[RMXP] UNDERWATER CLIFF TILES,

Pages: 1
So I am working on a project and I realized that RMXP has no tiles for underwater cliffs. Anytime I have a ledge come down right into water it looks really bad and is not a smooth transition. I have found some resources online but not of the have credits so I don't feel comfortable with using them. Is there any tilesets that people know of that use the below cliff tiles and have them fade into the water?
Maybe youre should make that fileset...?
Do you have the water graphic? Could you post it here?

You can always try adding the water animation into an event graphic, and modify the transparency as necessary etc. Or do a manual overlay of the water with the cliff in Photoshop and put it into the tileset.
author=Blind

You can always try adding the water animation into an event graphic, and modify the transparency as necessary etc. Or do a manual overlay of the water with the cliff in Photoshop and put it into the tileset.

Sorry... no but ...
Hmm... there at charater maker 1999 named program (although it name, you can use it change that (tileset), anyway, youre should know which side is one tile...
) one It some - is that is use *.bmp (256 colors) (but is easy change at paint/someone other ) Or just use paint ...

author=Blind

I have done similar things before the issue is getting it to look less less square on the edges maybe I can fiddle around with it and see what I can come up with.

Hi there, if there is still need for help, try these transparent water autotiles. I sort of just clipped them off the RTP water on grass autotile in photoshop. The first is at 50% opacity and the second is 75%. Use them on layers 2 or 3. The catch would be that you may need to disable one of the autotiles in the original tileset.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
None of the RTP tilesets actually use every autotile slot, so you should be able to add at least one of those no problem.
Pages: 1