CONSOLES & FAVOURITE GAMES

Pages: first prev 12 last
First... I love this post :-)

ATARI:
Pac-man, Space Invaders, Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, Missile Command, Pitfall

NES:
Marble Madness, Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda 1&2, Mega Man, Final Fantasy, Castlevania, Castlevania: Simon's Quest

SNES:
This was, by far, my favorite system growing up and what really got me into RPGs:
Final Fantasy 1&2, Lufia, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Earth-bound, Secret of Mana, Illusion of Gaia, Breath of Fire II, Out of This World, Flashback, Act Raiser II, Castlevania 4, Castlevania: Dracula X

GENESIS:
Shining Force 1&2, Sword of Vermilion, Sonic, Jurassic Park

PS1:
Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Suikoden II, Wild Arms, Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

PS2:
God of War 1&2, Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Jak & Daxter, Drakan: The Ancient Gates (anyone ever play this? It was one of my favorite PS2 games)

PS3:
Uncharted 1, 2 & 3 (my favorite game series ever), Last of Us, Dragon Age: Origins, God of War 3, Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1&2, Mass Effect Series

PS4:
Uncharted 4, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, God of War (amazing), Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition

PSVR:
Resident Evil: Biohazard, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood

PC:
Dead by Daylight (I have an unhealthy obsession for this game), Sims 1, 2 & 3 (4 sucks-sorry), Graveyard Keeper, Craft the World, This War of Mine, Kingdom, Northgard, XCom: Enemy Unknown & XCom 2, Secrets of Grindea, Caveblazers, Dead Cells
Well then, I guess I will have to try really hard here not to drop like a thousand games at once...

PC:
Baldur's Gate I (Tales of Sword Coast Expansion included), Baldur's Gate II Shadows of Amn (Throne of Bhaal Expansion included), Septerra Core, Rage of Mages, Deus Ex, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, Command & Conquer: Generals, SHOGO: Mobile Armor Division, Hexen II, Metal Fatigue, Interstate 76, Warhammer Fantasy: Dark Omen, Armored Moon, Stronghold, Drakan: Order of the Flame (Yes, I also played this and it's really cool), Dune 1, Project Nomad (DOS), Return to Ringworld, Rayman Gold, Black & White, Tiranny, Phatasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh (Has some really funny scenes despite being a horror game), The Ripper (Christopher Walken in a FMV game, just epic), Myth: The Fallen Lords. Dink Smallwood (Yes, this game is on the list), Lord Monarch, Gunz:The Duel (A MMOFPS where the bugs are so deep and profound that made the game have a mechanic not even the developers imagined to be possible) 燕派烈伝~Revelation~ (Yes, a japanese bullet hell. Why? Because I find it really cool).

Dreamcast:
Berserker: Guts Rage, Shenmue II, Spawn: In the Demon's Hand, Cannon Spike, Street Fighter: 3rd Strike, Capcom vs SNK: Millenium Fight 2000, Skies of Arcadia, Dynamite Cop, Powerstone, Evil Twin, Jojo's Venture. (Sorry, no Sonic games)

SNES:
Romancing SaGa 3, Bahamut Lagoon, Robotrek, Final Fantasy 5, Final Fantasy 6, Treasure of Rudras, Chrono Trigger, Yu Yu Hakusho - Tokubetsu Hen, Shodai Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun, Tales of Phantasia, Star Ocean, Ultima VII: The Black Gate.

Megadrive:
Shinning Force I, Shinning Force II, Streets of Rage 2, Phantasy Star II.

PS1:
Suikoden II, Xenogears, Valkyrie Profile, Kagero Deception 2, Digimon World 1, Digimon Rumble Arena, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Epica Stella, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy Tatics, Grandia.

Gamecube:
Eternal Darkness.

Sega Saturn:
Shinning Force 3

... Yeah, I think I went a little too far.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Because why not? Presented roughly in order of when I owned the consoles...

