CLASSIC REMASTERED OST FROM GAMES - RELEASED EVERY WEEK!

Pages: first prev 123 last
Digimon World Remastered Music with quality instruments! This time a track with mystery and mist, Misty Trees Day Theme.

Listen this new Remastered Factorial Town Day theme from Digimon World 1.

Digimon World had a level that was interesting in many ways. So close to the File City, yet you only entered it later while playing the game. It was the Factorial Town. Digimon there were going by theme of technology. It was unsettling place with full of machine, sewers, factories and digimon like Andromon and Mumemon. Memorable part of it also was the music. I added tentomon to the thumbnail as it fits with factory environment.
Happy fantasy village music, remix from Final Fantasy. Town remake by eluukkanen.

Now this brings up an interesting question to me...

is there a degree to which you can remix, remaster, warp, and/or alter music so that it no longer bears its original copyright?
Remastered music for Snufkin from 60s moomins. 1960s moomin tv series had a pretty good moomin music made for Snufkin.

Enjoy Snufkin’s theme for 1960 moomin series. Remastered music with modern instruments to this old classic track. This old moomin song is still remembered and was commissioned by Mynja. A song that reflects Snufkin’s character. It feels more japanese and away from Tove Jansson’s source material, as the series from 1960 was made by Studio Ghibili. Listen harmonica and strings to get you back to moominvalley. Enjoy best moomin music with remastered instruments.

author=StormCrow
Now this brings up an interesting question to me...

is there a degree to which you can remix, remaster, warp, and/or alter music so that it no longer bears its original copyright?

Copyrights do not disappear. Only after 70 years of author's death the copyright will go away and it can be used freely.
Digimon World Secret Beach Cave with remastered instruments! Download and listen the full Digimon World OST down below

New Daggerfall Dungeon Music remastered with quality instruments! This time Dungeon Music for most Daggerfall dungeon areas.

Pages: first prev 123 last