my own case and I'm waiting for his next step. I'm usually more trigger happy, but the slow pace of the game keeps me from it.
I would prefer to see more people express their suspitions before I strike. It would be easy for scum to follow me on that wagon, if I'm wrong and Ozzy is town.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Well, I used an rng name picker on day 1 for the simple reason that it's hard raed scum on day 1, so i stand by my vote. On the other hand, Shinan's comment on Cap_H has no backing, seeing as I voted for ODD and not for Cap_H.

I will only change/cancel my vote if I get a proper read off someone.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I NEED A THIRD PERSON TO PLAY THE SECRET GAME
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I will hold this entire game hostage and refuse to post my real thoughts until my desire is satisfied.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I think we can all agree that playing along with CAVE is a great risk and I will have none of it.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ozzy I guarantee you that you will be lynched today if you do not play.
What was I supposed to say?

Glory to pazuzu?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Shinan
Lockez
Cap_H

each of you please quote this post and give me the names of three currently living players.
LockeZ
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Shinan
Lockez
Cap_H

each of you please quote this post and give me the names of three currently living players.

LockeZ
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Cap_H
For the record I'm not really sure how scum-Cap plays, but his being overly into day 1 reads seems consistent with town-Cap.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Shinan
Lockez
Cap_H

Ebeth
Cap_H
OzzyTheOne
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Gourd_Clae (1): shinan
OzzyTheOne (1): psy_wombats
psy_wombats (1): LockeZ
Cap_H (1): Liberty
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Shinan
Lockez
Cap_H

Ozzy
Liberty
Dudesoft