Game Boy Color: Dragon Warrior 1 & 2, Dragon Warrior 3, Super Mario Land 2, Pokemon Blue and Silver, Wario Blast (featuring Bomberman), Millipede/Centipede.

NES: Zelda 2, Super Mario Bros 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade Game. Also Sweet Home, if counting Famicom games.

SNES: Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Mortal Kombat (yes really, that port), Kirby Super Star, Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2.

Nintendo 64: Mario Party, Star Fox 64, Pokemon Stadium and its sequel, Super Smash Brothers, Bomberman Hero, Kirby 64, Paper Mario.

Playstation: Digimon World 3, Final Fantasy 9, Tomba 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Yu-Gi-Oh!: Forbidden Memories, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Game Boy Advance: Mega Man Battle Network 3, Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls, Final Fantasy 4 Advance, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Castlevania: Circle of the Moon and Aria of Sorrow, and this port I had of Phantasy Star 1~3.

Gamecube: Star Fox Adventures, Super Smash Bros Melee, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance and Deception, Soul Caliber 2, Sonic Mega Collection (especially Sonic 2).

Xbox: Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, Halo 2, Red Dead Revolver, Morrowind.

Playstation 2: Disgaea 2, Soul Caliber 3, Final Fantasy 10 and 12, Dark Cloud, Dragon Quest 8.

Nintendo DS: Pokemon Diamond, Etrian Odyssey 3, The Dark Spire, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, New Super Mario Bros, all three Castlevania games on the DS, Brain Age (yes, really), Dragon Quest 5 and 9, Sonic Rush, Digimon World: Dawn.

PC (mainly Steam): Fallout, The Quest, Caves of Qud, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, La-Mulana, Terraria, Wizardry 8, Roller Coaster Tycoon. Can't decide on absolute fave for PC.

Xbox 360: Fallout 3 and New Vegas, The Elder Scrolls 4 and 5, Soul Caliber 5, Fable 2.

Playstation 3: Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls.

EDIT -- Didn't realize this was meant to be *top* favorite games per console. As such, my absolute fave per console will be in italics.
I guess I should get in on this and im only going to be picking one for each, in chronological order.

Sega Master System: Wonder Boy

Game Boy: Pokemon Red

Game Boy Color: Pokemon Silver

Nintendo 64: Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask

Gamecube: Resident Evil 4

Wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy

Xbox 360: Nier

PS3: Demons Souls

3DS: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Wii U: Pikmin 3

Xbox One: Doom
Arcade: Capcom VS SNK 2
Most of these I played primarily on Dreamcast but they were also technically Arcade games first.
Honorable Mentions: Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Marvel VS Capcom 2

PC: Warcraft 3
I never played the MMO World of Warcraft and never will but Warcraft 3 was fun.
Honorable Mentions: Doom

Atari: Centipede
I used to play these old games on an old computer. Never owned an Atari but I played some of its games.
Honorable Mentions: Snake

NES: Kirby's Adventure
First videogame I ever beat. Still fun too I replayed it a few years ago.
Honorable Mentions: Final Fantasy 3, Zelda 1, Kickle Cubicle

Game Boy: Pokemon Blue/Yellow
Psyduck is the best.
Honorable Mentions: Zelda Link's Awakening, Mario Land

SNES: Final Fantasy 4
In terms of sheer gameplay I would pick Super Metroid but Final Fantasy 4's epic journey and story is one of the most memorable things in my life. I love FF4.
Honorable Mentions: Super Metroid, Zelda LTTP, Megaman X, Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Gaia, Secret of Mana, Act Raiser

Game Boy Advance: Metroid Zero Mission
Its not as good as Super Metroid but basically nothing on GBA is as good as Super Nintendo games.
Honorable Mentions: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

N64: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
The greatest Zelda. Most people find the game creepy but I'm more drawn in by the mystique of it all.
Honorable Mentions: Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day

