RMN CHRISTMAS CARD 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

Pages: first 123456 next last
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc

Remember when YDS made RMN Christmas Card 2009? Well, me neiher, because I wasn't even a member back then. I was just replaying that and I thought, hey, we need a new one of these! And since YDS is no longer around I decided to take matters into my own hands.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Basically, you tell me on this thread, on discord, on pm, or pretty much anywhere you like, what you would like your character to say and do. That's literally it! :D

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT A SPRITE! I CAN PICK ONE!

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS

Addit
Aegix_Darkan
AkarithePeanut
ArcMagick
badluck
Bart_Sol
Cap_H
CARRIONBLUE
chibievil
Dragol
Dudesoft
Dyluck
esby
Gourd_Clae
Gredge_109
grindalf
Healy
Hexatona
Illy
InfectionFiles
Jarbeat
Jeroen_Sol
kentona
Kloe
kory_toombs
Kylaila
lavendersiren
Liberty
Link_2112
Little Wing Guy
LockeZ
LonerNova
Marrend
Mirak
Momeka
Muffle
Ocean
oddRABBIT
OzzyTheOne
pianotm
pikachu 2127
psy_wombats
RedMask
Rose_Guardian
RougeSkyes
Seironem
Shinan
ShinyKitten07
Solitayre
Sooz
suzy_cheesedreams
YellowMagic
Zakariya Ren
zDS
Zephire98
Zeriab
zeuzio

INVOLUNTARY ENROLLMENT (people who I'm adding in without permission :P)

yuno44907
Euphoniac
Karsuman
Craze
Helaz
Archeia_Nessiah
Deckiller

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I want to drink tea. Please edit a cup in my hand.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I want to be petting a cat and say "Merry Christmas RMN".
I would like to be sitting next to a dog simulluiar to a golden retriver(named Bently if you don't mind) and say: "Have a Merry Christmas RMN."
I want to be a red mage as I have been in every profile image since 2006
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I want to be a bumbling wizard that always turns his comments into spoonerisms (example: "He'd groll over in his rave!") and malapropisms (example: "He's the pineapple of success!").

Don't use those examples. They're the phrases that made the terms spoonerism and malapropism famous.

Is that going overboard? I'm just asking you to make a character that uses magic and says silly things. But that might be hard, so maybe it's going overboard. I don't know.
Frogge
author=grindalf
I want to be a red mage as I have been in every profile image since 2006

What would you like to say though? Or would you like me to choose?

author=pianotm
I want to be a bumbling wizard that always turns his comments into spoonerisms (example: "He'd groll over in his rave!") and malapropisms (example: "He's the pineapple of success!").

Don't use those examples. They're the phrases that made the terms spoonerism and malapropism famous.

Is that going overboard? I'm just asking you to make a character that uses magic and says silly things. But that might be hard, so maybe it's going overboard. I don't know.

No, that's fine! I'll definetly get to that.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I want to be irritable and use the word "humbug" unironically.

And if there are any bosses in the game, I want to complain that one of the boss fights was badly designed. If not then instead I want to complain that there aren't any boss fights.

BTW, I suggest possibly using people's sprites from Liberty's valentines day game. She made each person submit a sprite for themselves.
Frogge
author=LockeZ
I want to be irritable and use the word "humbug" unironically.

And if there are any bosses in the game, I want to complain that one of the boss fights was badly designed. If not then instead I want to complain that there aren't any boss fights.

BTW, I suggest possibly using people's sprites from Liberty's valentines day game. She made each person submit a sprite for themselves.

I would, except I'm using refmap, not ace rtp. :P
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I want to be Parasitis and crash in and eat everyone, ruining the sentiment.
Frogge
author=Sooz
I want to be Parasitis and crash in and eat everyone, ruining the sentiment.

I'll see what I can do :P
Have me dressed in Link looking clothes, walking away. Far away.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Frogge
I'll see what I can do :P

A more than fair response.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I'll be the resident foodmonster!
Sooz
author=Ocean
I'll be the resident foodmonster!

Listen dude there can't be TWO Parasitises >:I
Can I be hiding in or behind a trash can in the corner, peeking out?
For myself, there should be an NPC that hangs out and says "Sorry, Gredge couldn't be here right now, he got busy. Try checking back in a few months."

Pretty much my life at the moment.
Can I say "Christmas pudding once made me barf. Now I can't eat it. Merry Christmas RMN!"
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I want to be annoyed while waiting in a queue to buy eggnog. Make me say whatever about wanting to know what eggnog tastes like please
Frogge
author=Zeuzio
Can I be hiding in or behind a trash can in the corner, peeking out?

How about a well? I was thinking of making a reference to It since that's pretty big this year :P

I love all your ideas guys! I'll get to implementing you asap :D

Pages: first 123456 next last