HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES FOR APPROVING A GAME?

Pages: 1
Hi, sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place.
I would like to know how much time is needeed to a game be approved.
I tryed to upload a game and it got the "Pending" status for almost a week. Than i cancelled and tryed again, it's more than 48 hours and still displays the "Pending".
Am I doing anything wrong? :(

Thanks for the help!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Ah, that sucks that you waited a week and then stopped trying. It can take up to a week or two.
Your game wasn't there when I cleared all the games on Sunday, which is when I usually go through the queue. In fact, I usually glance at the queue every few days to push through media, resources and the like and it hasn't been there the past week or two.

Actually, I've never seen your game there before, despite it saying that your game page was created on the 21st of November.

Did you make sure that 3 images were added when you submitted it (it doesn't automatically take you to the page for adding images after you make the summary), and that there were over 500 letters worth of description? Because it will still say it's pending, but won't actually show up in the queue itself if those two conditions aren't met.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
For what it's worth, I see a game authored by "Milkian" in the queue now. I can't do anything with it, mind, but, I can see it.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
No games get approved here. Any evidence of game approval is illusory. If you look closer, you discover that nobody approves of games at all.
author=Marrend
For what it's worth, I see a game authored by "Milkian" in the queue now. I can't do anything with it, mind, but, I can see it.

Yeah, it was there when I checked before posting, but it wasn't last time I checked the queue.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Sooz
No games get approved here. Any evidence of game approval is illusory. If you look closer, you discover that nobody approves of games at all.

I look for approval all the time
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=kory_toombs
I look for approval all the time

We seek, but we never find.
author=Liberty
Your game wasn't there when I cleared all the games on Sunday, which is when I usually go through the queue. In fact, I usually glance at the queue every few days to push through media, resources and the like and it hasn't been there the past week or two.

Actually, I've never seen your game there before, despite it saying that your game page was created on the 21st of November.

Did you make sure that 3 images were added when you submitted it (it doesn't automatically take you to the page for adding images after you make the summary), and that there were over 500 letters worth of description? Because it will still say it's pending, but won't actually show up in the queue itself if those two conditions aren't met.

Well, I checked the images and the 500 characters. This is the game profile page: https://rpgmaker.net/games/10195/ (I don't know if you can see it ; u ;).
Like I said, i've tryed to upload the game, and deleted it. After a few weeks, i've tryed again (this week). In my profile, it shows the "pending" status (http://prntscr.com/hoi8d5)...
I really don't know if i'm doing anything wrong... :/

Thanks anyways for the attention! :)
I'm not sure why it wasn't showing up. Typically, just leave it in the queue for a week. If you don't get a notice about it, a gemeral PM to me will get me to check on it and make sure it's there.

In this case, I'm not sure what happened but the game wasn't there at all over the period of time, at least as far as I could see. Maybe the timing was such that you uploaded and deleted between checks. It should now be fixed, though, so have fun devving!
isnt there like a daily overnight server wide batch update or something and posting within that timeframe will be overwritten by the update?
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

The fact that I can see the game page means that it already has been accepted, correct?
Sooz
Unless you're hallucinating.
It was accepted, thank you so much for the help ^^
Pages: 1