DS: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Throughly enjoyed Phantom Hourglass and its refreshing touch controls and fantastic world map which you could sail around and find islands but its important to note that I hate Spirit Tracks because of the damn flute that doesn't work and the linear map.
Honorable Mentions: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Metroid Hunters, Final Fantasy 4 (the remake)

Gamecube: Smash Bros Melee
Played it with my friends every Thursday after school.
Honorable Mentions: Resident Evil 4, Zelda Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime

3DS: Ever Oasis
Very fun and vibrant world. A great new franchise for Nintendo that I hope the company continues to develop.
Honorable Mentions: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Shin Megami Tensei IV

Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
Wii had a lot of interesting games but Xenoblade was breath taking with its giant worlds to explore and its amazing story.
Honorable Mentions: Zelda Skyward Sword, The Last Story, Lost in Shadow

WiiU: Breath of Wild
A great new twist on the Zelda formula.
Honorable Mentions: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Maker, Shovel Knight

Switch: Smash Bros Ultimate
I only got 2 games so far on the system, I've played smash more which is surprising since I used to make tons of levels in the 1st Mario Maker but I've been to busy for it this time around.
Honorable Mentions: Mario Maker 2

Sega Master System: Phantasy Star 1
Possibly the only Master System game I played. Very interesting but it has confusing dungeons.

Sega Genesis: Phantasy Star 4
One of the best 16bit RPGs I've played. They really need to make another story driven Phantasy Star like this instead of just online games.
Honorable Mentions: Sonic 2 - 3 - Knuckles, Beyond Oasis, Castlevania Bloodlines

Sega Saturn: Shining Wisdom
Because we never got a memory card I never got to beat this game but I loved playing this Zelda like game and I would replay it many times to try to get as far as I could in one day.
Honorable Mentions: Virtual On: Cyber Troopers, Sonic R, Virtua Fighter 2

Dreamcast: Jet Grind Radio
Funkiest game you will ever play. I've replayed it many times and its the main reason I still keep the Dreamcast plugged in.
Honorable Mentions: Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventure, Grandia 2, Chu Chu Rocket, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Phantasy Star Online , Typing of the Dead

XBox: SNK VS Capcom
dont own Xbox but I played it at a friends house
Honorable Mentions: Halo

PS1: Xenogears
If you want to experience the deepest story ever made in a videogame, play this.
Honorable Mentions: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 9, Chrono Cross, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete

PS2: Shadow of the Colossus
I rented it and beat it but I should have bought the game. Despite the short length of game time its worth owning and playin again
Honorable Mentions: Okami, Final Fantasy XII, Devil May Cry 3, God of War, Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim, Metal Gear Solid 3

PS3: Journey
I dont have PS3 but I played and beat this at a friends house, it was magical.

LCD Pet games: Digimon
I dont recall the exact names for any of these but they are those cheap Tiger Electronic type games that you raisied virtual pets and you could attach them to your keychain
Honorable Mentions: Pikachu, Yoda
NES:
Super Mario Bros 1,2,3+lost levels; Zelda I, Zelda II, DK Arcade, Immortal,
Crystalis, Gradius, Tennis and a few others.

SNES:
Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3; Super Mario World; Yoshi Island; Super Mario RPG;
Mario kart; Zelda Lttp; Street Fighter Turbo; Gradius3; Star Fox;
Super Mario All stars; Mickey's Magical Quest; Final Fantasy 2,3.

N-64:
Mario-64; Mario Kart-64; Turok Dinosaur Hunter 1,2; Mario Party;
Zelda Ocarina of Time; Zelda Majora; Starfox-64; Banjo Kazooie; DK-64;
DiddyKong racing; NBA Live; Super Smash Bros; Pokemon Stadium 1,2.

Gameboy:
Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Gold, Golden Sun 1,2;
Zelda Oracle of Seasons+Ages, and a few others.

Sega Dreamcast:
Sonic Adventure I,II; Elemental Gimmick Gear; House of the Dead 2;
Crazy Taxi 1,2; Evolution.

