[MAFIA] THE EXORCISM OF MAFIAVILLE (GAME OVER)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i feel like I understand where lockez is coming from. at this point I would want to kill either psy or ozzy. i really just want more information. at the start of this game I felt like I was one of the players who would understand what was going on moreso than everyone else, but i guess it was just a big prank
I was thinking of structure mafia and as the mod I saw a lot of distress from him whenever he was suspected. I guess that was his first game tho.

My thinking is more like... ozzy's role is to hunt out and kill the vessel so that scum doesn't win. This is helpful because then town can focus on scumhunting. It's disastrous in that we'd be killing a town power role, and also the one town power role explicitly setup so we're not burdened with both the vessel and scum. Maybe disastrous is a bit of a hyberbole though.

BUT it doesn't really matter because I can't think of any way to clear up the contradiction of the vessel and hunter both being town other than... ozzy is scum and lying. If I can't argue with your logic then I'm probably just wrong!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm going to bed now and will be back in about 8 hours, please don't Be rash while I'm away.
author=OzzyTheOne
@Gourd If you're gonna lynch someone, lynch... Dudesoft

how about no, nerd
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i've been getting more town vibes from him than scum too though. i usually consider it unwise to not trust my gut but I can't resolve the role bs.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I have three resons to believe that Ozzy's town. All of them are kind of silly.
1)There wasn't any force to stop the lynch before the claim
2)The way piano intervented (more of a feeling)
3)The level of activity, while defending his claim. It's almost silly how he focuses on blue line aspect of it.
#lynch Gourd_Clae
It seems pretty clear to me.

Also I think we should leave both Ozzy and Cave alone today.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Do you have any specific reason to vote Gourd? I have a theory, which would make sense, but I'm not sure, if it's wise to share details.

One thing I don't get about Pazuzu is that mouth and eye are masons together and eye is obviously in contact with Pazuzu? Eye is the seer, I guess. So, there has to be some anti-claim mechanic. But if you put Eye or Pazuzu under pressure, they wouldn't be able to claim and that sounds like broken mechanic, which could lead to fast reveal too. I started to have my doubts about this.
And I think that the peek on Shinan is fake.
There would be other peek, which is hidden from us.

Pazuzu, is there any good resoun, why we ought to keepeth thou alive and why are thou villager? Useth thy word hole, Cavern Hound!
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=Shinan
#lynch Gourd_ClaeIt seems pretty clear to me.

Care to explain your reasoning to the rest of us?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Cap_H (1): Dudesoft
OzzyTheOne (1): LockeZ
LockeZ (1): OzzyTheOne
Gourd_Clae (1): shinan
I think pazuzu tells which target to investigate and pazuzu's eyes gets the information. There's just some layer thing where the eye could for example give the wrong information. Or something. I guess.
Ebeth
The eye talks to the mouth which is Cave who talks to us. It seems Pazuzu can't see the results it means if lying is going on it's either from the eyes or from Cave (and I don't think Cave is lying).

So you're worried that Gourd is the eyes and lying about people's roles? That's an incredibly weird take given that the eyes said you were vanilla town.
I'm not worried about it. I'm just thinking about the game theory perspective of these things.
Ebeth
* I misremembered, the eyes just said you were Town. It's an alignment check not a role check.
Ebeth
So you think the eye has the potential to lie but it wasn't lying about you???

Cus dude, of the eye was lying you're scum.
Well this game is all about choosing when to believe people and when not to. One cannot survive on their own information alone.

Also there's only a couple of hours left and someone needs more votes so that someone dies. I'm willing to give up my Gourd vote to... is it psy or dude who are primary suspects? But I also would like to keep my Gourd vote.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
To say it, I think that Shinan is the eye.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Cap_H
To say it, I think that Shinan is the eye.

That's possible, it means that he could feed CAVE false information and why not start with telling that he himself is town?
Ebeth
I have no clue what Shinans trying to get at/do here. I'm gonna go with my gut/deductions and

#Lynch Dudesoft
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Cap_H (1): Dudesoft
OzzyTheOne (1): LockeZ
LockeZ (1): OzzyTheOne
Gourd_Clae (1): shinan
Dudesoft (1): Ebeth