[RM2K3] SINGLE TILE IMPORT

Pages: 1
Hi all,
So i need to make a single animated flame tile and import it, but I cant seem to make much sense from the Resources Manager on how to make just a single animated tile as opposed to a whole upper tile spritesheet (block F). Any tips?

If it helps, i'm using Piskel App to make the sprites. Thanks!
Not sure I totally understand the question, but in rm2k3, you have mainly tilesets and character sets for mapping, and both of these kinds of resources have to be specific dimensions. You can't import a single tile; you have to import an entire tileset.

If I'm following you here, what you'll want to do is create 4 frames of your flame animation, and place them on the actual tileset in one of the areas rm2k3 sets aside for such animations.
I think if you're trying to implement a single animated tile you want to use a character set instead. Although there is space on a tileset for three animated tiles, their speed can't be adjusted (in Tsukuru, is this different in official?).

If this is actually for RM2k3 (although the language sounds like a different maker?) then you've got two options; a three-frame animation can use a walk cycle or a four-frame animation can use a "Spin Around" cycle.
Pages: 1