DS:
Pokemon Platinum; Super Mario Bros DS; Mario Kart DS.

3DS:
Zelda link between worlds; Super Mario Land, and a few others.

Wii:
Mario Bros Wii, Zelda-Skyward Sword; Mario Galaxy 1,2; DKC Returns.

Wii-U:
Mario Bros Wii-U; Mario kart 8; Zelda Breath of Wild; DKC Tropical Freeze;
Super Mario 3D World; Twilight Princess HD; Wind Waker HD;
Starfox Zero; Smash Bros Wii-U; Mario Maker 1; Zelda Hyrule Warriors.

N-Switch:
Luigi's Mansion 3; Link's Awakening HD; Super Mario Odyssey; Mario Kart 8;
Mario Maker 2; Super Smash Bros Ultima; Pokemon Sword/Shield;
Zelda: Real Hyrule Warriors.
This could be fun.

NES: Super Mario Bros 3
Honourable mentions: Final Fantasy

SNES: Super Metroid
Honourable mentions: Super Mario World

Gameboy (colour inc): Dragon Warrior Monsters
Honourable mentions: Pokemon Gold/Silver

N64: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Honourable mentions: Banjo Kazooie, Diddy Kong Racing

Gameboy Advance: Golden Sun
Honourable mentions: Golden Sun 2, Medabots Metabee/Rokusho, Final Fantasy V

Playstation: Final Fantasy 7
Honourable mentions: Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Digimon World 2003, Chrono Cross

Gamecube: Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
Honourable mentions: Super Smash Brothers Melee, Timesplitter 2, Mario Kart Double Dash, Billy Hatcher, Phantasy Star Online Episode 3, Animal Crossing
(sorry soo many good games)

Playstation 2: Persona 4
Honourable mentions: Summoner 2, Jade Cocoon 2, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2

Nintendo DS: Pokemon HG/SS
Honourable mentions: Etrian Odyssey 3, Phantasy Star Zero

Xbox: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II
Honourable mentions: Fable, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Wii: Mario Kart Wii
Honourable mentions: Smash Bros Brawl

Nintendo 3DS: The Legend of Zelda: A Link between worlds
Honourable mentions: Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland

Xbox 360: Borderlands 2
Honourable mentions: Fallout 3, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Wii U: Smash 4
Honourable mentions: NES Remix, Mario Kart 8
Where's my SNES Remix?

Switch: Pokemon Sword/Shield
Honourable mentions: West of Loathing, Pokemon Let's Go
Hoo boy, here we go.

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3

SNES: Final Fantasy 6/Lufia 2/Tales of Phantasia

Genesis: Shining Force 2

Game Boy: Final Fantasy Legend/Pokemon Gold

Game Boy Advance: Advance Wars 2

Playstation 1: Saga Frontier/Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete/Tales of Destiny/Wild Arms 1 and 2.

Playstation 2: Tales of Destiny Remake/Ar Tonelico 1 and 2/Mana Khemia 1 and 2/Wild Arms 3.

Game Cube: Tales of Symphonia/Super Smash Bros Melee

Wii: Super Smash Bros Brawl. (This helped jump start my YT career for a bit.)

Xbox360: Tales of Vesperia

Nintendo DS: Pokemon Black and White 1 and 2. (I played the piss out of this, it's what got me back into the series for a while.)/Dragon Quest IX

Nintendo 3DS: Bravely Default/Second/Fire Emblem Fates

PSP: Hexyz Force

PSP Vita: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Playstation 3: Tales of Graces/Nearly every fighting game on the system/Trails of Cold Steel 2.. :P

Wii-U: Super Smash Bros Wii-U

Playstation 4: Trails of Cold Steel 3/Dragon Quest 11

Nintendo Switch: Octopath Traveller

PC: Team Fortress 2/Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, FC, SC, the 3rda

Mobile: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Epic Seven

Whew! Done!

