[RMVX ACE] IS THERE ANY GOOD GAMES THAT DOES NOT USE THE DEFAULT BATTLE SYSTEM

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i'm sorry but no. battle systems cannot be altered. any deviations result in a 1/5.
i am not trying to troll. i used jump and it did no damage. bicfarmer: i will test out the games you suggested and report back.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I would like to mention that on your way here you prolly noticed word GAMES from very noticable letters. I would click on it and try to find some good games.
The reward is sweeter when you find them on your own.
i have checked the games list but there is so many that finding the right ones is somewhat difficult. if someone had added more criteria for searching like for example side view battles, it would have been easier.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The drop-down box for tags in the filter section are genre tags. Something like "side view battles" is more of a game mechanic than a genre of games. However, it might not be a bad idea to filter games by mechanics as a separate drop-down? No clue what kid of work that would entail, though, or what other options there would be!
then we agree on one thing at the very least.i studied web design but i never got to that part of it so how much work it takes i do not know.
this site should really have a tag for downloads to display if its demo, full game, patch, etc, like moddb has.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I did a custom search for you.
There should be something on this list.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/?name_filter=&engine=19&status=3&tag=RPG&rating=&download=yes&commercial=exclude&sort=-total_reviews&portal=None

Copy and paste the link, clicking it doesn't work for some reason.
there is nothing there. i got an idea. rpg maker mv uses side view as standard. any good rpg maker mv games?
Marrend
This was the filter kory was trying to link, I believe. As for MV games, this filter returns completed MV games tagged with "RPG", sorted by rating.

*Edit: Though, I was of the particular impression that side-view battles in MV was entirely optional? I'm not up to snuff on MV's capabilities, so, I could be wrong.
think it can be turned off but it is on by default. i have rpg maker mv but after i got banned from steam i can no longer use it.
SunflowerGames

I didn't know you could get banned from using your Steam library.
You can get bans for trading / communication to other people / forum for certain games / online gaming.

To get banned from Steam as you suggested would likely require obtaining games through piracy and then playing them through Steam as to use the online function.
Edit: Also through payment fraud and account sharing too, after some research.

i can still use my library if i go offline but since i am always online, that is not an option and if i go online even once my entire library gets blocked. they banned not one but 2 accounts even after i asked if i could create a second account and they allowed it. they will not tell me why and they rarely wants to admit it to me. i got banned from the battle.net forums as well for no reason. that is just a forum ban however while the steam ban is account wide, plus that they banned my ip address. the ip ban have since been lifted but the account ban is still there. steam no longer works however. back on topic: any mega man themed role playing games which uses side view. or zelda ones.
author=bicfarmer
this site should really have a tag for downloads to display if its demo, full game, patch, etc, like moddb has.

We do. There's a choice of Complete (full game) or not (demo). It's not sophisticated but it works well enough for checking for either.

Marrend
Megaman Tournament is a mix of fighting, RPG, and Megaman mechanics. I thought it was okay, but, your opinion might differ.

I seem to recall an RPG that used some Zelda 2 graphics, but, I think it was a Breath of Fire fan-game. Though, wait a sec, I swear there was a Zelda fan-game I saw on here that was an RPG...

The Legend of Zelda - Forgotten Gates

*Edit: Thank goodness for the search function!
megaman tournament returned a page not found error. i will try out the zelda game when i have the time(already downloaded it after you suggested it). i am busy working on my science fiction story. please suggest some other games for me to download.
Marrend
Whoops! I double-copied the link for Megaman Tournament. It should be good now.

*Edit: I'm aware of a number of Breath of Fire fan-games on here. Most of the ones I know about (that have a download) are demos, though.

Breath of Fire 0
Breath of Fire - A Line Ended
Breath of Fire - Legacy

*Edit2: The likelihood of this search result returning Chrono Trigger fan-games is particularly high. With one exception.
SunflowerGames

Every Zelda type game.
You'll have to look for the rpg ones yourself.

https://rpgmaker.net/users/kory_toombs/playlists/53735/
the legend of zelda final apocalypse seems interesting but the link is broken. know if i can find it somewhere else?