RMN VALENTINES CARD 2018

ESBY
extreme disappointment
same as before
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Happy Love Day everyone!

*Gasps* A teddy bear... for me? Sir Loves-A-Lot? But I wanted Lord Huggington! =(
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
"Oh hey there, how are you- wait... why am I in a Christmas card game? I was just... playing with my kids. What happened to Earth? Was it annihilated by the bomb? I saw it propagate, plume silently approaching from the distance. Is love pixels now? Was intimacy an inside job? Why does my head feel like this? ((Frogge let me OUT OF HERE you monster, with a capital F))"
I want to join too :))) please choose a bee sprite for me. And my line is "Do you want to be my honey? Well then, I'm your bee."
I don't have anything witty to say (do I ever?), but here's my Sprite anyway.
You have to use the 'Fixed Graphic' animation type to make it show properly, and Switches to change what pose he's in, but I'm sure an old hand like you already knows the tricks.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Seiromem
Seiromem

Oh my god, I have been pronouncing it wrong for years. I even knew it was memories backwards and still just realized this :0

author=TheAnnoyingBugbear
Ooh. This looks fun. I'd like to participate. Here's my sprite. Idk what engine you'll use so this sprite may need to get edited.
My message would be: (Holds a sign) "Free 'bear' hugs anyone? I promise I won't bite."

It has to be a refmap sprite. I’ll check to see if there’s anything that looks similar and if not I’ll try making one for you ^.^

Also @sooz same thing

author=kory_toombs
Another RMN member tells you where to find me. But when you approach me I run / teleport to a visible room / secret room. If you can find the room I just teleport all around the place making it virtually impossible to talk to me.

I'm seriously running out of ideas for these things now. The dragon cameo was just the best.

I now know Frogge's secret to getting Maker Score!

author=Roden
I would like to be a little white rat, with a pink mowhawk if possible, scurrying around in random places.

I don't need lines. Just make sure the play knows that I'm unrealistically horny.

Everyone needs to say at least something so that they can be identified in game. I’ll come up with something for you guys to say that has to do with what you gave me though, so don’t worry ^.^

author=Frogge
It has to be a refmap sprite. I’ll check to see if there’s anything that looks similar and if not I’ll try making one for you ^.^

Ah okay. If it comes down that, make me pretty please. I have to attract those elf guys. =D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You can only travel to the Clouds, or Darkside, when the time is right, and when the moons are in alignment.
<sprite fades out>

Bit of a World of Xeen reference there.
Thanks for the spritework practice.

If placed outside (and if outside is daytime), please use the sunglasses set on the bottom right but change to the set to the bottom left when interacted with.
If indoors, top-left.
If outside at night, top-right.
(This is a prime example why I haven't finished a game yet...)

When spoken to:
  • First: "Uh, hello? Don't mind me. I'll just be... over here. Eh heh heh..." Sweatdrop bubble effect.
  • Second: "... why are you talking to me again? Please stop. I am terrible with first meetings like this."
  • Third, to repeat if spoken to again: "Don't you have anything better to do?"
Can I be a cacao tree?
I want to say, "Happy chocolate day! Do you want some of my chocolates? I make it special with love poison, I mean hate potion in it. Maybe if you eat it you will start to hate, I mean love all beings in universe.."
Just throw me in coach.

"This heat is making my chocolates melt. :< "

alternatively, whatever. Swears and banne hammers and stressing about getting shit done.
"So, this one time, I met a guy and invited him to eat with me and my friends..."

"While I was away getting food he apparently said, 'Don't tell Gourd this, but I think he's pretty cute.'"

"The moral of the story is get friends who can't keep their yaps shut because that's how you get juicy info. Also, I'm a T R E A T. Happy Valentines!"

That is what I would like to say~ Make it happen, Froggey boi! I expect high quality 8 bit music btw. Like, an 8 bit version of" girls just wanna have fun" would be EXCELLENT! <3
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Can I please change my caption? Can it be this now:

CashmereCat: "Dude, isn't Frogge the most talented, handsome, and charismatic dude around? He's smarter than all the other RMNers and he's just so super witty! And he's got the best taste and he's beautiful and anybody would be LUCKY to have him."

CashmereCat: "...this is CashmereCat speaking, by the way, NOT Frogge. Nope."
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Wow, that was sudden! I-I don't know what to say, Cash! I think we should just stay friends ^o'

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"There are some who call me...Tim. If you call me Tom, I'll cast a love spell for you."
The correct quote is "There are some who call me... Tim"
But if you're personalizing it, that's cool too :P
Oh, right, I still need to sign up for this ^.^'
Here's what I'd like to say:
"Hrmm... It seems like my attempts to turn all RMN members into pokémon was stalled by this Valentine's day event. But not to worry, my plan will come to fruition some day."
"Muhahahaha!"
"Wait... Did I just say that out loud? I mean, ehm, happy Valentine's day! N-Nothing suspicious going on at all!"

EDIT: Here's my sprite:
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Dyhalto
The correct quote is "There are some who call me... Tim"
But if you're personalizing it, that's cool too :P

Ah, yes! So sorry!
Sign me up, Dad!

I'll set my mildly inappropriate comment here.
"I'll kiss you in the rain. That way, you'll get twice as wet."