SECRET SANTA 2017 {SIGN UP}

Pages: first 123456 next last

It's that time of year again, folks! Time to get your share on~

What is this?
Why, it's Secret Santa, of course!

OH MY GOD! WHAT IS SECRET SANTA?!
It's a simple thing, really. Throw your name in the hat and get one in return. You are that person's Secret Santa and must keep the name secret from anyone! Then, before the due date below, you get them a present. On Christmas Eve, you will receive a gift from your own Secret Santa and happy fun times are had by all~

What counts as a present?
We usually like to keep it site-centric so stuff like reviews/media for games, short games that cater to that person's tastes, something for their game (resources/scripts/etc), something you think they'd like... that kind of thing. If you have a hard time coming up with ideas, you can ask me as intermediary to ask them what they'd like.

If you have another idea for a gift, PM me and I'll let you know if it's fine.

So, how do you get in on this action?
Easy! Just give a holler in a comment below before the cut-off date. Simple, eh?

Rules are as follows:
- First rule of Secret Santa club. Don't talk about Secret Santa club.
- Second rule of Secret Santa club. See rule #1.
- The cut-off date for joining is the 8th of December.
- You will have until the 24th of December to send me via PM the gift for your Secret Santa.
- I will be posting who had whom in this thread on the 26th so don't go spilling the beans before then!
- If you suddenly need to drop out, PM me ASAP and I'll do some rearrangements. It would be preferable that you don't drop out, though.
- You do not require a game to join! It can be something small, cute, and personal, just for that person. Or, you know, related to their games too. ;p
- Please make sure your gift is of a decent quality. Put some thought and/or effort into the gift.
- Please do not include illegal or pirated items in your gift. Especially pirated games. I didn't think it needed to be said, but apparently it does.

How to submit
- For video submissions, use a free-hosting video site like VideoBam, flikr, Break, GorillaVid, Veoh and DailyMotion.
- Send me the link via PM before the due date.
- For reviews and artsy stuffs, send me the text/image/etc via PM before the due date.
- Do not add your reviews, arts or videos to the site until I say so in this topic.

Santas Signed
Santa Libertino
Santa Froggle
Santa Dream'o'Cheeses
Santa Zapphire
Santa oro-chan
Santa Dydydy (OMG IT'S PRONOUNCED DODECAHEDRON GUYS)
Santa Clarinet
Santa in a H-Cap, Santa Power!
Santa Owlman
Santa Mirry
Santa little flyin' dude
Santa Toombsie
Santa Merry-nd
Santa Muffler
Santa Saruman..lumon..salmon...SARRY
Santa HEAL US
Santa Hex and tone her
Santa Archi Nessi
Santa psypsy
Santa Zack
Santa Kana-chan
Santa RED KITTY
Santa Czarina
Santa Novalypse
Santa Box of Pine
Santa GhOST
Santa Shinny
Santa bgcghxmbbgj]
Santa Zoozoo
Santa Farmerbic
Santa Mirrrrak

Any questions, feel free to ask~

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
FIRST

and im in
Sign me up! This is my third time doing this event.
Sign me up boss, please. If you don't mind, I mean, i-i-it's not like I want b-baka! I'm just helping your out! ( ò 3 ó)
For as long as I've been in this community, I've never participated in a SS. I guess there's a first time for everything.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
In,
I promise I'll do better this time.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'll do this!
Yes!
Indeed!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I want to join! I plan to make someone really happy this year.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Almost missed seeing this. Post it at the top of the RMN page. It's more important than knowing about down time.

Yeah, I'm signing up.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread

#include <iostream.h>

cout << "Please place Marrend on the Secret Santa 2017 list."
cout << "Also, if Santa needs a helper this year, do not hesitate to ask!"

...or however the heck you do text output in Basic. Or was it C? Man, it's been forever.
author=kory_toombs
Almost missed seeing this. Post it at the top of the RMN page. It's more important than knowing about down time.

It will be after the downtime has ended.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Sign me up, you Libertarian you!
Pages: first 123456 next last