HALI'S REVIEW THREAD (REQUEST YOUR GAME!)

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
This week on Blue Skies II, we beat up a demon fetus and were invited to visit The Holy Order in an arrangement that definitely won't go south even slightly. Would've played more, but needed a nap. -.-
Oh wow!! It's great that you've already reached that point, halibabica! XD :) ^_^
halibabica
I ran out of time for Blue Skies II today because I was busy creating a monster. I tried to fit in a play session, but company was visiting, so it just didn't work out. I'm resisting the urge to grind up 8000G's for sweet Gemeid equipment. >_<
halibabica
Surprise! Since I ran out of time last Wednesday, I had a make-up session of Blue Skies II today. I'm now officially the pawn of Chancellor Rhetz and we're gonna go be goody-good guys until he inevitably backstabs us. The Tower of Barbara is next, which I assume is pronounced bar-bare-uh instead of the traditional girl's name.

-----

5/2 Edit: And today I completed a bunch of side quests, took down the tower, and got my sorry butt thrown in jail. The extra content made me too powerful. Those poor demons never knew what hit them...
Wow hahah!! You're now on the road to God mode with the game if you keep up with your sidequest explorations xDD :) But yeah, it's awesome that you got that far now, halibabica!! :) ^_^ Cannot wait for more!! :)
halibabica
I seriously ended that boss fight in two turns. XD
Wha--?? OMG!! XDD I guess you really are in God-mode at this point xPP Hahah! XD
halibabica
Lyrelle had just learned her huge damage Holy spell. The succubi died instantly.
Hahah!! Wow!! XDD That's already pretty brutal at that stage xDD :)
halibabica
Today on Blue Skies II, Rhetz decided to pick on his brother Cesar by Dazzling him every time he chose his biggest, strongest special attack, making him miss constantly and waste his MP always forever. After wiping twice, Lyrelle used her brainsmarts to Encourage Cesar so Rhetz's attacks missed instead. Eat it, dickbag! >_<

Then it really hit the fan and politics happened. Now Lyrelle's running the show and we're going to the desert! I know I'm prepared because I spent 20,000 G's making sure I was. More to come!
Wow!! That stage already allows you to freely roam Vyen!! ^_^ I hope you're gonna enjoy your adventures! XD :)

Spending 20k G also sounds like you're gonna wreck havoc among the demons xDD :)
halibabica
Sadly, did not have much time for Blue Skies 2 today. I fought some hardy monsters in the desert, camped and chatted with the team, and that was it. Too much else going on today. -.-
It's cool, halibabica! ^_^ :) Whoa, chatting and chilling at the desert!! xD :)
halibabica
I was gonna play BS2 today, but Real Life stepped in and said nope. My car's gas tank is leaking, so I spent the day getting my transportation in order. I'll play a make-up session on Sunday.

EDIT: In today's make-up session, I explored the desert continent and met the last(?) party member. I was worried at first that someone was doomed to die since there were only 8 party slots, but I discovered a 9th one hiding off-screen, so I'm less concerned now. We whupped a shadowy masked jerk and got whupped on by a water snake that was too evasive for its own good. More to come!

EDIT 2: This week in my usual session, Alden was so curious about this pile of gold that he had to get a closer look at it.

And we cleared out all the requests in Utania as well. Next time, it's up the ice mountain for us!
halibabica
This week on Blue Skies II, the party fought Enine in a surprisingly short battle. River was so angry when Krizza got KO'd that he decided to end the fight with TWELVE-THOUSAND DAMAGE.

Now I'm mopping up sidequests before I go teleporting into Rhetz's Big Bad Lair of Big Badness. It seems the end is near!
Wow!! You're making great progress with the game, halibabica! XDD and oh my, you've found another silly tile-glitch! X(( :( Should've checked it more. :(

It's also really cool that you've done the Utania quests too!! So excited to see more!! :) ^_^
halibabica
Bluhhh, I didn't post last week because I didn't really make any forward progress (though I did do more sidequests). I've finally made the jump to the last continent. I'm a little annoyed that it seems to be a no-going-back situation, especially since I already met an NPC that told me I missed something (even though I tried to comb the world). I kept an old save just in case, so maybe I'll get to the bottom of that later. In the meantime, I have one last batch of quests to do, and then I'm bringing the fight to Rhetz!
Awesome!! ^_^ I'm really quite excited to know how you feel about ending the game soon! :) ^_^

Btw, regarding the stuff that you missed from the previous continents. I'll leave a hint ;) (Or you can immediately check BlueSkies 2 guide page if you wish).

River gave Lyrelle key...something something... after Gemeid's fall... something something.. Xmeil. xDD

Hope you're enjoying, halibabica! ^_^
halibabica
Well, that explains it! That's the one town I skipped because I knew I'd already done the quests there. Due diligence fail!

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have time to play this week. I have to use my day off to help my sister and her bf move into their new house. It's gonna be busy, busy, busy...and exhausting, to boot.
Hahah! That's alright, halibabica. xD I'd understand why people would skip that lonely town anyways. xD

Oh! And it's okay. :) It is completely understandable, please take all the time you need. ^_^