[RM2K3]AUTO TILE BUG/GLITCH

Pages: 1
Hi everyone!

Another bug I found with this last update.
I'm not sure if it's related to the update, or something else, but in the previous 1.11 version I never faced this situation before.

The autotile system is not working properly like it used to be.

It's hard to explain, but when you place, for example the grass tile in the water, now it looks this way instead of auto tiling in all directions. And this bug is completely random.

To make it looks the way it should be, you need to "round" the cursor around said tile to "correct" it.

I only noticed it yesterday, when I created a new Project Folder to test some new ideas.
It might just be that I missed it, but I didn't notice this happening with a particular rm2k3 update. It actually seems like a recent windows 10 update might be the culprit...

At any rate, while this is annoying, it seems to just be a screen refresh sort of error. As far as I can tell, the error doesn't persist when you play the game, and does fix itself when you do anything that refreshes the screen (change maps, close the database, etc).

I'd certainly like to see this addressed, but at least it can be safely ignored by the user.
I can confirm that it has nothing to do the with official patch, since I recently started getting this same issue with my antiquated version of RPGMaker 2003 Tsukuru.

Like BadLuck said, it seems to be caused by Windows 10 and NOT RM2k3.

I can also confirm that it seems to be strictly an annoying bug in the editor and doesn't seem to have any effect on the game itself.
Pages: 1