HALI'S REVIEW THREAD (REQUEST YOUR GAME!)

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I don't know what's up with that horse, but I'm scared.

I finished my playthrough of Quest Questers! There are two more videos going on the playlist, and I'll submit the LT as media to the gamepage once they're up. I'll also be writing my review and drawing a li'l picture over the weekend unless demotivation strikes me once again.
unity
You're magical to me.
Thank you so much! :DDD Looking forward to it all
halibabica
A-Questing We Will Go...

Look guys, it didn't take eight months! Yeah! The playlist is complete too, so you can watch the whole series if you want! Though I recommend 150% speed 'cuz even short RPGs are kinda lengthy.

Next up, I'll be playing Shooty and the Catfish. It will be recorded as well, so stay tuned!
Nice review! That made me curious and eager to try that game! Anyway I will try it before watching. Looking forward the next game too!
author=halibabica
Next up, I'll be playing Shooty and the Catfish. It will be recorded as well, so stay tuned!

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
unity
You're magical to me.
Thank you so much, hali! :DDDD Loved the review and that drawing is THE BEST! Glad you had fun with the game!
halibabica
Welp, Shooty Ep.1 was a one-sitting game. It took me just over an hour to get through the episode. The recordings are going up for the next few days, and I'll write up a review/draw up a picture soon enough. It's nice to do short games sometimes. :3
author=halibabica
Welp, Shooty Ep.1 was a one-sitting game. It took me just over an hour to get through the episode. The recordings are going up for the next few days, and I'll write up a review/draw up a picture soon enough. It's nice to do short games sometimes. :3

Hope you had fun!

I wish short games were as quick to make as they were to play through... -_-
Oh wow, you're speeding up, Hali! I guess that makes sense... I better do another round of The Cerebral Symphony revisions before you hit it! (Please don't wait for me to do that though--overwhelmed with family stuff at home, I probably won't get round to it in time, but would love to see a LP!)
halibabica
I don't know how long King of Grayscale or Road to Paradise are, but you'll have at least a few weeks anyway.

Shooty videos have started going up. It's three parts long plus one little addendum. The rest will become available in the next two days.
author=halibabica
I don't know how long King of Grayscale or Road to Paradise are, but you'll have at least a few weeks anyway.

Shooty videos have started going up. It's three parts long plus one little addendum. The rest will become available in the next two days.

Not for sensitive ears. B)
halibabica
KoG wasn't that long. It really depends on your completionist status. If you just shoot through and don't try to unlock all the characters and find all the secrets, I'd say for an experienced user of RPGMaker it's probably a 4ish hour endeavor. To dig up everything the game has to offer, you might push to 6ish I think.
halibabica
Aw, Shoot

And that's that. I should be able to start recording King of Grayscale soon.
halibabica

My playthrough of King of Grayscale has begun! I upped my volume settings since I made them extremely quiet at the start of QQ, so hopefully it's less soft without picking up too much of my breathing.

I recorded enough for the next five days, but I didn't quite finish the game, so we'll have a bit more to go after that. Each new episode will appear in my playlist at noon EST.
author=halibabica
I recorded enough for the next five days, but I didn't quite finish the game, so we'll have a bit more to go after that.

I hope you've been enjoying it, haha I didn't expect you to go that hard at it!
Hopefully you haven't hit any hiccups doing that much so quickly, but if you've gotten far I'm assuming nothing too bad. There is some secret stuff near the ending to find, the clue is in the townsfolk - some of their dialogue changes with progress!
halibabica
from Illy
I didn't expect you to go that hard at it!

Oh, it's nothing. I usually play for about two hours at a time. With videos roughly twenty minutes long, it adds up quick. I didn't run into any serious hiccups, so I made it nice and far.

It looks like there isn't much left of the game already, but I'll make another sweep of the villages before I really finish it off just to be sure.
halibabica
I just finished playing King of Grayscale! The videos will continue to go up until the final part is posted on the 16th. Sadly, OBS did not record my voice for the final session, so it's a silent LP from Pt.13 and onward. At least the footage was okay, I guess...

Naturally, that means a picture and review are on their way. 'Til then!
author=halibabica
Sadly, OBS did not record my voice for the final session, so it's a silent LP from Pt.13 and onward.

/sadcat
I live for these let's plays of my work~ it helps me develop better and fix problems I miss, haha.
Looking forward to it, Hali!