NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=InfectionFiles
That's awesome and feel the same way! :D

Glad to know I'm not alone! ^-^
author=Irog
Welcome. Enjoy playing and making games at RMN.
If you're interested in specific game genders, you can apply them as filter criteria to the RMN list of games.

I like Action RPG, action adventure, turn based strategy (Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is my all time favorite... you can see its influence on my first game), a bit of RTS and FPS but retro-gaming style... and LARP.

Hello! Haha, game genders. I'll be saving that one too :)

I'll be sure to check your game out. Thanks for sharing your genres, they're pretty sweet. Larp seems like so much fun!

author=Mirak
Welcome to the forummmmm make SOME GAMES AAAAAAAAAA

Thank you so much for tHE WELCOME I HOPE I MAKE ONE SOME DAAAAAAAAAAY

author=OzzyTheOne
Heya and welcome here! Hope you can have fun playing all the different games RMN has to offer. I am also a big fan of horror games, so that's neat. :D
I hope that you can one day grace us with your very own games, even if it takes some years until you build the confidence to do so.

Have a nice day!

While I know that this is only an introduction thread, it's best to avoid double posting. So just post answers all in one post next time ;)

Thanks for the welcome :) Also, I'm sorry about that! I hope I'm doing it right this time ^^' Woohoo I'm glad to meet more horror fans!

I always have doubts over my ideas... but I bet that in one momentary flash of insanity, I'll muster up the confidence. After all, you can never know if something is decent if you don't try! But thank you for the encouragement, it means a lot.

author=Pancaek
Welcome.

I don't know if I have a favorite genre, but I like generally unique games.

Hi there! It's good to be open-minded - do you have any unusual RPG Maker games you could recommend?
Pages: first prev 12 last