[MAFIA] BEFUDDLE QUEST MAFIA

Pages: 1
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
..:: MAFIA FUN ::..
..:: BEFUDDLE QUEST ::..

Welcome to Mafia fun #DUNNO: Befuddle Quest Mafia, a collaborative community game of schemes and investigating. Using a specific setup, ThingyAngel Nightless, participants will each get a role and I will take care of fair play. Why ThingyAngel Nightless? Because it only needs 9 players and it's fun twist on a traditional vanilla setup. That, And I'm running the show and that's what I use (because I'm old).

The gimmick of this game is that mafia (Barons) doesn't have a traditional night kill. Instead it has a day vigilante, who can kill one villager every day.
As a counter force, town disposes with Zack, who can confirm himself as town (host will post a confirmation) in exchange for an extra vote.
Days don't have a strict lenght. Instead they end once a player has a majority of votes. The player is killed and the game continues after their role is revelead (this can take some time, if I'm not around). Day actions can't take place less than one hour after the reveal.

Rules::..
In its simplest form, Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia.
At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role.
The game has two phases, the first of which is Day. During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it becomes Night.
During the Night, the thread is locked and no one can talk publicly. The Mafia, however, can speak to each other privately to plot strategy and decide who to murder before the next Day begins. In this way, they can silence members of the Town who are threats to them. At the end of the Night, the murder is carried out and another Day begins. In effect, the Town gets to kill someone, and then the Mafia gets to kill someone.
The game alternates between Day and Night until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else (or nothing can prevent the same).

>Townfolk needs to hang both Barons to win.
>No game related chat outside of the thread, unless you're mafia and have a special chat.
>Majority lynch activates after first 24 hours.
>nightless, all actions happen at day
>Do not edit your comments
>Do not post between hammer and reveal
>If you're not sure about something, ask me
>Do not post after dying
>Be civil

Roles::..
1 mafia vigilante (Baron von Niddly)
1 mafia backup (Baron von Noddly)

1 town mayor (Zack)
6 vanilla towns

Story::..
Our poor friend Zack has been captured by the evil Baron von Niddly and his brother, the evil Baron von Noddly and locked away in their menacing tower for daring to fall in love with the Barons' beautiful daughter Broomhilda. Poor Zack!

Now Zack must escape the nefarious Barons' befuddling tower and make his way to his love and impressing the Barons with his mafia hunting skills!

Players::..

Notes:
-Once we got nine players, the game can start.
-If someone wants to help with hosting for smoother game, I'll be glad.
-Example pms will be posted before game's start.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
..:: MAFIA FUN ::..
..:: BEFUDDLE QUEST ::..

Welcome to Mafia fun #DUNNO: Befuddle Quest Mafia, a collaborative community game of schemes and investigating. Using a specific setup, ThingyAngel Nightless, participants will each get a role and I will take care of fair play. Why ThingyAngel Nightless? Because it only needs 9 players and it's fun twist on a traditional vanilla setup. That, And I'm running the show and that's what I use (because I'm old).

The gimmick of this game is that mafia (Barons) doesn't have a traditional night kill. Instead it has a day vigilante, who can kill one villager every day.
As a counter force, town disposes with Zack, who can confirm himself as town (host will post a confirmation) in exchange for an extra vote.
Days don't have a strict lenght. Instead they end once a player has a majority of votes. The player is killed and the game continues after their role is revelead (this can take some time, if I'm not around). Day actions can't take place less than one hour after the reveal.

Rules::..
In its simplest form, Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia.
At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role.
The game has two phases, the first of which is Day. During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it becomes Night.
During the Night, the thread is locked and no one can talk publicly. The Mafia, however, can speak to each other privately to plot strategy and decide who to murder before the next Day begins. In this way, they can silence members of the Town who are threats to them. At the end of the Night, the murder is carried out and another Day begins. In effect, the Town gets to kill someone, and then the Mafia gets to kill someone.
The game alternates between Day and Night until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else (or nothing can prevent the same).

>Townfolk needs to hang both Barons to win.
>No game related chat outside of the thread, unless you're mafia and have a special chat.
>Majority lynch activates after first 24 hours.
>nightless, all actions happen at day
>Do not edit your comments
>Do not post between hammer and reveal
>If you're not sure about something, ask me
>Do not post after dying
>Be civil

Roles::..
1 mafia vigilante (Baron von Niddly)
1 mafia backup (Baron von Noddly)

1 town mayor (Zack)
6 vanilla towns

Story::..
Our poor friend Zack has been captured by the evil Baron von Niddly and his brother, the evil Baron von Noddly and locked away in their menacing tower for daring to fall in love with the Barons' beautiful daughter Broomhilda. Poor Zack!

Now Zack must escape the nefarious Barons' befuddling tower and make his way to his love and impressing the Barons with his mafia hunting skills!

Players::..

Notes:
1. Once we got nine players, the game can start.
2. If someone wants to help with hosting for smoother game, I'll be glad.
3. Example pms will be posted before game's start.
4. I managed to post it empty. :O
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
can you delete this? It doesn't work.

Edit: It shows now.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Pages: 1