WHAT ARE YOU EVEN GOOD FOR?

Pages: first 12 next last
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

Hello. I'm Nova Novingsworth, President and CEO of Novinga game development studio. Convince me that you would be a valuable asset to our company.

Please use words I can understand.
Hello Nova Novingsworth, President and CEO of Novinga Game Development Studio. I'm fresh out of college and am willing to work extraneous amounts of overtime to stave off the crippling fear of turnover and eventual downsizing when whatever big trend we're putting all of our eggs in goes by the wayside.

EDIT: Real answer: I've been told by my peers that I write compelling stories with colorful characters and I believe I can really help take your game's story in a new direction!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
This is over a year old, but still mostly true:
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
You're right.

*Jumps into a big bowl of tapioca pudding and Nilla wafers*

Goodbye cruel, delicious world. Glub glub glub.

*The bowl wasn't deep enough to drown in so Corfaisus just sits there saying "glub" while his clothes become more and more saturated with pudding.*
I'm A+++ at improving office morale! Here's a clip of my skills in action:
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I make sprites, parallaxes, tiles, music, and I write. I also have a little experience with C# and C++. I've made a number of games.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I got a little bit of weed. Will that help?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
People give me money to take things in their brains and turn them into pretty pictures.

Also I am p. darn good at dialog.

Also also I bake a mean cake.

EDIT:
author=Dudesoft
I got a little bit of weed. Will that help?

Aw, shit, Dudesy wins again.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I can sing the entire Pokemon theme song in both English and Japanese
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Liberty
nothing

I half-thought of posting this, even if only as a joke.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I have zero redeeming qualities.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
(get crazy with the cheeze whiz)
uuuuhhhhhhhh
I gave you guys the "Make sure to add 3 years to any Target Completion Date you see" tagline

I don't think I've really been of any other use since
orz

e: wait, is that one even still around after the "negative tagline" purge?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
U can blame me. I'm good at letting down. I'm always slacking.
Sooz
author=Cap_H
U can blame me. I'm good at letting down. I'm always slacking.

You should probably move to discord.
Pages: first 12 next last