HALI'S REVIEW THREAD (REQUEST YOUR GAME!)

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
This week on Blue Skies II, I loaded up a previous save to use a mysterious key. Now I'm caught up to where I was, I've cleared the side quests in the final town, and I have about two dungeons left to conquer before this game is through.

Also, a recent shift in life circumstances has enabled me to play these games more often, so hopefully future requests won't take quite so long! Yay!
Awesome!! ^_^ :D You're finally finishing the game now!! :D xD
halibabica
This week on Blue Skies 2...I finished the damn game! It only took me since...

*checks first post*

MARCH 21ST

I should be able to post my review of it on Monday next week. And then I can start the next thing, too! Three games completed this year, and it's JULY!

Luckily, future endeavors should go faster since I now have more time to do this every week.
Mmm. You say that, but you have yet to get to the behemoth that is TF ehehhe...^^; Hopefully I'll be able to get that fully polished up before you get around to that. @_@;
halibabica
The next game on the list claims to be a doozy, too. It says it's over 30 hours, and Blue Skies 2 took me just over 20, so I guess we'll see. I literally have twice as much time for this each week than I used to.
Wow!! You've finally finished the game, halibabica xDD :D I'm so glad to hear that! :) ^_^ I'm quite excited to read the reviews soon! :D
halibabica
That sure took me long enough!

Review: Not Without Some Rainclouds

Shattered Hourglass is next!
I have already read the review, halibabica!! ^_^ :) Thanks so much! It was truly helpful and I love that cute funny artwork you made!! XD :D
halibabica
You're welcome! It was a good time, even though I had to give it a middling score. :S
Hahah! That's okay, halibabica! XD :D For the most part, I was actually entertained with the review, but yeah, I appreciate you pointing out what needs to be improved! ^_^ :)
halibabica
This week, I started Shattered Hourglass! It's going okay so far. I beat up an ice skeleton. We'll see where this adventure goes!
author=halibabica
This week, I started Shattered Hourglass! It's going okay so far. I beat up an ice skeleton. We'll see where this adventure goes!

Yay! :~D I hope you enjoy this long ride.
I would like to humbly request that my period horror game Chapelwaite be added to the...long, long backlog. Please.
halibabica
Looks spoopy. I shall dread its arrival, as I am a complete wuss.

This backlog is depressingly long. Why must I have so many hobbies to enjoy? -.-

-----

Played more Shattered Hourglass this week. Now I have a swordswoman and a robot on my crew, and a dinosaur in a jar that I can call on to end my life anytime. We just made another time jump out of snow world, so I'll enjoy a change of setting next time.

-----

This week in Shattered Hourglass, Duran and co. beat up Papyrus Zulwhern again and recruited an eagle to the party. We also got wrecked by a slap-happy fellow who attacks about 10 times in a row and is faster than the entire party. This game just gets weirder and weirder.
author=halibabica
This week in Shattered Hourglass, Duran and co. beat up Papyrus Zulwhern again and recruited an eagle to the party. We also got wrecked by a slap-happy fellow who attacks about 10 times in a row and is faster than the entire party. This game just gets weirder and weirder.

:~D Those weird parts are just the tip of the iceberg.

I... ugh... would like to say good luck!
halibabica
Oh, luck doesn't really matter anymore. Slap me 10 times man decided to up and vanish, so I don't know where or how to re-fight him.

Since then, I have dubbed the cursed eagle as sponsor eagle because old PewDiePie memes. And now we're in a graveyard forest. Whee!

Progress has been slow because my life is getting hectic between my job becoming permanent instead of temp and getting ready to move to an apartment closer to it. It's hell on Earth for me until the end of this month. x_x
Hey there, bottom of the queue here, calling in. I'd like to transfer my request from Chapelwaite to Ep. 1 of Road To Paradise. Barring a sudden insanely dramatic increase in your review progress rate, it should even be in a state I'm not embarrassed of by the time you get to it!
halibabica
Heck, I'll just do both.

Someday I'll have more time for this stuff.

Someday very soon.
halibabica
A'ight, I'm back on the horse. This week in Shattered Hourglass, sponsor Cursed Eagle had a run-in with a kitty and got replaced as a party member. I don't know if it could've beaten the cat, 'cuz it had 1 health from poison damage at the start and the cat was faster. I got bad karma, but I helped a fisherman to make up for it, and it seems the cat is more useful anyway. Now we're bounty-hunting!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Hell yeah. Looking forward to the RMW Chain Game review and the makerscore.