HALI'S REVIEW THREAD (REQUEST YOUR GAME!)

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from Deckiller
Actually, Hali....RMW Chain Game doesn't have a star rating yet and it's complete...if HIGHLY unpolished from 2013 lol
I would only expect so much polish from such a thing. Added!

And I can probably beat Mario's Mansion 2 in one sitting, so maybe I'll do that too.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I left it completely "pure" when I did chapter 10 and split the final chapter with Zeuzio - I didn't even modify the opening credits. Who knows what warts you'll find hehehe.
If you wouldn't mind. I'd like you to review my demo so far.
https://rpgmaker.net/games/4511/
It's a Saga Frontier 2 fangame. but you don't need to have any prior knowledge of SaGa Frontier 2.
halibabica
Well, I got further into EyeSore. After Sore-On learned his Fatal Will attack, almost every encounter was basically junk (though I did severely underestimate Male Kali). In spite of that, I couldn't beat the final boss, though that was mostly because it stole away The Ginch just as I was about to fully revive half the party. I guess I gotta grind a little more or something. I'll be able to finish it next time.
halibabica
I finished playing Eye Sore this week! But I ran out of time to write my review, so that will go up first thing next time. Then I'll start into the What-Iffers. In the meantime, here's a picture:

I know it's just as bad as the in-game art, but I swear it's not a screenshot.
Wow! That style is so cute! xDD I've tried the game itself and this looks like a really good representation of the game! :D
I hope The What-Iffers in: Final Fancy gets a cool illustration like that. X)
halibabica
from AubreyTheBard
I hope The What-Iffers in: Final Fancy gets a cool illustration like that. X)

I plan on making it a running thing. I like to pick a moment that stood out to me from games I play and draw a one-off picture for it. This particular moment was one of my few party wipes in the game. Sore On's strongest skill is enough to flatten most enemy encounters instantly, but as it turns out, Male Kali is a very tough foe on Legendary difficulty, and his friends spawning in really didn't help. Set me back a whole hour 'cuz I forgot to save!
unity
You're magical to me.
If you're still taking requests, I'd love to get a review for Quest Questers if you're up for it :DDDD

https://rpgmaker.net/games/9547/
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

That's some kick ass art. It really does the game justice.
halibabica
BAM! Eye Sore gets its due!

True to the Title

Next week, I'm playing What-Iffers!
halibabica
This week, I beat What-Iffers in a single sitting! I'll draw a picture and write my review next time. You can't ask for this kind of turnover!
I'm lucky I got second spot in the queue, and everybody after me is lucky I made a short puzzle game instead of an actual RPG. ;)
If your still taking requests I would love to know what you think of my demo, its only 30 minutes long and I would kind of really like to see your artistic take on my charcaters ha ha.

Your text to link here...
halibabica
Yeah, I still take 'em! The only caveat here is that a queue exists. Looks like the next game could take a while, too...
Thats okay, the final game is a year or more away. Ha ha
halibabica
Welp, I had a dentist appointment today and that skewed everything I had to get done. I ran out of time to review What-Iffers, but I got the picture done so HERE HAVE IT

Review next week! >_<
author=halibabica
Welp, I had a dentist appointment today and that skewed everything I had to get done. I ran out of time to review What-Iffers, but I got the picture done so HERE HAVE IT

Review next week! >_<

*presses the hidden like button*
Woot! n.n I await the review with anxious anticipation, but the pic is a nice holdover.

Do you mind if I use the pic? Put it on the game pages, etc.? It's almost tempting to replace my barely-better-than-generic title screen with it even, although it's not the right dimensions for such, and it might be tough to fit the words in there without blocking cool stuff.
halibabica
from sawworm
*presses the hidden like button*

But it's not hidden. It's that big green one right there!

from AubreyTheBard
Do you mind if I use the pic? Put it on the game pages, etc.? It's almost tempting to replace my barely-better-than-generic title screen with it even

Use it however you like, but I don't think it's title screen material. Maybe if I were better at art-ing, but as it is? Nah...that's like, after-credits bonus pic at best.