SO, PREVENTING CATASTROPHIC OIL SPILLS IS A BAD THING?

Pages: 1
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Yeah, that's indeed ugly. To answer your question with in a slightly hateful way, which is not directed at anyone specific, but Trump is a good representation of it:

that would be consumerism combined with greed, arrogance and bigotry.
anything Obama did is automatically bad and thus must be repealed.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
kentona

Could someone please tell Trump that Obama was strongly in favor of breathing air?
This doesn't even surprise me.

It's exactly what an easily swayed buffoon would do, given a 5 minute conversation with an oil executive who sees those pesky regulations that help prevent oil spills as something that impedes giving lots of money to shareholders. :(

author=pianotm
kentona
Could someone please tell Trump that Obama was strongly in favor of breathing air?

Considering he was told "don't look at the eclipse without the glasses" and he did anyway, I have this funny feeling he might actually consider trying your suggestion, before giving up because not breathing is too hard. XD
look up 'the conservative lorax' on youtube.
author=pianotm
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/04/climate/trump-offshore-drilling.html

You know what REALLY got me? This bit right here:

author=article
Oil industry leaders cheered the reversal, calling it long overdue.

"I think the default should be that all of our offshore areas should be available,” said Thomas J. Pyle, president of the American Energy Alliance. “These are our lands. They’re taxpayer-owned and they should be made available.”

Hey, Tommy boy. If they're taxpayer owned, THEY AIN'T YOUR LANDS. They belong to the people and the country as a whole, not to your damn energy alliance.

I mean it's not like he's turning around and offering that oil at extraction-cost to people and providing a public service, these companies are doing it to make mad bank. *sigh*
author=bicfarmer
look up 'the conservative lorax' on youtube.

How about instead of this we look at the wood flooring industry's actual response to The Lorax.
you clearly didnt watch it and made a comment.
author=pianotm
kentona

Imagine the headlines!

Trump repeals all EPA air quality standards because "it's not like we really need to breathe anyways"
Do we really need to breathe? Here's what the science says
Trump supporter hospitalized after trying to not breathe
Breatharians to hold rally in protest over Trump's "anti-breathing rhetoric"

and then Trump tweets about pineapple on pizza and we never hear of this again
author=bicfarmer
you clearly didnt watch it and made a comment.

You are correct; I just wanted to share something related. I watched it now, so you can sleep easy.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
turkeyDawg
pianotm
kentona
Imagine the headlines!

Trump repeals all EPA air quality standards because "it's not like we really need to breathe anyways"
Do we really need to breathe? Here's what the science says
Trump supporter hospitalized after trying to not breathe
Breatharians to hold rally in protest over Trump's "anti-breathing rhetoric"

and then Trump tweets about pineapple on pizza and we never hear of this again

Donald J. Trump @realdonaldtrump 12h
This whole breathing thing has got to go. Here's everyone talking about breathing, but I don't see Hillary breathing prison air! I'm coming up with an alternative to breathing! It's great! Best ever! Everyone will love it!
Well this funny in a way I was searching for animations and it push this on me
thanks chat gpt
Pages: 1