RMN CHRISTMAS CARD 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I want to be asking everyone whether they have any Dexreth amulets, disregarding the situation at all times. If two people are having sex, I'll ask them if they have Dexreth amulets. If a gigantic evil boss appears, I'll ask it if it has any Dexreth amulets.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Can I be in it saying "CAVE_DOG_IS_TRASH"?
Some rando on discord told me to join so here I am.

Details pending
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=kentona
Some rando

geez, thanks
author=Frogge
author=Housekeeping
I would like to be the one who gets to carve the traditional St. Swimming's Day goose. Make sure to include all of the rest of the St. Swimming's Day festivities; I'm sure you're familiar.
what the hell is st swimming's day??? Guess I'll just have to implement it from my own understanding beause google does not exist

My guess, a reference to this
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Cap_H
author=Zephire98
I'll be wielding a sword, saying "Have yourself a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's!", then cast a simple wind spell.

Not exciting, but hey, it's something. :D
In an ironic or serious way?

How do you cast a spell in an ironic way?
I wanna be a librarian in a library that says, "Shh! This is a library," whenever you try to talk to her.
...I just made up something, please stop looking for a real-life parallel.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Can you make me the skeleton sprite, and saying, "Ho ho ho. Now get lost."
I think the pause in rm2k series is // ? I forget.
Hmm, I'd like to be doing something appropriately magic-y. Like brewing a potion or counting magic crystals in the rmn magic shop or something.

Not sure of a quote tho...
In Delsin's Birthday game for Libby, I was a ferocious dragon, lounging on a big sofa. I think that's as good an idea as any. (☞゚∀゚)☞
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Delsin7
Hmm, I'd like to be doing something appropriately magic-y. Like brewing a potion or counting magic crystals in the rmn magic shop or something.

Not sure of a quote tho...

It's OK, dude, you don't have to talk to people if you're busy. Magic requires concentration, after all!
Frogge
Don't worry, dels, I came up with a perfect quote for you (>):D

I just want to appear in every couple areas and complain about having to start over again. Never specific on what I am starting over...
I request to either be a normal person or a goblin that asks if you have socks, need socks, are socks, or eat socks.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
I want to say:

Hi! Welcome to RMN! I'm sorry but we're all out of Christmas right now. Maybe you could try again next year? What's that? You want to quit RMN and switch to another rpgmaker site? Oh that's right, we're the only site in town! Mwahahahahaha!
Frogge
author=Dyluck
I want to say:

Hi! Welcome to RMN! I'm sorry but we're all out of Christmas right now. Maybe you could try again next year? What's that? You want to quit RMN and switch to another rpgmaker site? Oh that's right, we're the only site in town! Mwahahahahaha!

That, uhh, doesn't exactly work in a lot of ways, considering
1)I'm the main character and I've been around for a while so it's not exactly ''welcome''
2)In the game's universe rmn is a town. Rmn is the only town in town!

^,^
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jeroen_Sol
I want to be asking everyone whether they have any Dexreth amulets, disregarding the situation at all times. If two people are having sex, I'll ask them if they have Dexreth amulets. If a gigantic evil boss appears, I'll ask it if it has any Dexreth amulets.

The character's name is ShadowCockBlock.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
author=Frogge
author=Dyluck
I want to say:

That, uhh, doesn't exactly work in a lot of ways, considering
1)I'm the main character and I've been around for a while so it's not exactly ''welcome''
2)In the game's universe rmn is a town. Rmn is the only town in town!

^,^

That's strange. I could've sworn I saw someone else say "Welcome to RMN". Then I guess just have me say something about running out of Christmas.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
RMN is not a realm? Kentona should create Hero's town.