Absolutely
100%
Absolutely Not
0%
I'd love to, but I'm too busy.
0%

Pages: 1
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
The recent burnout of one of our own has got me thinking.

You know what we should do? We should do a replacement McBacon Jam and call it "Save McBacon". The goal is to remind Zeigfriend how much he matters to each and every one of us and make him feel better about his contributions to the site. Consider it a love letter of sorts. If you participate in the thread/say a good word, you get the "Helped Save McBacon" achievement. If you produce a demo/full game, you get the "You Really Saved McBacon" achievement.

The pun here being the idiom "you saved my bacon".

The graphics for the achievements would probably be the pig he's got now for the first and the pig with an accompanying green up arrow or pluses or "REGEN" over it.

SPREAD DA WORD
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Maybe I would wait for him to return and then participate in his own jam. I think it is quite rewarding to see others care about stuff you do and sink their time in your event.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I like this idea, but, I'm kinda with Cap_H on this. If Ziggy follows through with the promise made in that thread, he should be back March of next year, which is about when McBacon 4 occurred this year. I don't know if he'd be ready to launch McBacon 5 at that time, but, I'm certainly willing to allow him some breathing room.

*Edit: Though, it's also true that I've been busy as hell ;_;
Well, that, and we have a full list of events running for the rest of this year... XD
it's McBaconJam :V, not 5
Pages: 1