RMN CHRISTMAS CARD 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Welcome to RMN.
Wecomel to MRN.
RMwel ot coNme.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Dyluck
That's strange. I could've sworn I saw someone else say "Welcome to RMN". Then I guess just have me say something about running out of Christmas.

That was me. I admit I had no idea Frogge was doing a self-insert for the playable character at the time. Which probably means the alternative I suggested in that post would be used instead.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Axtually meh

It's a christmas card not an aaa game so what if it doesnt make sense

I'll implemenent that :P
...you should conscript YDS.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I want to be an owl wearing sunglasses sitting in a tree somewhere.

I don't really mind what I say, but if you can make it slightly rude (the kind that comes from absentmindedness) I'd like that.
This is an incredibly neat idea! :) You making this is really really cool!

Appearance: If you've got a sprite of a dude with glasses, that's more or less me. XD (Or a dragon. Dragon with hot chocolate is awesome too)

Doing: Enjoying a hot cup of cocoa indoors.

Saying: "Go Outside"? Have you lost your mind?! It's cold and snowy and miserable out there! I'm staying right here with my hot chocolate!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Can I be a zombie?! :D

And I'm waiting for Santa to bring me flesh.
It's been a while since I did something Christmas related. So I guess I'll join in on this one.

Let's see... the only thing I would want my character to do in this is probably go Christmas Shopping.
can you make me very punny and unoriginal but still try?
Alright fine I'm in, pick a random sprite from Monster.png and put me in a pub somewhere complaining and I'll be right at home
Frogge
Oh noes, I only have Monster.bmp D:
can i have angel wings and hang out in a amusing place next t0 a cup, pentacle, sword, and wand leaning on things. and playing a psp cus it's a fun console. I can make the assets for me if you want some help with that too. I really loved the first christmas card so one being made is really nice of you! i hope it's not too much, and I tried to pre-format my text for you. a lot of people I know discovered a lot about themselves, s0 like expressing that for later just feels right.
Text doobly doo:

"'Sup friend~ Let me set to you a poem which was set to me:
'deep in a dream , you sink and see,
the figures of many more swinging in the sea.
You spiral in,
caught in the squall,
reality fragments and then falls.
to stare at your hands causes fright,
if you aren't real then what is light?
Never here nor there,
never caught but at set speed-
through careful consideration though,
you might just see that just like
light is still very real, so too are dreams and magic field.'
Why did I say it? I dunno, you just kinda looked like you needed it.
Stay safe, blessings from above and stuff~!"
Frogge
Thanks for the graphics help offer! It's definetly not too much, I'll get to that ^.^ I'll let you know if I do end up needing help!
author=Link_2112
author=Frogge
author=Housekeeping
I would like to be the one who gets to carve the traditional St. Swimming's Day goose. Make sure to include all of the rest of the St. Swimming's Day festivities; I'm sure you're familiar.
what the hell is st swimming's day??? Guess I'll just have to implement it from my own understanding beause google does not exist
My guess, a reference to this

can I be an imported Rm2k3 character sprite, who complains about makers these days? something along the lines of "Back in my day, we RESPECTED the 3-tile rule! Bah humbug"
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Can I Jump out of nowhere, say "Fuzzy Pickles!", take a picture, and then dissapear?
You got me, Kentona. You found the subconscious Simpson's clip that I was clearly ripping off. This isn't the first time this has happened.
author=Housekeeping
You got me, Kentona. You found the subconscious Simpson's clip that I was clearly ripping off. This isn't the first time this has happened.

never doubt my capacity to quote Seasons 1 - 10 of Simpsons.

Simpsons quotes are my Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra. I speak in Simpsons quotes and references.

For example, when trivial things are going my way, I express "Everything is coming up Milhouse!"
Frogge
I feel like you are lowkey asking me to make you quote Simpsons in the game
author=Frogge
I feel like you are lowkey asking me to make you quote Simpsons in the game
I would not be opposed.