RMN DRAMA ADVISORY SYSTEM

Pages: first 12 next last
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I was digging through my locker tonight and found this archaic image.

Not sure if it was ever public previously, but thought I would share.
I remember it. PTSD kicking in...
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Nice nostalgia! I remember it from some time
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Man, yellow seems kind of high for featured game hate...
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I remember when WIP almost took down RMN haha, good times!
Pffft... You get the Gourd stamp of approval. (Because I know you wanted it~)
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from Sooz
I wonder if this was around the time we featured Fable of Heroes. People were so up in arms about that, even though it was a decently solid game.

Also HI HOLB
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=halibabica
from Sooz
I wonder if this was around the time we featured Fable of Heroes. People were so up in arms about that, even though it was a decently solid game.

Also HI HOLB

How times have changed~
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I'm pretty sure most of the users who've only been on RMN for a few years or less now (like me) would hardly have recognised it as the same site. The closest we've come to RMN shutting down in recent years was a hardware problem, when the server exploded. Even when kentona stepped down as site admin, there was never any serious risk of the site itself getting killed. I'd say all things considered, RMN's been doing pretty well.
author=NeverSilent
Even when kentona stepped down as site admin, there was never any serious risk of the site itself getting killed. I'd say all things considered, RMN's been doing pretty well.

Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Honestly, I joined RMN ages ago, but I was just mostly lurking until now, partly because I like the friendlier vibe these days.
InfectionFiles
author=Dyluck
Honestly, I joined RMN ages ago, but I was just mostly lurking until now, partly because I like the friendlier vibe these days.
I witnessed the transformation and I'm glad that it was for the better!

We ultimately want a friendly forum even though we may jump on and tar and feather certain people. It's only a defense mechanism that as much as we may want to, not control.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=InfectionFiles

We ultimately want a friendly forum even though we may jump on and tar and feather certain people. It's only a defense mechanism that as much as we may want to, not control.

Whatever, nerd.
Honestly, I was expecting to see some kind of admin system for dealing with drama on RMN ha Like hiring some new mods for Drama related activity on the site.
InfectionFiles
author=Red_Nova
author=InfectionFiles

Whatever, nerd.
Hey! You're not ESBY!

edit: And I think I just witnessed Link's avatar and title change!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Sirens blaring

CODE RED: Someone posted a screenshot yesterday and hasn't gotten a comment yet. They're threatening to hack.
author=InfectionFiles

haha Good catch on such an elusive moment.
InfectionFiles
author=Link_2112
author=InfectionFiles
haha Good catch on such an elusive moment.
Data will be missed~

But even he understood that change is necessary. :)

You will see a lot more of Data and the rest of the cast pretty soon. Also, you will wish you never saw as much of Worf as you did.
Pages: first 12 next last