WANT YOUR NAME TO BE IN MY GAME?

Pages: first 12 next last
I'm making a game sort of inspired by Frogge's Christmas Card game. No, it is not about Christmas and does not have the same kind of plot. There is a village that holds the rmn community in it though, which is why I'm asking for usernames. If there's anything small or specific you'd like your character to say (I can't edit sprites though, so I can't really have you doing anything) go on and tell me.

I'll probably make sprites in the creator, or use default sprites (vx ace), if you want to use your own custom sprite go on a give it to me but it has to fit vx ace. I'll write below who would like to participate (and thank you for it!) while I work on maps. I already asked Frogge for permission since it was inspired and resembles the game in a way.

Some of you will already be saying things leaning towards the silly, stupid plot by the way so try not to go crazy with quotes or whatever. If you don't have a custom sprite for me to use (which you could probably generate and send to me or whatever) and you want it to look a certain way like pink hair o whatever tell me, sorry I'm not good with sprite making.

Ask me in PM, Discord or on this thread if you want to be in it or want anything specific, whichever is more convenient for you! I can make the sprite for you though it won't be anything special, and there won't be any face sets or anything. Thanks for all those that participate!

Currrent Participants:
Kloe
Marrend
Bart_Sol
Frogge
Rose_Guardian
Zakariya
OldPat
Arcmagik
Craze
Punk_Kricket
kory_toombs
suzy_cheesedreams
pancaek
Delsin7
oddRABBIT
Dyhalto

Involuntary Participants: (sorry guys I need/want you)
Ozzy
Libby
Aiko
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Why not?

Quote:
"The Armageddon deals -6400 damage. That stack of 10 Ghosts are now 330. Recall that Ghosts gain in number as they kill other units. I hope you see where this is going."

Sprite:
If I am to have a custom sprite, it would probably either be Masako or Okiku?
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I'm fine with literally any sprite as long as I get to wear a hoodie of any color

can i be sitting in front of a computer or television watching netflix saying ''I don't see why people like Murder House so much. Freakshow is such a better season. Also Twisty is life.''
I would like to be in your game. Just keep in mind I am a woman. I don't care what sprite you use for me as long as it looks nice.
My quote:
"Everything is worth saving even at slightest glimpse of hope."
If there you is something you want my quote to be that's okay.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
I wouldn't mind being included, although remember that I'm male. :P

My quote:

"Any misdeed will never go unpunished."

If you want, you can have me destroying something using a lightning spell.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Can I join the village? :D
Here's my sprite:

I would like to speak in fake Japanese sometimes. Like:
"Orewa OrudoPatto-da, kisama... AFURO PAWA-DA!" *makes a fist*
Uhrm. (Or something less stupid, don't know... it's your game. xD)
I want, i waaant!
I want my sprite to be all black with a white belt.

Quote:
"Here's my oreo's cosplay"
I'll join! Any sprite with glasses will do and brown hair will do.

"Like Build 3 of my Legion Saga remake... My third marriage will be better and I won't start over again!"
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i am always the rtp bunny girl.

lewd me
I uh, wouldn't mind being an npc, if that's okay? I'm a dude, and really, any kind of punk/ruffian or roguish warrior type of npc would work.

Quote: "I'd like to juxtapose my fist into your face! C'mere!" (dunno mate, it's late and it's all I got in my head for the moment)
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Can I have a large dragon sprite?
Something like this maybe?

Maybe I can smash some big boulders or slaughter some enemies for you.
But I act all casual about it and refuse to help you with bigger problems.

I can say something like,
"I don't want to sound like a badass,
but I eject my USB without removing it safely."

Cool. Can I stand in a corner somewhere?

And can I say, "Go away! I'm thinking about Garrus Vakarian."

I also should mention that I probably won't be taking anyone else by the start of January 'cause the game will probably almost be done by then.
Sounds neat, I wouldn't mind being in it.

Quote: "h"

Thankya
Sure Mango, not sure what kinda quote now tho.
@pancaek, do you want your sprite to be male or female?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'll participate, I guess. Preferably a sprite that has some of these features, at least.

Count me in! Here's my 'sprite'.

I don't know what I should say. If you have some kind of function that needs to be performed, like flying the party to a different location, dealing with some obstacles, or being a boss fight, I'm game.
But if you just want some cheesy dialogue, you can work with the motif that I'm the only person in the English-speaking world who uses Sim RPG Maker 95.
That's Sim RPG Maker 95. Frogge got it wrong.
Ugh. I was really, really excited for this game and I know several of you were as well. But the development stage is having more issues than I thought, it was supposed to be easy because I know my way around rpg vx ace for the most part.. however, for some reason I cannot understand how to get past this bug / glitch that makes it unplayable. I have gone over it with my main bug fixer who has helped me with earlier games and even he is having some problems figuring out the cause. So unless I can manage to fix the bug or feel like retrying the entire game, this probably won't be coming out anytime soon. I apologize, this is so stupid and frustrating and I'm sorry I got people hyped for it but ended up coming short. I hope you understand and once again I'm really sorry.
Pages: first 12 next last