RMN CHRISTMAS CARD 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I think I need to be the villain in the bad guy castle.
author=kentona
Simpsons quotes are my Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra. I speak in Simpsons quotes and references.

For example, when trivial things are going my way, I express "Everything is coming up Milhouse!"
hahaha Sokath - his eyes uncovered.

Whatever happend to YDS anyways? Does she have any websites or blogs or anything? I remember she was working on a cool looking historical game.
Sorry, had to change the title a bit because it was wreaking havoc on the header.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
YDS died alongside a lot of the "shump" crew who developed games too big for their britches. And a few to get kickstarters going? Since their work was not much more than mockups.

edit: That's how at least I see it from an RMN standpoint. No idea what YDS is up to these days.
can i be an aurora borealis in the sky saying "u steam a good ham"

also I assure people I had literally no clue who this YDS was before I made my name ):
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=zDS

Iiiiiiiiiiiim gonna have to see what I can do about that
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I seem to recall a lot of hype about Eyes Without A Face and... I think it was Americana Dawn? Whatever that game was that used Hetalia - Axis Powers as inspiration. I'm fairly certain YDS moved to the now-defunct Meridian Dance. Where they've gone from there, I don't know.
author=zDS

also I assure people I had literally no clue who this YDS was before I made my name ):
When I scrolled up really fast and saw your name and avatar, I though for a second she was posting from beyond the grave.

author=Marrend
I seem to recall a lot of hype about Eyes Without A Face and... I think it was Americana Dawn? Whatever that game was that used Hetalia - Axis Powers as inspiration. I'm fairly certain YDS moved to the now-defunct Meridian Dance. Where they've gone from there, I don't know.
That's the game, Americana Dawn, I'll have to search it.
(no updates since Feb of this year, where she says a lot of bad life stuff happened.)

Someone should do a "Where are they now?" type show, like Oprah xD
Frogge
Wait, YDS made Eyes Without a Face?

You learn something new every day I guess
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Frogge
Wait, YDS made Eyes Without a Face?

A game adaptation of the film of the same name, yeah. I believe it was initially made in the context of this event, but, it was never submitted to the event.

*Edit: On closer inspection, it looks like no game was ever submitted to that event. Yeaster's MANOS: The Hands of Fate apparently finished within the deadline, but, was not able to submit for some reason.
Frogge
Wow, there's like zero entries. What a flunk, haha. I hope libby does decide to host another one some day though, I'd have loved to have joined.
Uh, can I sign up for the Christmas card thing? I don't have any sprites in the style you're using, but I do have a shiny jigglypuff charset made from a heavily edited pokedoll of a jigglypuff from the 3rd gen pokemon games.

As for a quote:
"don't even think about capturing me, I'm registered as my own trainer."

author=Frogge
author=zDS
just get a picture of aurora borealis, resize it to 32x32. DO YOU NEED HELP FROGGE

EDIT:
Frogge
TOO LATE, ZDS, I ALREADY DID IT MYSELF FOR YOU

sort of
I can wave and say I still like FF IV. :3
I'll sign up for this because it looks neat

could I be wearing an ugly sweater while simultaneously describing said sweater is the most verbose way possible?
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
author=zDS
author=Frogge
author=zDS
just get a picture of aurora borealis, resize it to 32x32. DO YOU NEED HELP FROGGE

EDIT:

Those northern lights are clearly from the wrong time of year, wrong time of day, and wrong part of the country, and not even partially localized in a kitchen.
sounds cool, maybe next year i'll be down for this, however right now i dont have a sprite of my own since my old hard drive went kaputski...

and too busy right now for that kind of work, gotta trim my RPG Maker collection down, especially with this year's updates and releases.
Frogge
except I can just pick a sprite for you (which is prefered, even) and you don't have to actually do any work, I'm the one making the game :P
Could I join this? : D I know I am not around much these days, but I'd love to send my well-wishes.

Option A:
Priestess oracle kinda thing helping you or just saying "love in all things" or sth like that.

Option B:

Dragon. Friendly dragon. Maybe plays prank, but friendly dragon. Just dropping by or residing somewhere.

I am very sleepy so if you wish for more detail, I uh, I could add some later : D
No exact quote needed for me tho