WELL HELLO...

Pages: 1
Hi.

I've always wanted to make a game, and I recently acquired RPGM 2003. So I've joined this forum to help me get some games going. First will probably be a Yume Nikki fan game, since it's one of my favorite RPGs that I've played. Also, I hope I add to the community in some way!

So, that's basically it.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Dang, dude, no need to yell!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN! :D
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
It's all good, brah. Lookin forward to seeing your stuff!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hello, What is Yume Nikki?
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Come on, dude, you know what Yume Nikki is. It's a brand of tuna.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Actually, according to Wikipedia, Yume Nikki (ゆめにっき, lit. Dream Diary) is a surrealistic adventure game by pseudonymous indie Japanese developer Kikiyama. The game was created using RPG Maker 2003, but has few role-playing game (RPG) elements. Players explore the dreams of a hikikomori character named Madotsuki (窓付き, lit. windowed). Traveling through her dreams, the player encounters surrealistic horror scenes, such as being swallowed by a large red sewer-creature, meeting a disembodied head character known by fans as Uboa (ウボァ) and a full-screen rotating image of a girl with five arms. The initial version of the game was released in June 2004, with subsequent updates over time, the last occurring in 2007.

So, not tuna, Frogge. Though, I suppose it was meant to be a joke, so I am at fault.

Oh, Anyways, welcome to RMN, funobot, I hope you have a good stay.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Yummy Tuna
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Welcome here, new stranger, mak awesome gam and show us your passion for YUME NIKKI, THE TUNA OF YUMMY SURREAL JOKES.
Pages: 1