DOES ANYONE STILL HAVE OFFICIAL VERSION RPGMAKER2003 1.1.1.0 AVAILABLE? [RM2K3]

Pages: 1
I know this sounds like an odd request. But I thought I'd throw it here anyways, because RMN usually gets more traffic and more eyes:

Would anyone still happen to have RPGMAKER2003 version 1.1.1.1 on hand by any chance? (the one before the 1.1.1.2 animated pictures update,

SecondClick rpgmaker2003.exe>Properities>Version

if you haven't updated it yet and it says 1.1.1.0 we need that version!)

The reason why I ask is because over on RpgmakerWeb, IndieDev CleanWater Is currently in the middle of beta testing and preparing his game, Fantasya Final Definitiva REMAKE for Steam, but he's currently reporting that he's running into a lot of problems with the new 1.1.1.2 update.

Unfortunately I've already updated to 1.1.1.2 so I'm not much help here.

But if any of you guys have this version, or still have the installer lying around somewhere on your harddrive and haven't updated it yet, let me know. I just thought I'd get the word out for this. In the mean time I'm gonna double check steam/rpgmakerweb for any previous versions - I'm pretty sure they're still around somewhere.

EDIT: I'm not expecting a whole lot of responses to this, I just wanna help the guy out. But yeah, any help is appreciated here. ❤
I'd suggest asking on the RPG Maker 2003 page on Steam. Cherry checks that pretty regularly. If your friend is running into issues that really are related to the patch, I'm sure he'd want to know and can probably help fix some of them.

Cherry checks RMN too, but you should be able to catch him for sure on Steam.
author=BadLuck
I'd suggest asking on the RPG Maker 2003 page on Steam. Cherry checks that pretty regularly. If your friend is running into issues that really are related to the patch, I'm sure he'd want to know and can probably help fix some of them.

Cherry checks RMN too, but you should be able to catch him for sure on Steam.

Thanks Badluck! ❤
I just got a easy fix for this!

Here in the RPG Maker Web original topic I created:

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rm2k3-someone-still-have-the-1-11-installer-to-lend-to-me.88383/#post-814605

I tested and it worked perfectly!

Best wishes,
CleanWater
Yeah, I saw your topic late at night. I wanted to get the word out:

I posted it here on RMN, but also mentioned it on the #offtopic section of pixel horror discord

- Aërendyll - is actually ClockWorkPrince Creator of the rpgmaker2003 game Lavender.

Really cool levelheaded dude, very experienced with rpgmaker. He was the one who stepped up to provide a solution for ya on rpgmakerweb.

But ya, I wanted to make sure you got help, because with your steam release coming soon it sounded like your need was urgent.

We're looking out for ya buddy!

Keep us posted on your game!
author=LordBlueRouge
Yeah, I saw your topic late at night. I wanted to get the word out:

I posted it here on RMN, but also mentioned it on the #offtopic section of pixel horror discord

- Aërendyll - is actually ClockWorkPrince Creator of the rpgmaker2003 game Lavender.

Really cool levelheaded dude, very experienced with rpgmaker. He was the one who stepped up to provide a solution for ya on rpgmakerweb.

But ya, I wanted to make sure you got help, because with your steam release coming soon it sounded like your need was urgent.

We're looking out for ya buddy!

Keep us posted on your game!

Many thanks! You all really helped me a lot with this!
What kind of issues are you running into, out of curiosity?
Pages: 1