HALI'S REVIEW THREAD (REQUEST YOUR GAME!)

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Goodness, it's been a while! I finished playing Theia and started playing Doge, but I'm also doing livestreams of Theia as I play through the game again in Hard Mode. That won't stop me from writing my review of it, but I am a little behind on things, so it won't be showing up right away.

In the meantime, here's the first episode of Doge:

halibabica
Is this really my first review since last year?

A Solid, Albeit Typical RPG Experience

I'll try to stay on top of these better. Doge review is next!
He really did it, the madman! Glad you liked it.
halibabica
I reviewed dogegame too, so we're officially back on track!

The first few sessions of Turovero are already up. This playlist will continue to grow, though I'm certain it's not as long as Theia.

Full Playlist

Oh cool, you started on Turovero?

That was a REAL fun game. :P
author=Aegix_Drakan
Oh cool, you started on Turovero?

That was a REAL fun game. :P

Yes, nothing but a pleasant, fun fantasy romp where nothing bad happens whatsoever...

halibabica
I'm back! I took a little break to play Deltarune Ch.2, but now I'm back at it with the queue. I've begun playing Will Island, and it premiers in about half an hour from the time of this post. Hop in if you want to watch me being rusty at SMBX!

Oh, and Turovero got reviewed. Hope you didn't miss it!
halibabica
No Cat Is an Island

And we're back to Shooty and the Catfish. I decided to do both Episode 2 AND Fully Reloaded because they have separate game pages.

Hey Halibabica, been keeping up with this thread for a couple years already and it's great to see you doing your thing with all these games!

I'm not sure if the queue is closed already, and one of my games is next in the queue actually :D but I wanted to know if I can also suggest my upcoming survival horror game, Shadow Seeker as well?

If it's not your style or if the list is closed, I do understand, just wanted to throw that out there :)
halibabica
The queue is never closed! It's only a question of how long someone is willing to wait in line. There's no genre I won't try, either, so I've added it to the list.

It Sure Is Shooty and the Catfish

The review for Shooty and the Catfish Ep.2 will go up later today, and the premier for the first episode of the full version goes live at 5 EST. Feel free to join and heckle me in the chat!

halibabica
The LT of Shooty and the Catfish: Fully Reloaded is complete! I'm still working on the review, but in the meantime, I've begun my playthrough of Lakria Legends! Join me later for the start of the series.

halibabica
I am! I've stopped mentioning the updates in this thread, but the Let's Tries and reviews have been continuing. RPGs are quite long. -u-
Oh crap, mine is coming up soon :O
halibabica
Lakria Legends Review

I've also finished playing Lisa: The First already:

It wasn't requested by Dingaling, but I wanted to cover the Lisa series anyway, and doing The First was just a natural step. I will resume with the rest of the queue once I'm through with it.

Also, friendly reminder that the queue remains open to all takers. RPGs can make for a long wait list, but by no means has it closed. ;3
halibabica
I finally finished all my nonsense with Lisa, so now Pixel Story is up next! Here's the start of it, though this series will be brief...

Haha thanks again Hali. I'll have to figure out what to request next!
halibabica
author=Illy
I'll have to figure out what to request next!

I'm not picky, so fire away!
Thank you so much for the playthrough!!!