SECRET SANTA 2017 {SIGN UP}

Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
Once more, I would like to take part in this.
I'm kinda busy but

THIS LOOKS FUN I'M IN >o<
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
Sign me up!
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Sure, I'll do this again! Sign me up!
Please count me in. I'll be OS at the time though, so gifting may be delayed.
author=PineBox
Please count me in. I'll be OS at the time though, so gifting may be delayed.

Make sure the gift is sent in before the 24th - PM it to me. I'm the one who does the gifting so everyone gets them at the same time-ish.
author=Liberty
Make sure the gift is sent in before the 24th - PM it to me. I'm the one who does the gifting so everyone gets them at the same time-ish.
Roger that.
I tend to do awful Let's Plays for Secret Santa. It's my one let's play per year. Of course I'm always afraid that they are not only awful but also sometimes mean. So this year I will do a positive Let's Play for Secret Santa... If the person I get has a game on their profile. If not... Then I'm going to be lost...
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
author=Shinan
If the person I get has a game on their profile. If not... Then I'm going to be lost...

You could "Let's Read" their profile and insult their inferior makerscore.
I literally thought something like that just now. I could do a dramatic reading of their forum posts or something.
I feel the christmas spirit flowing through me~ I'm signing up, and I'd be happy to help with any elf duties as well.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Being that "gourd" is part of his screenname, I submit the request that he be referred to on the sign-up list as "Santa Squash".
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
can we like make the cutoff date tomorrow? :0
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=pianotm
Being that "gourd" is part of his screenname, I submit the request that he be referred to on the sign-up list as "Santa Squash".

Or... "Santa bgcghxmbbgj]"?

*shrug*
Those are both great ideas! XD
I almost forgot about this. Sign me up, Libby!
Feel like i should join, but I never got finish the police collab thing and might end up not doing much. well you can sign me up maybe I try to make something.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Oh yeah secret santa time hooray