THE ANNOYING BUGBEAR HAS JOINED THE PARTY

Pages: 1
What's up everyone. My name's The Annoying Bugbear and to start off the new year for me, I have decided to get online and join the RPG Maker club finally. I am a game designer with a background in art and I design some pretty unusual characters as protagonist such as orcs, lizardmen and bugbears for my game ideas! I like to tell stories and come up with some new ideas for character growth and development in terms of progression (ex: FF X's sphere grid). I can't wait to see what you guys create as well as what I have to show and tell. If I haven't said it yet or if it's not obvious by the title: The Annoying Bugbear has joined the team! No need to input a name. You can call me 'Chief'.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Welcome to the party, please enjoy the iced creams.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
It's great to fight alongside you! Welcome! :D
author=Sooz
Welcome to the party, please enjoy the iced creams.

Will do!

author=InfectionFiles
It's great to fight alongside you! Welcome! :D
The pleasure's all mine. =)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Welcome to the forum! I like people who give underdogs a chance to shine, and we need more games with orcs as protagonists.

Looking forward to see what you make.
Scourge
I used to make games. I still do, but I used to too.
Welcome! It sounds like you'll make some cool stuff with that game design/art background. Can't wait to see what you create.
Thanks guys. I appreciate the welcomes. I'm definitely an underdog and you don't see a lot of people who undertake projects with orcs or hobgoblins as lead characters. I was a bit nervous to share my ideas with people because I feel like it might be ahead of its time but now, I think it IS the time to get that stuff out there and show off what orcs and bears can do in an RPG! I promise, I won't let you guys down. I know my limits and what I can do so I'll give it my all until I can't go no further. Stay tune.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Nah, the most problems you're likely to run into are people being critical of the mapping and gameplay. We're all about weird cool ideas over here. :D
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Giving underdogs a chance is always neat, as long as your mapping isn't shite, people will probs like it, as Sooz already said >.>

Anyways, welcome to the team partner, I hope you have fun and can do a lot of GAM MAK.
Thanks Sooz. That's what I like about making RPG's, you can make with anything you want in your universe, weird, crazy or conventional. I'm just glad there is an audience for that kind of stuff. I'm an okay mapper but I can say it's passable. I'm learning, which is always important. And yes, I shall have some fun with GAM MAK OzzyTheOne. Glad to make an acquaintance.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Welcome, Chief! ^^

Gam Mak like there's no tomorrow!
author=OldPat
Welcome, Chief! ^^

Gam Mak like there's no tomorrow!

Thanks OldPat. I shall Gam Mak until I run out of HP! (Prays that someone has a spare Phoenix Down to revive me if I get burned out)
Please bring Pizza and Soda too welcome to the playground too Bugbear-sempai
author=Davie
Please bring Pizza and Soda too welcome to the playground too Bugbear-sempai

Sure thing. Bugbears love pizza. That's the first time someone's called me 'senpai'. Has a ring to it. I'll share whatever knowledge I know about game design in RPG's Davie.
Pages: 1