THE WORKS OF AN ICY CACTUS

Pages: 1
Let's hope my user name doesn't revert back. <_<

I figured I'd stick some of my WIPs/concepts for upcoming projects here. I've been on a bit of a creative roll over the last few weeks/months.

Naturally spoiler-tagged because some images are enormous.

Concept art for a future sci-fi/fantasy game (to be developed in MV)

Buildings are heavily inspired from that Phantasy Star 2 remake for the PS2 that came out ages ago. Some of them are hi-res versions of the pixel-art buildings I made for 'Accelerated World'.

Concept art for my eventual MC. I wanted to give her traditional armour, but decided to go for a bad-ass red longcoat.

Redesigns for a cancelled game of mine. Hi-res finalised image can be found further down.

She looks like she could be a villain...

WIPs

Full art of Farren, the main character from 'Icebound'. Fur was an absolute pain to do. ><

And one of my first ever heroines, Laine, redrawn.

Completed
I'm a very, very, very slow (so slow I could be going backwards) artist so don't expect much here.

RIP, you two. I was still messing around with re-designs even after the project's cancellation. Who knows, they may come back in the form of other characters.

This fan-art of my two favourite Granblue Fantasy characters(Katalina and Vira)took me too long.

WIP image.

There is a serious, serious absence of dudes in my art...
Cool I really like the one that has the surreal space like background.

Yeah I can certainly see the Phantasy Star influence on the buildings.
The character designs remind me of Fire Emblem characters.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
The Buildings look great!
The rest is great too, but the buildings are top.
Great stuff. I'll echo everyone else & say those buildings look really cool.
Am very slow.

Seriously decided to get into my digital painting again. I've been neglecting it for too long.

Some 'quickie' sky paintings: < 20 mins. I love Clip Studio. Like a lot.

They Look really cool i can some characters have this Phantasy star kinda style mixed with fire emblem...keep it up.
I love your fan art image of the Granblue Fantasy characters. The work you put into it really paid off.
Pages: 1