Poll

Which do you prefer the chocobo or the moogle? - Results

Chocobo
41%
Moogle
58%

Pages: first 12 next last
StevieRayBones
I refuse to grind with monsters I've just met for money.
Which which contributes more to the Final Fantasy Series?
StevieRayBones
I'm gonna even the score. The chocobo has value as a vehicle. But the moogle has intellect and magic and that can't be replaced by an airship
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I voted for Chocobo but then remembered Stiltzkin and change my vote officially
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Mog made the moogles famous. They even tried to rename all the moogles after him. You can also thank him for the no random encounters accesories.

What has Boco ever done? Nuthin' for no one.
StevieRayBones
It's a tie ball game. Both mascots are likeable enough in their own way. The chocobo gets you in to hard to reach places on the map, but like Dyluck said as individuals none have made an impact like Mog. Who's badder, folks?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I voted for moogles because they don't get enough love. They're only dolls in FFVIII, there's a moogle theme at the Golden Saucer and a video game (in a video game) in FFVII and that's the only hint of them you get there, and the only example I know of in FFX is Lulu's toy that she carries.

This, after the moogles being total badasses in FFVI and being quite prolific in FF IX.
StevieRayBones
You're right. The Moogles are more of a special attraction. We see less of them but that makes them more specail.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
One of the two is not only a bird, but also functions as a mode of transportation. No contest.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=Sooz
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
And tonberry has just won the whole thing, people!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I dunno. Moogle gai pan is pretty good, but, sometimes, Kentucky Fried Chocobo is the way to go. It's a matter of taste, I suppose.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
FFXII has Moogles who architect airships. I think they win this one.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Yellow Magic

But Final Fantasy Fables has a cbocobo that explores dungeons Pokémon Mystery Dungeon style, dives into magic fairy tale books to change the environment and is also a summoner with Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Chocobo Racing was pretty enjoyable back in the day, I'll give them that.

Tonberries are jerks. What's with the knife and lantern anyways? I mean they clearly know what they're doing. Jerks.

Moombas are... wait... wow they're kinda obscure...
StevieRayBones
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=Yellow Magic
But Final Fantasy Fables has a cbocobo that explores dungeons Pokémon Mystery Dungeon style, dives into magic fairy tale books to change the environment and is also a summoner with Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Good argument for the chocobo, but it will take the Washington Post coming out with dirt on the moogles to turn this poll around, at this point.
Scourge
I used to make games. I still do, but I used to too.
author=StevieRayBones
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=Yellow Magic
Good argument for the chocobo, but it will take the Washington Post coming out with dirt on the moogles to turn this poll around, at this point.

This just in: Six Women Accuse Montblanc of Sexual Harassment
Pages: first 12 next last