WHAT'S THE WORST ADAPTATION YOU'VE EVER SEEN?[GAME]

Pages: 1
For me it Has to be Sky High, I Mean, Did they even GLANCE at the Manga? Or Watch a single Episode of the anime?!?!? Here's a few lovely bits of idiocy from the film:
-Bakugo's Quirk is not only changed to Glowing, But he Treats Midoriya with respect! WHY?
-Uraraka's Quirk was changed to Plant Control
-Todoroki doesn't have ice included in his quirk, and it is implied Endeavor is a straight up Villain rather than a Clearly corrupt man Hailed as a hero. I can understand why they did it, but it robs us of one of the most Complex antagonists in the series.
-Tsu is Goth for some reason, and her quirk is Guinea Pig, Not Frog
-For Some reason the whole plot revolves around the idea That UA(Called Sky High in this) Separates students into the roles of Hero and Sidekick on the first day, even though every new hero is SUPPOSED to start out as a sidekick!!!
-Don't even get me started on their idea of the league of villains, They have NOTHING in common with the source INCLUDING THEIR NAMES!!! Oh, And Speaking of which...
-Everyone and everything's name is changed, even hero names.
-Mydoria Is All Might's son, NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HE DOESN'T GET ACCESS TO ONE FOR ALL FROM THE POWER BEING EARNED AND PASSED ON LIKE A NOBLE TORCH, INSTEAD HE JUST GETS IT IN A FIGHT WITH TODOROKI!111!1!!!!!!! AND THEN AT THE END OF THE FILM HE JUST GETS THE ABILITY TO FLY TOO!!11!!!!!1!!

*Sigh* I Just, am not happy. MHA deserves more, I feel so betrayed...
___________________________________________________________________________________
This is a Little Game Where you go on an "Angry Rant" Where you act like Thing A is an Unfaithful Adaptation of Thing B. Things A and B Can Be almost anything, the only stipulation is that Thing A can't actually be, or have been an Adaptation of Thing B. So ranting about how "Dragon Ball Is a Terrible Adaptation of Journey to the West" Is not OK But Ranting about how "Superman The Animated Series is the Worst Dub of DBZ" is perfectly OK...

Also, while the Title May say "Adaptation" Feel Free to call things terrible Prequels, Sequels, and Tie-Ins as well! The Sky is the limit.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Going to go with FMA Brotherhood. It has one of the worst endings I have ever seen in a work of fiction.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
??? Ok, I guess this is what I get For not making the Title clear. Apparently, people only read the title sometimes, Good to know...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
What the hell is Sky High? That movie from years ago? It was a manga?

As for bad adaptions; My list begins and ends with: Everything.
Aside from Manga to Anime, which is usually straight copies with some embellishments for time stretching, anything that attempts to adapt a story, comic, book, or whathaveyou...sucks.
I liked what they were trying to do with the Doom movie, but it was poorly executed and they changed the backstory for no frigging reason except for "science".
I loved Angelina Jolie in Lara Croft's outfit; but the story was really lame, and her role in it was kinda marginalized from the solo badass in the games.
Any anime in Hollywood is obviously terrible. About the only good adaptions in my books are Spider-Man 2, Batman, and maaaybe Superman? If we discredit the flying around the earth to time travel?
Adaptions suck. Because artists suck. Instead of trying to recreate the magic of one artist, they try to make it their own, and ruin it. Often discarding or altering key things because they don't like it.
Adaptions suck.

Dudesoft wins the game.
I guess I did not explain this properly, The Idea I had was to Rant about something being a terrible adaptation of something it is not related to, My Contribution being acting as though Sky High was a bad adaptation of My Hero Academia.
Pages: 1