SNES
Mario All Stars, Mega Man X, Metroid, Zelda, FF6

N64
Star Fox 64, Pokemon Puzzle League

Gamecube
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Wii
Mario Kart Wii, Onechanbara, demo for Skyward Sword (never played full game)

Gameboy
Pokemon TCG

GBC
Pokemon TCG, Pokemon Card GB2 English patched

GBA
Mr. Driller 2, Mega Man & Bass

DS
Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits

3DS
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Genesis
Sonic & Knuckles

Saturn
Nights into Dreams

PS1
Mega Man X4

PS2
Ace Combat 4, Sonic Unleashed

PS3
sort of a toss up between Shift, Prostreet, and Gran Turismo 6

Xbox 360
Marble Blast Ultra

Vita
Gravity Rush, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

PSP
It's funny, this is my favorite system of all time but I don't have a favorite game on it, just a bunch of games I found amazing on it. Dissidia, FFT War of the Lions, Rengoku 2, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Eye of Judgment, Pangya Fantasy Golf, and both the Silent Hill games just to name a few. There's also Ace Combat, the Armored Core "Portable" series, as well as countless racing games.

Switch
Pokemon Shield

edit: updated
I don't have time to make a full list but PS2 God Hand would absolutely be on it.
It just occurred to me that I wrote my favorites on the post twice. Once in 2018 and another time in 2020. :P Welp seems my choices are mostly consistent except when it comes to the Playstation line.
Game Boy: Tetris
I could have picked a Mario Land game, but honestly, Tetris on Game Boy is just such a classic. Best puzzle game of all time.

Game Gear: Shinobi
Super enjoyable platformer. Good level design and the ninjas all felt really varied and fun to use.

Gamecube: Mario Kart Double Dash
My favourite Mario Kart game of all time. It was just the total package. So much fun.

Genesis: Shining Force 2
This game is just great fun, plain and simple.

Master System: Aztec Adventure
I barely remember this game because it's been years and years since I've played it, but I remember being a big fan of it.

Nintendo: Super Mario Bros. 3
The best platformer of all time. I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

PC: Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
My favourite TES game and favourite PC RPG of all time. Morrowind had amazing atmosphere, incredible immersion, and the most relaxing soundtrack ever. I'm playing it again and am still having lots of fun so many years later.

Playstation: Breath of Fire IV
The best Breath of Fire game by miles. I loved everything about this game. It's pretty telling that I'm picking this over FF9 since I'm a known mega Final Fantasy fan.

Playstation 2: Final Fantasy X
But now I am picking Final Fantasy, but mostly because I adopted a PS2 very late into the console's lifespan and never played too many PS2 games. I did, however, play this game and it was very good.

Playstation 3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
This game was a cinematic masterpiece. The gameplay was silky smooth, graphics and music were exceptional, and the character development and game script were worthy of a Hollywood film. When this game ended and I had to say bye to Nate and friends, I almost got choked up because I didn't want to say bye to them.

Playstation 4: SoulCalibur VI
This one was really hard for me to choose something for even though I've played plenty of PS4 games. Ultimately I have to give it to SoulCalibur VI for being one of the best fighting games I've played in years. It is hands down the best in the series in terms of actual fighting engine and mechanics.

Super Nintendo: Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen
This is my all-time favourite game. No game will ever dethrone March of the Black Queen at the top of that list. It has incredible replayability, surprising depth for an SNES game, a super memorable soundtrack, and graphics that are still rather pretty so many years later. Awesome game and highly recommended for anyone who likes strategy RPGs.

Wii U: Mario Kart 8
I mean, this might change soon because I ordered the Wii U version of Breath of the Wild and that's arriving in a few days, but for now? Mario Kart 8. Not as good as Double Dash, but not far behind. Nintendo poured their heart into this one and it shows. Great track design, really pleasant visuals, and music that will get stuck in your head and leave you humming them even when you're not playing the game.

