[MAFIA] THE EXORCISM OF MAFIAVILLE (GAME OVER)

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
The Exorcism of Mafiaville
pianotm and Jeroen_Sol

A midnight stroll was perfect. The stars were shining, and the night desert air was cool. She took a sip of cola as she leaned into your shoulder, turning your walking into more of a stumbling gait. You could smell the whiskey mixed with her soda. It was a small town. Looking up, you could see millions of stars. It was a beautiful night; a perfect night. Then as you turn down the road back to her house, you see Mrs. Willow’s door agap. That was odd. She was never up this late. It was half past twelve. You walk up to the door and your girlfriend clutches your arm. “What are you doing?”

You look at her. She’s not afraid. She’s clearly amused by what she sees as recklessness.
“I’m just making sure everything’s okay. It’s the middle of night and there’s school in the morning.”

You knock on the door and shout to see if Mrs. Willow is okay. When there’s no answer, you step inside.

Your girlfriend says, “Come on! This is trespassing. You’re going to be so embarrassed when she catches you.”

You ignore her and call for Mrs. Willow again. You don’t have to go far. In the living room, there is a huge puddle of blood in the middle of the floor. You look up to the middle of the ceiling and see her. She’s been nailed to the ceiling, multiple nails in her arms and hands, in her ankles and feet. Blood dripped down from her forming the puddle on the floor. Your girlfriend sees her next. Surprisingly, she doesn’t scream. She also can’t look away.

One by one, every night, people died like that. On the third night, a man rode in on a motorcycle. He dressed and acted like some movie cowboy. He went to speak to the police and now for some reason, they’ve been letting him into every crime scene. If this doesn’t stop, the whole town’s going to be in a panic.

Vanilla Town PM

As you go about your daily routine, the strange man that wandered into the town the other day dismounts his motorcycle, tips his hat to you and walks into the bar. You wonder what his deal is when there is a commotion just up the street. You run up to see what is going on when you see a young woman has wandered out of the desert. She’s dressed in rags, and clearly dehydrated. The stranger shows up next to you. He stares at the girl intensely, as if he was trying to read her mind. She gazes back at him, but unlike him, her expression is blank. It’s enough to make you wonder what designs this fellow has on this girl. It’s been clear to a lot of people that he has something to do with the mysterious deaths around town. They may have started before he showed up, but there was no doubt he showed up because of them. Now there’s this girl, clearly in trouble, wandering out from the desert, and he’s giving her a look like he’s a hawk and she’s a field mouse. No good will come of this.

RULES:

Each game consists of several town aligned citizens and a small group of scum aligned mafia killers. The players must catch and lynch the killers in order to win. This game follows rules which are modified from the typical mafia.

BASIC RULES IN EFFECT:

1. Do not share any PMs from the moderator. Your private messages must be kept secret. You may describe what was in them, but directly quoting any portion of them will result in mod-kill.

2. The game is divided into day phases of 48 hours and night phases of 24 hours. There will be no talking on the main thread during night phase. Members sharing private chats may talk at any time.

3. No talking to other players outside of Mafia, and NO PMING! You can PM me, but that's it. Obviously, the no PM rule is on the honor system but if I find out, there will be consequences.

4. Each day, players discuss who is most likely to be mafia and vote for one person to be voted off of the game. Voting follows standard rules. Votes are to be presented in the thread, using the following format: #Lynch pianotm. If for any reason you change your mind, use the following tag: #Cancel Nolynch votes are perfectly fine and are, indeed, encouraged. Lynching is hammer. If the day ends before hammer is reached, majority will be sufficient to lynch.

5. You must post daily. If you're not talking, you're not playing the game. If you're not playing the game, then why are you here?

6. No editing posts. Only the moderator may edit his posts, and he can also edit you right into dead chat.

7. No dead posting. If you're dead, you're dead.

Signups start now.

1. Ebeth Deceased Possessed
2. LockeZ Deceased Possessed
3. psy_wombats Deceased Possessed
4. demonlord5000 Deceased Possessed
5. CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK Victorious Scum
6. Gourd_Clae Deceased Seer
7. shinan Deceased Town
8. Cap_H Deceased Town
9. OzzyTheOne Deceased Hunter
10. oddRABBIT Was Town
11. Dudesoft Deceased Town
12. lonestarsuperluminary EJECTED
13. sevene EJECTED
14. rainbowvein EJECTED
15. Liberty Deceased Town
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Interesting flavour~ sign me up!!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I helped out with the setup, so I can't join. Have fun everyone!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Count me in.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I will play.
I'd like to play please~
So this is regular werewolf? I could join.
pianotm
I didn't know there was a difference between werewolf and mafia.
No. I just prefer the name werewolf for it. So I use that. But it's not... wacky, right? Just regular.
pianotm
I hate to potentially chase off a sign up, but...
It doesn't have much in the way of power roles, but the setup is definitely not regular.

Edit: I'd like to say more about that, but the setup is designed on players not knowing all the rules.
Well. Is the setup such that there are more than 2 teams? And if there are more than 2 teams, are there more than 3 teams?
pianotm
Nope. Town and scum.
pianotm
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
In

I'm already hyped for your writing.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Time to kill some people play some mafia.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'll join, despite my uselessness. Note that I have school and band, so my post count might be quite low at most times, and super high during others. I'll make sure to post at least once each real life day.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
A day may come where Oddly doesn't preface everything by saying he's useless. But it is not this day.