LEGION SAGA MV [MAPPERS]

Pages: 1
Hello Guys & Gals of RMN!

I am back at it again. I am currently looking for a mapper to join me as a team member on the Legion Saga remake that I am working on. Alternatively if I can't find a full team member I'd be more than happy to have a couple part timers contribute some maps to the project.

I have mapshots of all the originals and these are remakes (reimagined in more modern mapping style) of the originals. I can work with either editor maps or Parallax Maps so I'll leave that choice in the hands of the mapper. However I haven't assembled and set any of the tilesets so... there is extra work for anyone willing to do editor mapping. I am using the Time Fantasy style. I also do some minor edits here and there when necessary.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/9240/

Link to the game page. I have a few more maps done then I have screen shots for them. If you are interested in helping out or joining the team (me) leave a message here or PM me.

There is likely around 200 maps to do in total. Probably half that or close are interior maps. I have around 20 maps completed in the TF style and a couple dozen more to finish converting to TF that I mapped in Build 1 & Build 2. So yeah... any help would be good.

Sometimes it feels like the game is cursed lol. I have never gotten anyone to stick around for more than a few weeks. A map or three... then poof something comes up. Even my second marriage fell apart as I was getting really into Build 3's development! So be warned... lol!

Thank you for your time!
The curse seems to continue...

Still looking for another mapper. Parallax or Editor Mapping though if you are going to use the editor I'd appreciate the help to put tilesets together because I had been doing everything via Parallax until recently when I started putting things together in the editor to speed up mapping.

When I say 200 maps... Half of those are interior buildings / houses. And the other half are multi-map dungeons / cities / castles.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I'll msg you.
Pages: 1