I also had a DS for a while, but I can't remember anything that I had for it at all.
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
NES: Zelda II
My other choice was Final Fantasy III (JP), but I technically never played that on the NES. Zelda II always felt more in depth than some other NES-era action/RPG games, even though in reality it is fairly short.

SNES: Final Fantasy VI
Back when 30 hours of content was large for a game; I never finished the game until the SNES Classic came out.

N64: Zelda: Majora's Mask
I liked the plot and aesthetic more than Ocarina of Time, although mechanically I feel OoT's semi-linear progression flowed better.

GameCube: Animal Crossing
My siblings and I logged hundreds of hours across a few towns; the real-time aspect made checking in every day worthwhile.

Wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
The last of the Fire Emblem games with the Classic play style as the default; I have no problem with Casual mode, but ever since it was introduced, the games have been too easy on lower difficulties that the perma-death is irrelevant and simultaneously too hard on the higher difficulties that Casual mode becomes a necessity.

WiiU: Xenoblad Chronicles X
Didn't know what to expect when I bought it on clearance at GameStop, was surprised by how large the game is. It reminded me of Xenosaga from the PS2 in terms of theming and visuals, and I later found out it is technically part of that series.

Switch: Animal Crossing - New Horizons
They removed a lot of the personality from the villagers as some were considered too "mean", and the focus on online has its own issues, but the other games available on Switch haven't held my attention like this one.

GameBoy: Pokemon Yellow
Original GameBoy games with a significant amount of content that weren't ports of NES/Arcade games are few and far between in my memories. You had Pokemon and the Final Fantasy Legend games, and a few other notable titles scattered around.

GameBoy Color: Pokemon Gold
I had to choose between this and the Zelda Oracle games; Pokemon had greater replayability and post-game content, so it wins out.

GameBoy Advance: Fire Emblem 7
Fire Emblem got me into the the Tactical-RPG genre and non-Pokemon RPGs as a whole.

Nintendo DS: Mario Kart DS
The DS was the last console I owned, along with the Wii, before I got a job and could just buy my own games whenever. Mario Kart DS took the console Mario Kart games and didn't compromise, adding missions and online play.

Nintendo 3DS: Mario Kart 7
Mario Kart 7 and the Zelda ports were the games that I feel really solidified the 3DS as a competent piece of hardware, despite being weaker than Sony's handhelds. Full-scale console games with great graphical quality, and as is tradition for Nintendo, Mario Kart is the only game with passable online servers.

PS1: Twisted Metal 2
One of the first PS1 games I had, and it was multiplayer, so my brother and I would play for hours.

PS2: TimeSplitters 2
Basically Goldeneye with more content.

PS3: Fallout New Vegas
I remember liking a lot of PS3 games, but I spent most of my time with Fallout 3 and New Vegas. New Vegas functioned better mechanically, and was a little more vibrant with the environments.

PS4: Persona 5
I have a bad habit of starting RPGs and stopping mid-way, but I finished this one fairly quickly after a slow start. I did the same for Royal later on, but it didn't have the same excitement for me.

PSP: Dissidia Final Fantasy
It came in a bundle with my PSP, so for a few weeks, it was my only PSP game and I spent hundreds of hours on it in the end.

PS Vita: Persona 4 Golden
The reason I bought a Vita, and a prime example of why Sony should have supported the handheld more before quietly delivering the killing blow this year (PS Store for PSP/Vita/PS3 shuts down August).

Sega Genesis: Phantasy Star IV
I'm not big on platformers or beat 'em ups, so the Phantasy Star series was my go-to on the Genesis along with Shining Force.

Sega Dreamcast: Crazy Taxi
I've only played a few Dreamcast Games, and Sonic Adventure was nice but I'm not big on Sonic. I have Jet Set Radio but never played it, so Crazy Taxi it is.
PC: Roller Coaster Tycoon
When I first played this at my cousin's house, I was hooked.
Pages: first prev 12 last