HALI'S REVIEW THREAD (REQUEST YOUR GAME!)

unity
You're magical to me.
author=visitorsfromdreams
Just a heads up you can scrap Shooty and the Catfish Episode 2 now that the full game is out! :O

Is it possible to replace it with the full game? That'd be fun to see :DDD
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Just a heads up you can scrap Shooty and the Catfish Episode 2 now that the full game is out! :O
NO

author=unity
YES

Here's more Cerebral Symphony:

unity
You're magical to me.
author=halibabica
NO

author=unity

YES

Ouch!
halibabica
All right, I finally beat Cerebral Symphony. The last of the videos will go up before the month is out (an even 30 parts). I'll write up my review, draw some fanart, and move on to Chapelwaite. Whoo.

As my game Port Traventor is already in the queue for a while now, I'm finally able to provide a link: https://rpgmaker.net/games/11655/
halibabica
A Game with Many Sides

The Cerebral Symphony Playlist

All right, so Chapelwaite is next. I...am kind of a chicken, so this ought to be interesting.
halibabica
All right, Chapelwaite has begun. I don't do too well with horror, so this could be an interesting LP to record.

Pt.2: Did You Hear That, Mr. Boone?
Pt.3: They're Getting Louder...
Pt.4: What Waits in the Chapel?
Pt.5: Mah Cella'!
Pt.6: Look for the Book
Pt.7: I'm an Idiot
Pt.8: The Horror is Over?

I wussed out after less than an hour in this first set, but we'll see how the remaining sessions go. What can I say? I'm sensitive to ambience...
halibabica
Rats in the Walls Indeed

And so it is done. The last episode is already up...except I recorded some bonus vids of me reading the letters and discovering game-breaking bugs. Yeah!

Pt.X2-1: I'M GOING INSANE
Pt.X2-2: Seriously, That's It
Great thread here!

I don't have a game of my own to throw onto the review pile (yet), but if you accept requests for games other people have made, I would be interested in seeing you play this game by Disako: https://rpgmaker.net/games/8834/ .

Anyway, continue with your good work!
halibabica
*shrug

Sure, why not?

-----

I started recording the next game last night. The first episode will be up in the evening today. Castle Warfare isn't very long according to the game page, but it'll take at least another session before I'm through it. Get ready for resource management!

Pt.2: We Protecc, We Attacc
Pt.3: Heal-Spamming Dwarves
Pt.4: Send in the Infantry!
Pt.5: Construct/Demolish
Pt.6: Mind the Dragon
Pt.7: Dragon Survivor
Pt.8: Ogres Mean Business
Pt.9: Utter Defeat
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I have a puzzle game that has 1 review, but I think the person over rated the game too high: https://rpgmaker.net/games/6280/
halibabica
Your castles against the odds...

Another game down. We the People is up next!
halibabica
All right, the last of Castle Warfare has finally gone live on my channel, and We the People has officially begun.

We the People Playlist

I'm going to dial back my recording frequency a little for now, because here's the thing: if I continue to play at my current rate, the videos are going to get way ahead of where I am in the game, and I don't want that to happen because I prefer organic LPs where the audience can interact to some extent.

I could solve this by uploading twice a day, but I already do that because I have another series running. I'm doing an LP of a rom hack I made of Aidyn Chronicles. That's going to be a doozy and won't end for a while, but I can pick up the pace on RMN games once it's over...unless something comes to replace Aidyn, which is entirely possible.

It's either this or upload three times a day, which is not something I'm up to, so I apologize that it may take me longer to chew through things now. Even so, I hope you're enjoying the coverage.
halibabica
A Game Built Out of In-Jokes

The LT has been done for a while, but I only just got around to reviewing it. Before I jump into The Lost next, there's a project for a friend on another site that I'll be LPing first. It shouldn't take long, so I'll be back at this before you know it.
halibabica
Hey folks, I'm back at it again! I took care of the offsite game I mentioned before, and now we're back on track. Here's the first episode of The Lost:

And the playlist for the rest as it becomes public: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0kClmPQern34qzjTzOWfYtYub0rMyFUA
halibabica
Took me long enough, didn't it? The Lost is played and reviewed, and I've begun the next series already. Here's the first episode of Theia: The Crimson Eclipse:

halibabica
I swapped Door of Shadows in place of Scar of Shadows, but bumped Scar down to the bottom of the list. I'll cover it then unless you really want it off there entirely. ;3
I don't need it covered anymore. Door of Shadows is kind of a rework of Scar of Shadows.