NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!

Pages: first 12 next last
Hi there, I'm kamilushya! I've been lurking for a few days, but I've finally decided to come out of my shell and make an account. So far everyone seems really friendly and I'm happy to find an enthusiastic community of people!

I'm just a casual looking for some games to play, but who knows - maybe I'll brave making a game someday? I have a few ideas, but there's still cringe-weeding to do.

I have a little question to ask... what are your favourite game genres? So far, mine are puzzle and horror.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

Outside of RPGs, I like space-trading simulations (Wing Commander - Privateer), turn-based tactics games (Heroes of Might and Magic), and "Metroidvanias" (Castlevanina - Symphony of the Night).
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hello and welcome to RMN! :D Nice to meet you too.

As for genres, I love open world, survival, action and of course survival horror!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Puzzle, weird indie game. (That's a genre, right?)
InfectionFiles
Is weird the same as surreal?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
No.

Art games, board games, Heroes of Might and Magic (and other tactics) and quite a bunch of other games too. I'm sucker for nice pixels and I'm against realistic violence.

And emoclew, kamil.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=InfectionFiles
Is weird the same as surreal?

In a Venn diagram, surreal would be a bubble inside weird.
Hello.
I like RPG, puzzel, adventure, and racing.
Welcome. Enjoy playing and making games at RMN.
If you're interested in specific game genders, you can apply them as filter criteria to the RMN list of games.

I like Action RPG, action adventure, turn based strategy (Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is my all time favorite... you can see its influence on my first game), a bit of RTS and FPS but retro-gaming style... and LARP.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Welcome to the forummmmm make SOME GAMES AAAAAAAAAA
Sooz
author=Irog
If you're interested in specific game genders,

Haaa ha ha ha, preserving this :3

author=Irog
... and LARP.

Aw man, dude, LARP is the bomb. I miss it. :(
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Heya and welcome here! Hope you can have fun playing all the different games RMN has to offer. I am also a big fan of horror games, so that's neat. :D
I hope that you can one day grace us with your very own games, even if it takes some years until you build the confidence to do so.

Have a nice day!
Welcome.

I don't know if I have a favorite genre, but I like generally unique games.
author=Marrend
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

Outside of RPGs, I like space-trading simulations (Wing Commander - Privateer), turn-based tactics games (Heroes of Might and Magic), and "Metroidvanias" (Castlevanina - Symphony of the Night).

Thank you for your welcome! I've heard of metroidvanias, I'll try one someday - Castlevania is a priority ;)
author=InfectionFiles

As for genres, I love open world, survival, action and of course survival horror!

Hey, thank you for the welcome! Survival horror is definitely a favourite of mine! I love open-world games too... I could explore them forever, I'm one of those crazy people that unnecessarily look in every nook and cranny in a game :P
author=Sooz
Puzzle, weird indie game. (That's a genre, right?)

I say yeah ;)
author=Cap_H
No.

Art games, board games, Heroes of Might and Magic (and other tactics) and quite a bunch of other games too. I'm sucker for nice pixels and I'm against realistic violence.

And emoclew, kamil.

Interesting tastes ^^ Good graphics pull me in everytime. And that's a pretty fair point too. Uoy knaht!
InfectionFiles
author=kamilushya
author=InfectionFiles

Hey, thank you for the welcome! Survival horror is definitely a favourite of mine! I love open-world games too... I could explore them forever, I'm one of those crazy people that unnecessarily look in every nook and cranny in a game :P
That's awesome and feel the same way! :D
author=Caladium
Hello.
I like RPG, puzzel, adventure, and racing.

Nice to meet you :) I also like racing games, although I'm a total noob with controller racing games. I bet you I can't walk straight in Minecraft, haha.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
While I know that this is only an introduction thread, it's best to avoid double posting. So just post answers all in one post next time ;)
Pages: first 12 next last