RMN CHRISTMAS CARD 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

I want to be in a super secret room no player will ever find and just be rambling madly about tech mumbo jumbo.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I want to be lying face down in the dirt, and all I can say if spoken to is "I feel bored.".
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Hrm. I can see me saying something like "Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!" or "I'm going to suggest to put your character information on a separate tab once your gamepage has been accepted. As for the rest...", or other advise I might spout in the description thread.

Supposing I'm even in this.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Marrend
Hrm. I can see me saying something like "Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!" or "I'm going to suggest to put your character information on a separate tab once your gamepage has been accepted. As for the rest...", or other advise I might spout in the description thread.

Supposing I'm even in this.

Well you are now!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I want to move around a square based grid like I'm about to enter into a tactics based combat game (Also, I'm a robot, because RMN tells me that. Well it used too, but I got too lazy to change my avatar.)
Frogge
author=kory_toombs
I want to move around a square based grid like I'm about to enter into a tactics based combat game (Also, I'm a robot, because RMN tells me that. Well it used too, but I got too lazy to change my avatar.)

what would you like to say though?
I think I hadve a REFAMP sprite of me somewhere I'll dig it up. Also I need to be doing a >.<)b at least onece to be true to me. And fucking up my spelling in hilariusly bad ways. A cornatag might be a good idea (it's my misepelling of Congratulations once).

Or soemthing.

REd hair and blue eyes and not lita
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=oddRABBIT
I want to be lying face down in the dirt, and all I can say if spoken to is "I feel bored.".

This is for what you want to do in the christmas card, not your life goals.
I would like to be the one who gets to carve the traditional St. Swimming's Day goose. Make sure to include all of the rest of the St. Swimming's Day festivities; I'm sure you're familiar.
Frogge
author=Housekeeping
I would like to be the one who gets to carve the traditional St. Swimming's Day goose. Make sure to include all of the rest of the St. Swimming's Day festivities; I'm sure you're familiar.

what the hell is st swimming's day??? Guess I'll just have to implement it from my own understanding beause google does not exist
Okay I'll join. You can put me wherever you wish! I'll say "Merry Christmas RMN. May the chapsets forever be in your favour".

I also have this charset someone made me years ago. You can use it if you wish. I look like an angel which is rather apropiate (and true of course).

ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=Frogge
author=Zeuzio
Can I be hiding in or behind a trash can in the corner, peeking out?
How about a well? I was thinking of making a reference to It since that's pretty big this year :P

I love all your ideas guys! I'll get to implementing you asap :D

This is acceptable.
UUuhh I wanna be holding a rat and say something like "Yo, I'm Aiko nice to meet ya I've only been here for a bit but I love it Merry Christmas"
a sprite that represents me with a lizard and when you click on me it says "#1 Achieving Lizard Licker of All Time"

also put an ad for highschool contracts for me i want my game to be noticed
author=LockeZ
I want to be irritable and use the word "humbug" unironically.

And if there are any bosses in the game, I want to complain that one of the boss fights was badly designed. If not then instead I want to complain that there aren't any boss fights.

BTW, I suggest possibly using people's sprites from Liberty's valentines day game. She made each person submit a sprite for themselves.
Can I be next to Lockez, ironically saying humbug and naively thinking lockez is doing the same. And also have me wish everyone a happy christmas full of chocolate. Include the XD emoji and a tilde somewhere (d-do you have a gourd sprite?)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'll be wielding a sword, saying "Have yourself a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's!", then cast a simple wind spell.

Not exciting, but hey, it's something. :D
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Zephire98
I'll be wielding a sword, saying "Have yourself a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's!", then cast a simple wind spell.

Not exciting, but hey, it's something. :D

In an ironic or serious way?