CLASSIC REMASTERED OST FROM GAMES - RELEASED EVERY WEEK!

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Time to dive deep back to Aquaria Towers with a new remake!

It was the most memorable level from my childhood, Aquaria Towers. I remember distinct enemies and at the time the world felt huge. You could swim anywhere, and try to avoid those terrifying sharks. Spyro was in his element in water!

Heroic Theme of Fire Emblem 1 Remastered and Remade with horns, violins and drums!

We are introducing a new remastered track from whole another franchise! Fire Emblem Theme Song! Fire Emblem is quite fascinating game series, and it blew me away how many people are actually fan of this title. More sizeable bunch than even the most active Spyro community.

Ogremon’s theme remastered from Digimon World 1!

This song from Digimon world 1 soundtrack is a very small piece, but I did like it. It was very ogre-like theme. I put a lot of horns, drums and other instruments together to make it distinct from ps1 theme, yet, not too close to Digimon World next order.
Spyro Desert Level Scorch Remastered and Remixed inspired by upcomign reignited trilogy!

Scorch in Spyro 2 Ripto's rage has left a mark, as it was a middle-east inspired level with unique NPC's and fund background music from the Spyro OST. Song is built on flute melody in the beginning, which turns into organ and bass movement later on.
Music For Matoya's Cave in Final Fantasy 1, fully remastered!

Let's go back to 1987 when Squaresoft (later Square Enix) made Final Fantasy, and let me tell you that Nobuo Uematsu has made some very memorable melodies for many Final Fantasy entries, but music for Final Fantasy 1 soundtrack is truly classic as melodies stand up even after almost 40 years!

A READY REMASTERED MUSIC SERIES! Over 1 h of music!

1 hour of spyro music remastered from spyro ost from remastered Spyro Remastered soundtrack, celebrating upcoming spyro reimagined trilogy. Spyro music extended to a video from remastered music work.
Remastered music from MARDEK 1 OST! Let's listen to Dungeon I song from Mardek sountrack and get into this flash classic game music made by Tobias Cornwall!

Mardek as a game series is still on people's minds and for me a s a Finnish Composer, music from his soundtrack still live on and I listen them time to time. I wanted to make mardek remake from classic midi songs made by Tobias Cornwall with brand new instruments, and one of those being dungeon 1 theme. It plays first time when going to sewers under a village your journey starts from. This dungeon theme is used many times after that. It is very mysterious with harp and strings, and grows as piano melody comes along and builds up a perfect dungeon atmosphere.
Moomin music remastered from Moomin Soundtrack! This fairly unknown piece is called Moominmamma's Garden from Moomin TV soundtrack by Sumio Shiratori, composer behind moomin Music.

Moomin series from 1990 has been very influencial for me in my childhood. While people in USA had their Spongebobs, Moomin was something I watched from very early age and grew to love it's world over the years. There is somewhat child-like simplicity in its adventurous and yet comfy world. Some franchises such as Seacret of Mana got inspired this world feel from Moomin. Tove Jansson created memorable places and characters. Sumio Shiratori made the moomin music sound perfectly fitting for this world. Moomin OST was great.
Remastered Mardek Theme used in Mardek series (Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and Chapter 3). With full upgraded orchestra making songs of Tobias Cornwall even better.

Here is a brand new Mardek theme remake fully made with high-quality orchestral instruments. Mardek theme is very first track you hear in Mardek ost. This theme is full of nostalgia and for that very reason alone it was a pleasure to make this Mardek remix. I discovered this series as a flash game from Kongregate 10 years ago and it has stayed on my mind ever since. Music for rpg flash games are usually dull, but with mardek, this rpg music took inspiration from music styles of Final Fantasy, for its benefit.
Tropical Jungle remastered night music from Digimon World 1! Remastered with high-quality bells and atmospheric jungle drums!

Trash Mountain Day theme remastered from Digimon World OST! Welcome back to Digimon World's dark side on a city made on dumpster - Trash Mountain!

Digimon World 1 Remastered OST Remake Music made by eluukkanen! Remastered, remixed, remade from the beginning. Digimon game music from Digimon World 1 has File City, Gear Savannah, Tropical Jungle and so much more! So much nostalgia even for me within these remakes! Come and experience music of Digimon World once more!

Moomin Music remastered and remixed with best quality instruments! Join to Moominvalley with this likable theme from Moomin TV show!

A brand new remastered Moomin music (muumimusiikkia in Finnish) by eluukkanen. Moomin TV series had great classic short song that did fit excellently in moments of character drama. Moomin Music by Sumio Shiratori was really effective. Characters like Moomin Troll, Little My, Snufkin and others had many themes playing while the anime was going forward. This made the Moomin OST with a lot of variety in music. Muumilaakson tarinoita (Finnish name) was and still is really popular in Finland. Moomins in Finland are even getting a new TV series by Gutsy animation, called MOOMINVALLEY (2019).

Let's remake Sly Cooper 1 OST and Stealthy Approach. Time to go back to Sly 1 and remaster its soundtrack to full glory. This time a favorite track Sly Cooper and the Thievious Raccoonus, Stealthy Approach.

Sly Cooper games stand out as mascot platforms, focusing on stealth and thieving challenges, having original three games back in PS2 era. Sly cooper Thieves in Time continued the tradition, but the original Thievious Raccoonus (Sly 1) was very unique case in beginning of this franchise. Sly Cooper OST was in Sly 2 and Sly 3 composed by Peter McConnell but the first one was made by not that well-known composer Ashif Hakik. While his soundtrack has sadly only few melodies I adore, Stealthy Approach is one I do remember, as it was in one of the first levels of the game.

Mardek Boss theme remastered from classic Flash Game Mardek Series! Enjoy music originally made by Tobias Cornwall, remade with brand new quality instruments!

Age of Empires 2 song remastered to its full quality from AoE2 OST, Ride, Lawrence, Ride!

New Moomin Music remastered and remixed from Moomin OST! Brand new Moomin Remix with violin!

Mardek 1 OST music by Tobias Cornwall remastered with high-quality instruments! This time the remastered song is Enki's theme from Mardek Soundtrack!

New Remastered Moomin Music from Moomin OST, this time mysterious theme of Forest of the Witch! A classic track with brand new instruments!

A new Remastered Song from Digimon World OST! This time we go to Inner Ice Sanctuary and explore the snowy atmosphere by Koji Yamada, remastered by eluukkanen!

Remastered song for Rohoph with quality instruments from Mardek 1 OST!

Pages: first prev 123 next last