AND THE WINNER IS...

Pages: first 12 next last
Misao voting is over! It's time to announce the winners! Here they are...

Best Graphics & Artwork Winner

Raddest Setting Winner

Best Sound & Music Winner

Trippiest Game Winner

Most RTP Game Award Winner

"Lawsuit Waiting To Happen" Award Winner

Best Game Title Winner

Best Storytelling and Direction Winner

Best Protagonist/Characters Winner

"Kefka Award" Best Antagonist/Villain Winner

Best Shyamalan Winner

Best Intro Winner

Best Finale Winner

The "How The Hell Did They Do That?" Award Winner

Best Gameplay Balance Winner

Best Dungeon/Level/Puzzle Design Winner

The Most Boss of Fights Winner

Best Fangame Winner

Most Fun and Addictive! Winner

Best Old-School Game Winner

Sleeper Hit of the Year Winner

Most Promising Demo Winner

Best Game of the Year Award Winner

Congratulations to all entries who won an award, and those who got nominated for awards! Keep up the great gammak into 2018!
Sleeper Hit and the Best Storytelling award! Super honored. Much thanks to those who voted for me.

Congrats on all the winners!
Grats to KoopaKush for winning the prestigious Game of the Year award, as well as a whooping total of 9 awards for Lakria Legends!

EDIT: @Liberty, Most Fun and Addictive! Winner should be a tie between Lakria Legends and RMN Christmas Card 2017 (both having 13 votes).
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Congrats!
This was a surprising twist!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Has there ever been a 3 way tie before? I have seen a 2 way tie, but I don't remember that happening before. I'm just happy there isn't a super sweep by 1 game.
Congrats to everybody who won! And thank you for the votes. Maybe the Mownt finally found peace because of this.
*dies* Dreams do come true! A big congrats to Lakria Legends for winning game of the year, and to everyone who won an award or nomination. I'm not crying...I'm not. *sniffle*
Congrats, everyone! I'd also like to thank everyone who voted for TWIDAIABOY. I'm very humbled that so many people liked the graphics.
Christmas card winning best villain was meant to be. Congrats to all the other winners too!
I was the sole composer of all 50 tracks for Lakria Legends' music and I'm very proud that the game won Best Sound & Music!

I'm also happy that Lakria Legends won 9 awards including Game of the Year! Well done, KoopaKush!
The music was easily the best part of the game, imo. Nicely done!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Welp now I can add "prestigious award winner" to the many lies I tell to fool people into playing Lobster Quest :V
How can Lakria Legends be the best game of the year award winner when our goddess Liberty thinks:

author=Liberty
So far it's okay. (...) The writing is pretty stilted so far (...). (...) (S)o far the game is pretty basic. It's not bad but not great either. (...)
?

Hopefully, next time the results will be announced by someone more knowledgable and less hateful towards other developers. At least the community seems to know how to let quality prevail over envy.
Wow, I'm just speechless right now, I have no words! Thank you everyone, for the kind support and words, I am truly humbled! Congratulations as well to all the other games that won and were nominated as well for various awards! It's the work and support of everyone that makes this community worth being in, keep being awesome! :)
author=KarmaPlethora
How can Lakria Legends be the best game of the year award winner when our goddess Liberty thinks:

author=Liberty
So far it's okay. (...) The writing is pretty stilted so far (...). (...) (S)o far the game is pretty basic. It's not bad but not great either. (...)
?

Hopefully, next time the results will be announced by someone more knowledgable and less hateful towards other developers. At least the community seems to know how to let quality prevail over envy.

I've played the first hour. Of a very long game. I'm sure that there's enough in it to warrant the awards it's received. I've not reviewed it yet so you can't exactly use my words against it as I've not played enough for me to feel that I can review it properly, so kindly don't quote me. Feel free to quote my review when I leave one, though.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Besides, Larika Legends winning Game of the Year has very little to do with what Liberty thinks, and more to do with garnering more votes than any other game in that category.

*Edit: Congrats to all the win-rars!
^Indeed. I only had one vote per category like everyone else. I voted for LL im a few of them, too. Shocking, I know~

Fuck the nay-sayers anyway. Peeps all did a good job and here's to this year being just as great!
Pages: first 12 next last