RMN VALENTINES CARD 2018

Pages: first 1234 next last
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc

Hey, this is a sequel to RMN Christmas Card 2017, which is a fan sequel to YDS' Rmn Christmas Card 2009 and Midsummer Dreams 2010.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

I did not explain this well enough last time, apparently. Basically, this is a community game with people from rmn making cameos. You don't have to do anything, basically, you just tell me what you want to say in the game and I add you in.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT A SPRITE! I CAN PICK ONE!
You can, if you want to, but it is not necessary. Also, those of you who were in rmn christmas card 2017 will have the same sprite as last time unless you ask me to change it.

Also keep in mind that the sprites have to match the refmap style.

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS
Altered
aneko
Arcmagik
Cap_H
CashmereCat
Darken
Dyhalto
Dyluck
esby
Frogge
Gredge109
hanminah
Hexatona
Kloe
kory_toombs
lavendersiren
Liberty
Luiishu535
ModeGone
Muffle
Roden
sawworm
Seiromem
Sooz
suzy_cheesedreams
TheAnnoyingBugbear
unity
Zephire98

INVOLUNTARY ENROLLMENT
None yet

Sign me the heck up Frogboy

I'd very much like to say:
"I, much like the Gerber Baby, have an extensive collection of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I can show you how to bake them into the finest shrimp cookies this side of the wiener factory, or if you don't quite jive with that I can take your skin and compress it into some pink lemonade to server to my dark overload, Lisa Franks, your call."
I am down. This time though...

"I refuse to recognize this day after my second divorce. It will forever be referred to as Singles Awareness Day."

Or something like that.
I'd love to be in this one. I'd like it to say:

"Happy Valentine's Day! This game has 10 endings. Can you discover all of them?"
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Gredge109

"Happy Valentine's Day! This game has 10 endings. Can you discover all of them?"

maybe I'll make 10 endings just to ruin your joke >:D
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Frogge
author=Gredge109

maybe I'll make 10 endings just to ruin your joke >:D

Make 7!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
and label them 1 3 4 5 6 8 10
I guess I'll throw my hat into this one too.

Here's my lines:
"I can't wait for the discount candy sales...
...then again, my cavities are yelling at me again... bluh."
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
My sprite is:

My line is:
Swipe right!

unity
You're magical to me.
"Hello! I love you all! Everyone should go make RPGs full of love and make-outs!"
I'm joining this as well.
My character might be writing up a story or something for Scarlet Twilight (the name won't be stated, just to avoid creating too much attention).

How I imagine my character's scene:
Player: "What are you doing?"
Zephyre: "Oh, working on some stuff for my first game."
Player: "One that you've been working on since 2016?"
Zephyre: "I'm hoping to finish it, if something else doesn't come up to stall it."
Player: "Well, good luck."

TBH, I've always wanted to do a game where several RMN members cameo, but I don't want to keep my own projects from gathering too much dust.

Can't wait to see this Valentine's Day card! :)
"Valentine's Day? More like Gam Mak Day."
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Chicken owl with sunglasses Seironem-
SeiroNem.

Seiromem:
"Don't worry, supposedly one day you'll find your love! Supposedly..."
2nd time:
"...no, I haven't found mine yet. I'm not going to hold my breath."
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Another RMN member tells you where to find me. But when you approach me I run / teleport to a visible room / secret room. If you can find the room I just teleport all around the place making it virtually impossible to talk to me.

I'm seriously running out of ideas for these things now. The dragon cameo was just the best.

I now know Frogge's secret to getting Maker Score!
Ooh. This looks fun. I'd like to participate. Here's my sprite. Idk what engine you'll use so this sprite may need to get edited.
My message would be: (Holds a sign) "Free 'bear' hugs anyone? I promise I won't bite."

I would like to be a little white rat, with a pink mowhawk if possible, scurrying around in random places.

I don't need lines. Just make sure the play knows that I'm unrealistically horny.
I'd like to sign up, but I'll be back later with speech because I can't think of anything right now.
You don't need to add me, my love; I come included with the RTP.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I would like to be the spider in this spriteset (bottom right)

I would like to be placed in a field of flowers.

I would like to say "Where there's plenty of flowers to get high off of, there's always a giant spider."

TIA

ETA: Alternately, if being a spider in a field of flowers is too much for your game to handle, please have me say "Each time people kiss in public 2% sin is incurred."
Pages: first 1234 next last