HELLO EVERYONE!

Pages: 1
Hey everyone - I'm shyAway! I haven't really gotten to talk to any of you or make introductions because I've been working my game - but anyways I figured I would just say hello to everyone and just say I'm happy to be here! If anyone would like to talk about making games or reviewing games or anything like that, you can usually find me on the discord- so just send me a message or post on the game page or however you want to contact me! I would love to start reviewing games as soon as I finish my game demo so also contact me if you're interested in that!

Anyways, Hello!
Waxius
"Someday I'll finish my game... someday.."
Welcome to the RMN Forums, shyAwayGames!

We're glad to have you as part of the community. Can't wait to play your game AND read your reviews!
Thanks Waxius! The demo in the state it's in right now is more about exploring the world - the combat needs some serious work, but you can still see the planned abilities and status ailments in the game!

I've only gotten one review of the game so far, and honestly it's too soon to tell about it - once I move the project into beta I think I will start to see more feedback on it. I'm just honored the game has received as much attention as it has thus far in Alpha!

I honestly can't wait to start reviewing other titles because I've been grinding nonstop on making Tale of Aranath playable and I honestly need a break, haha!
Waxius
"Someday I'll finish my game... someday.."
I'm in the same boat, though I really need to get BACK to working on my game. I've taken a long enough break.
Pages: 1