POST YOUR GEOCITIES WEBSITES FROM 1998

Pages: 1
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Welcome to A Land of Espers, a Final Fantasy 3 fan-site by LockeZ. Enjoy the broken images, the defunct webrings, and the midi files that don't play. I'm pretty sure I just downloaded a bunch of stuff off of other people's fantsites and put them on mine.

Although this was snapshotted by the Internet Archive in 1999, I actually made it in 1995 at the latest, since I distinctly remember being contacted by Geocities when they changed their terms of service to require webmasters to be at least twelve years old.

Do you have a Geocities site that has been archived by the Wayback Machine? Please share with me your darkest secrets.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Nope. I did have an old AOL website from 1994 that had a Julie Bell painting of Empress Lilandra as its splash screen, but there is no way even the Wayback Machine can find that monstrosity.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Holy shit... It's not perfect, but there's a lot intact! Ah memories...
Team-Captin.com
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I vaguely recall having a website at some point, before I found RMN. I can't remember where it existed, though. I manly used it to host games, but, the file-limits were terribad (as were the games hosted there), so, I was only really able to have, like, three games up at a time, and none of them were stand-alone.

Aremen bless RMN!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
https://web.archive.org/web/20060902193106/Http://www.freewebs.com/mirakpy

The wayback machine only captured the 2005 version of my first website, but i had it since 2000's. It was called "the minigame factory" and it used to host games me and my friends made.
Pretty sure my food pyramid site I had to make for class is still there, I remember one time that google made it one of the top listings.

Felt honored at the time lol.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i love how aggressive your site is, lockez. do NOT turn it off.
sadly my angelfire site appears to be lost to the annals of time. I can't even remember what it was called, but it was about strategies in Command & Conquer 95, had garish neon green and black background, under construction GIFs, animated <hr>, a site visit counter, and a final fantasy 6 midi playing in the background.

it was the quintessential 90s website. I made it in... 1996.
I don’t have a geocities site – but I do have an angelfire one: http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/claudeisajerk/

Yeah, I made this at the time when I was a big, big Star Ocean fanboy. I absolutely LOVED Star Ocean: The Second Story for the original PlayStation and this was around the time that we first had gotten Internet access at home after buying our HP desktop computer back in 2001. When I first found out that there were other Star Ocean fansites on the Internet, I then started comingling among them in the crowd and eventually created my own one: a site dedicating to hating Claude C. Kenni, one of the main characters of the game.

It started off rather dumb and insignificant at first, but it eventually grew to have a bit of a cult following over time among some fans as other Star Ocean 2 fansites around that time started having a lack of updates or just straight up going under and flat out dying. F**k, at one time – this was the best Star Ocean 2 fansite out there, if you can believe it. (Jesus…)

I started eventually losing interest in updating the site more and more onwards when I first started discovering RPG Maker 2000 and started shifting my interest more towards that. Although I still kept in touch and talked to some of the other Star Ocean 2 fans on one forum that we had for at least a little while, I eventually moved on from them for greener pastures.

Although I still love Star Ocean 2 and some of the other games in the series, I’m not the big superfan that I once was back then. And in truth, I actually don’t hate Claude that much; it was just some stupid idea for making a site, that’s all.

Ah, but the memories will always be there...

(...or until I hit my head on a rock.)
Pages: 1